Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It is true that there is a new god mode?

This is a discussion on It is true that there is a new god mode? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard from a few people that there is a new god mode... is this true or not....
Page: 1

Hiv

Default It is true that there is a new god mode?

i heard from a few people that there is a new god mode... is this true or not.

zrocker0404

i haven't seen it

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    i haven't seen it

i heard you use scrolls or something...

the old god mode spammed 1k hp but i heard this one spams 2k hp

UrMomWasProLastNight

i've seen a guy respawning every 3-4 sec. as you cant be hit when in the first few seconds after respawning, thats basicly a god mode. however he could not atack.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

no there is just a respawn bug
    everytime when your opponent have low HP he will respawn with fll hp
    over and over again :X

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomWasProLastNight View Post
    i've seen a guy respawning every 3-4 sec. as you cant be hit when in the first few seconds after respawning, thats basicly a god mode. however he could not atack.
    no people have told me that this is just like the prev god mode but worse in the aspects that this one heals x2 faster and heals more...

this one makes you invincible.
    and yes you can attack with this one

but this is just what i have heard, just wanting to make sure im right about this.

edit: just looked it up and yes there is a new god mode that spams 2k hp

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    no there is just a respawn bug
    everytime when your opponent have low HP he will respawn with fll hp
    over and over again :X
    nope just looked it up, this one spams 2k hp constantly and makes you virtually invisible w/o using the death hack. better yet you can't get banned for this one since it doesn't use a hack.

Richie

Looking on that cheating site that starts with S, some kid posted a tip that when theres a DB hacker around, you can spam your 2k buff scrolls to act as if its a godmode. Being that the scrolls are already bugged, you wont lose any and will remain using the same scroll that disappears. Because of re-scrolling you get an instant 2k hp that automatically comes with the scroll.
    I personally wouldnt call this cheating, rather, an anti DB hack method. Yes its quite unfair, but you are not the noob using a hack.

/discuss?

i dont believe this yet, since i have not seen it. If this is true, then f' the hackers.

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Looking on that cheating site that starts with S, some kid posted a tip that when theres a DB hacker around, you can spam your 2k buff scrolls to act as if its a godmode. Being that the scrolls are already bugged, you wont lose any and will remain using the same scroll that disappears. Because of re-scrolling you get an instant 2k hp that automatically comes with the scroll.
    I personally wouldnt call this cheating, rather, an anti DB hack method. Yes its quite unfair, but you are not the noob using a hack.

/discuss?
    well the best part about it is that you don't have to have some one on the opposite race in order to get duffed hacked... if your human a human can duff hack you also

and im not going to post how the god mode is done... but im just going to say that it is a god mode

I think the private de-buff hack had a 2k heal god mode and I dont think it was ever fixed. It looked like they were spamming light feet, and theres also the respawn hack, but I havent seen that save anyone from death.

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    I think the private de-buff hack had a 2k heal god mode and I dont think it was ever fixed. It looked like they were spamming light feet, and theres also the respawn hack, but I havent seen that save anyone from death.
    yea well this one uses scrolls from the pus...

Ya there was a lvl 60+ running around, he could attk but no one could kill him, it was crazy.

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Ya there was a lvl 60+ running around, he could attk but no one could kill him, it was crazy.

yea with most of the hacks they just use the death animation but they can't attack like normal...

this new godmode is gonna be a difficult thing to beat

Banned

he probablly just bought scrolls, duffing himself or his friend duffing him, and he just spam scrolls and shot..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast