Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST?

This is a discussion on Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wtf means w/e ? I know what means w/o...
Page: 4

greishkan1

Wtf means w/e ? I know what means w/o

w/e = whatever

greishkan1

Ok tnx

Banned

WOW.........

Your all such god damn whiners.

kibal

Not whole south america since colombian still can log in east.

kibal

Not whole south america since colombian still can log in east.

greishkan1

WOW.........

Your all such god damn whiners.[/b]
    Noooooooo sher shittlock.

Lioncet

a clanie that is from Peru can log on west now but i'm from Colombia and still can't

KirbyKommando

Can anyone explain me what's happening? haven't been playing KO for a while.

Ok just found out ! god damnit.. I'm playing with turks, o well, nothing proxy can't solve.

K2 is being racist that's it.

el_loko

Argentina east

Make Serbia can log into West server :angry:

Banned

You guys are calling me a racist because I said I don't want to play with people who live in a different time zone from me? That is funny. I explained what is wrong with playing with Europeans. Europe has more people playing Knight Online. Most of the boss events are done in the early mornings for the western players. Most of us work or go to school. Therefore, it is not fair to us.

As far as a "dead server". If you are actually on the west, you will see that the server is far from dead. In fact, it is very alive. The only thing is, it is not as alive as if you were playing with the east because they have more players than the west.

Who wants to play with us? Apparently, by reading this thread, you do. I have yet to see one western player who has complained about this situation. In fact, we are rejoicing. We are singing Handel's oratorio.

Hallllleeeeeeeeelooooooooooya oh loooooooooyaaaaaaaaaa oh loyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haleeeeeeeeeeeelooooyaaaaaaa oh looooooooooooya looooooo looooooo laaaaaa.

I think you get the idea.

It's funny to see you get pissed. It's human tendency to display emotions when you are not happy about something. The Nile river must be flooding today. . Have a lolipop ----o

I just finished the second movement.

Ohhhhhhhhh loooooooooooyaaaaaaa ohhhhhhh loooooooooooyaaaaa. Haleeeeeeeeeeloyaaaaaaaa oh loooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i think this server is a good idea but the should start do make an american/european/turkish server and not just adding a few countries around the world with this new english server alot guys migt come back to ko and enjoy to play without turks. i am sure the same would happend to an european server without turks. k2 keep going this way and u will get more players again but u need to get a strict way of banned/allowed ips B)

Banned

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast