Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It is true that there is a new god mode?

This is a discussion on It is true that there is a new god mode? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife he probablly just bought scrolls, duffing himself or his friend duffing him, and he just spam ...
Page: 2

Hiv

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    he probablly just bought scrolls, duffing himself or his friend duffing him, and he just spam scrolls and shot..
    yea thats prob what happened, or they could duff ea other and do the same thing

I just think that how far this will go. Now there is debuff hack, dc hack, new godmode hack?, normal koxpers, R buggers.
    Next maby GM shop?

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

It's only a godmode if debuff hackers are around, in which case your fucked anyways. So..the sky is not falling ^_^

that's not a God Mode...

There is a hack that allows ppl to respawn when they are low on HP, but it does NOT heal you at all and they are easy to kill... the annoyning thing is that it takes all the debuffs/slows off...

The 'God Mode' starts as soon as the hacker is using HP scroll - when he respawns, he gets new 2k HP, and over, and over, and over ....

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Looking on that cheating site that starts with S, some kid posted a tip that when theres a DB hacker around, you can spam your 2k buff scrolls to act as if its a godmode. Being that the scrolls are already bugged, you wont lose any and will remain using the same scroll that disappears. Because of re-scrolling you get an instant 2k hp that automatically comes with the scroll.
    I personally wouldnt call this cheating, rather, an anti DB hack method. Yes its quite unfair, but you are not the noob using a hack.

/discuss?
    I agree. you arent the noob using the debuff hack and this would just own the hacker. You simply cant be banned for reapplying your scrolls and its not bug abusing.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

So funny that no1 here is surprised

GM shop would be awesome, but I think some GM already sell stuff to normal players...thats what I heard

There's a youtube video of someone doing it. They posted it in Media section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12