Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

This is a discussion on well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today some one clannies ask me why when i was in game earlier did i ask for money when they ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

today some one clannies ask me why when i was in game earlier did i ask for money when they all now i have gbs and also why i would try to upgrade my wreath of enion +6 to +7 when i cant take it off cause when i did nt it stayed on my char but my stats were reset so i put them all into mp and i was still able to use it even though it needs 112 int.....i only have 70 int so i would never take this staff off again ...... so then one of my clannies calls me and i tell him i have not been in game all day as my net is fcked up and i get less than a meg of download speed......

so i ask him to log into char............PASS INVALID :blink:
    so i ask him to log on to ko website............PASS INVALID :blink:
    so i ask him to do the forget pass thing.........put in account id name....done....put in email addy done.......EMAIL INVALID :blink:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM <_<

OKy got hacked on level 67 arch mage tezz and now cant get in

so what do i do now

i know secret question and i tried all of my emails but i cant get into website even to send cs a email and also cant get in to change reset my pass

also how could this happen when i just change my pass and only i have it .....after getting scammed by elly fag(found for sure it was him btw) only he and i know that user id but he knows my other 2 chars user ids and they didnt get hacked so can it still be him hacking or someone he gaves my account ids to since ge got fcked over on my shit

dont get it can u get hacked easier if someone knows your account ids but not your pass then if they know nothing about the account

i believe though after getting hacked and 6 months ago my clan resser which i never got back from cs....still cant log on or reset pass i am going to give ko a break forever and play WoW

fucking blizzard owns as a company and there cs is the best i have ever seen in gaming history.....k2 def the worst....the whole rule about if u have more than one ip on account even if you pay gold premi we cant help you is bullshit.....if i pay i expect cs .....i log on from friends house to play and have lan parties and my house so i am punished for socializing by k2 even though i am gold premi......worst company ethics i have ever seen in my life

constables in this game do nothing to help its players and gms and csreps do absolutly nothing....what is point of playing a game with no structure and keepers of the peace

FUCK K2

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

ouch :wacko:

tolgahan

Banned

i was almost fcking 68 man.....gay shit

ShaiHulud

I just clanned up Tezz. The person who plays it now said that he bought the Tezz account for 300USD last night. I will look into it when the person logs back on kk. <_<

i dont know you personally but you seem like a cool guy i have sympathy for you <3

Banned

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    I just clanned up Tezz. The person who plays it now said that he bought the Tezz account for 300USD last night. I will look into it when the person logs back on kk. * <_<
    omg i never sold my account....i cant belive that shit....what clan ..... why would i sell my highest level mage for 300 usd and geared out...kind of obvious you should have known something shady was up right there for 300 usd for level 67 with 200k+ np......lol

Rayne_of_death

ouchy :wacko:

Aqu

Did you ever give your password to anyone else, ever?

Just curious.

ShaiHulud

Tezz read your PM kk

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

OMFG tezz, fag, you keep getting k2ed and slmed dude . I think you like this game, but it doesnt likes you. Feel sorry for you baba, i hope you get account back, even if naked.

PD: catch you up on lvl :P

gtaguy

sorry to hear it man...
    but look at iti like this

atleast u gto an excuse to leave this game for a better one

peroxide

I think its time me and u do someing about k2. I will talk with my wife on monday atm she in newyork. she has been with the irs for the last 10 years

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

huh.....i was pking w/ tez earlier......

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i have the guys msn......he said he bought the guy off ebay... i know him form along time ago.

his msn name is Paul (pm me if u want his email address)

He told me he payed 300 usd for the account btw.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast