Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST?

This is a discussion on Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same here damm I don't know what to do either , every peruvian can log on weast now but I ...
Page: 3

DeHealer

same here
    damm I don't know what to do either , every peruvian can log on weast now but I can't -_-
    and I just bougth platinium prem yesterday and bought valks on east >_<[/b]
    Damn perubians can go, but colombians cant! pff

Damn perubians can go, but colombians cant! pff[/b]
    chilians cant go either :angry:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

im happy [/b]
    mini u playing!?

+1

just merge both servers and make 4 Carnacs[/b]
    PLEASE NO. NO TURKS PLEASE

Crone. This is for a purpose. First of all, it will put less stress on the servers so that everyone can enjoy. We live in a different time zone, so the stress on the server is there all the time. Also, they can now manage events appropriately. A lot of people are complaining that GMs only did event for Turks and Europeans. This is not really true. They did events when most people were on, however now they can do events when it is appropriate for our time zone. You understand? There are many reasons. Don&#39;t look at it in a black and white perspective. Enjoy.

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but we really don&#39;t want to play with you.[/b]
    +1, why cant people understand that.

Im from Colombia, South America, and wont let me login on C- West [/b]

I&#39;m from Colombia also, and can&#39;t log West.

b0mb

They moved finland to west also. just checked

lez

I think they should just ban turk ip&#39;s from the west. Thats the best solution. Turks have their own servers, they can talk in turkish only, turk gm&#39;s etc... less lag on the east server without the rest of the world in it and west will be more populated and i think more enjoyable with more ppl in it.
    The only thing that would ruin the game then would be babashopping and acc sharing.
    Imagine Ko without that.. would be a damn nice game

Tristan

+1, why cant people understand that.[/b]

This might come as a shock to you but some of us aren&#39;t complete retards.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If they merge the servers it will just make a very high volume of people that went there go back to their orginal server.

At the moment it is a compleatly different game on the west server and I for one really really really hope it keep the devide up. It was so werid being able to make a char with my own name on a new server , something I have not been able to do for many years.

Face it alot of us are sick of the current state that many of the serevers are now in and this is obvious why , we want to play an English game in the English language , WOW do it and it&#39;s about fucking time K2 did it with KO.

best thing k2 could do would be (besides merging):
    EAST = TURKISH SERVER
    WEST = REST
    my 2 cents...

Banned

im still confused, if i go west now the probebly block it and put me to east again ><

why cant they do anything right :S

best thing k2 could do would be (besides merging):
    EAST = TURKISH SERVER+CHINESE
    WEST = REST
    my 2 cents...[/b]
    fixed.

everything was ok after k2 moved anothers countries on west .... i was so happy in east and about turks , i have my own method for it,"ignore" its just a game and i wanna have fun with some friends =) put italy into west #"$#&#%&#$%/#$ =(

greishkan1

If they merge the servers it will just make a very high volume of people that went there go back to their orginal server.

At the moment it is a compleatly different game on the west server and I for one really really really hope it keep the devide up. It was so werid being able to make a char with my own name on a new server , something I have not been able to do for many years.

Face it alot of us are sick of the current state that many of the serevers are now in and this is obvious why , we want to play an English game in the English language , WOW do it and it&#39;s about fucking time K2 did it with KO.[/b]
    But WoW didn&#39;t ban Russia, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Baltics, Africa and many many more places. So why not make this new server
    East - turkey and china
    West - rest world

w/e u get what i mean...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast