Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

True Or Liar .. ?

This is a discussion on True Or Liar .. ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've heard rumors of K2 Useing, PB (P.unkB.uster) it's a Program to keep hack's and cheaters out. My only Fear, ...
Page: 1

chase

Default True Or Liar .. ?

I've heard rumors of K2 Useing, PB (P.unkB.uster) it's a Program to keep hack's and cheaters out.

My only Fear, will be it will go P2P and Wil Be Sold in Target and Gamestop, etc.

Ne1 Heard this too ?!

chase

SAME EXACT WORD'S ON THE WEBSITE !

Dear Knight Online Players, *

In K2 Network's persistence to place Gamer's First, collaboration with PunkBuster has been in the process. PunkBuster, an online countermeasure to fight against cheating in online multiplayer gaming, can be read about more in detail at www.punkbuster.com in the coming days. *

In working with PunkBuster, this is K2 Network's first tremendous step and genuine response to answer the honest Knight Online players' plea against players who disrupt the community. *

In order to test the anti-cheat software on Knight Online, we invite players to participate in the PunkBuster Open Beta. Since this will be the Open Beta phase, there will be no Customer Support should any bugs arise, except in the form of FAQs and Forum posting. *

To see the FAQs please visit http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-kol.php. *

Open Beta Launch will be released on Monday, March 27. We hope you will take the opportunity to help test the PunkBuster Software and to keep the world of Knight Online safe and enjoyable for everyone. *

Thank you, *
    Knight Online Team

Banned Senior Member

Yes K2 is using PunkBuster, they got tried of how HackShield wasn't working

KO wont be going P2P

they already r

chase

Ok, im sorry, i didnt know, never gottenmy comp back, today iu should b able to.

well this means

K2 IMPROVE ?!

one can dream!!!

tomorrow is open-beta...
    i hope PunkBuster does its job, unlike hackShield -_-

PopTart

KO isnt p2p... this 80% capa system is so much better then nothing cuz then none of us would be able to get online cuz fucking turks were 100% of the servers all the time so say thx

morax

I heard about 3/4 weeks ago that K2 would be using punkbuster in the future this was because cheats could easily bypass the hackshield program.

Hopefully it will be a step in the right direction

Infinitemadness

Yes indeed. Ive been suggesting Punk Buster for quite sometime now. So give yourselfs a pat on the back. Because of the players non stop hounding me, and me hounding everyone. It's here. So thank yourselves.

JimXrOx

punkbuster can be bypassed too -.- i know a few ppl who do it on other games

SiegeR

Originally posted by JimXrOx

Villa why u never come online at msn?

JimXrOx

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx

Villa why u never come online at msn?[/b]
    changed msn like 1 month ago.. pm me yours and ill add you

SiegeR

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx

Villa why u never come online at msn?
    changed msn like 1 month ago.. pm me yours and ill add you[/b]
    shit i was curious about u choke at pool full of oin tedddy bears :P

Nosferatu_Incognito

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Yes indeed. *Ive been suggesting Punk Buster for quite sometime now. *So give yourselfs a pat on the back. *Because of the players non stop hounding me, and me hounding everyone. *It's here. * So thank yourselves.

wow. a K2 GM... Hope you stick around. We could use more people like you around to help the real players of this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast