Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

True Or Liar .. ?

This is a discussion on True Or Liar .. ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nosferatu_Incognito)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness Yes indeed. *Ive been suggesting Punk Buster for quite sometime now. *So give yourselfs ...
Page: 2

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nosferatu_Incognito)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    Yes indeed. *Ive been suggesting Punk Buster for quite sometime now. *So give yourselfs a pat on the back. *Because of the players non stop hounding me, and me hounding everyone. *It's here. * So thank yourselves.

wow. a K2 GM... Hope you stick around. We could use more people like you around to help the real players of this game.[/b]
    I'll do my best to do everything in my power to do so. And drink more beer. It helps to numb the pain.

MrPayne

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

Yes indeed. *Ive been suggesting Punk Buster for quite sometime now. *So give yourselfs a pat on the back. *Because of the players non stop hounding me, and me hounding everyone. *It's here. * So thank yourselves.

wow. a K2 GM... Hope you stick around. We could use more people like you around to help the real players of this game.
    I'll do my best to do everything in my power to do so. And drink more beer. It helps to numb the pain. [/b]
    As a start, u can ban KingOfBow, hakan_53_tr, HUTTUS, Turkish hamsi and all of the big happy familly.

FatM4n

we need al k2 mg we can get hold on

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    I'll do my best to do everything in my power to do so. *And drink more beer. *It helps to numb the pain.
    No more alcohol please. My 21st last nite and i dont remember anything at all. Although i do vaguely remember being sick somewere maybe on the 12th hole of the golf club :wacko:

u brave soul.... lost your mind in the middle of the field bai bai virginity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12