Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST?

This is a discussion on Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; europe pwnz all......
Page: 5

NEMANYA

europe pwnz all...

its so hard to make italy inside west , damm xD almost 1 day without answer about new server ..... nothing to do ... still waiting to know if i will quit or play in west or east ..... thx k2 and enjoy all of u regional countries ...

peace

ArminVanBuuren

everytime K2 does something.. they fuk over alot of ppl omgwtf

why not add the rest of europe ?... its like doing it on purpose. those that got got moved have to start from 0![/b]
    well, there have just been like what? 2 days? it's not such a big deal, unless of course, you've been playing 24 hours a day, so those would be 2 whole days lost, which wouldn't be K2's fault but yours, because they are not forcing you to buy premium and stick to a game the whole day, you did it by yourself, didn't you?

Besides, none of you guys would have these problems if you had stayed in your original servers, don't you think so? If people wouldn't hop from server to server they would at least be lvl 70+ by now if they like this game so much, but they seem can't learn anything yet (I know some guys that started at Xigenon and has hopped to every single new server 'till now, OMG).

Banned

I bet if K2 made a Turkish only server, you guys wouldn't be complaining.

---o Here is another lolipop.

It's funny how people aren't rioting over ko4life blocking turkish ips (which they have blocked for more than a year), but you guys are rioting because you guys are sick of "K2 discriminating against people by seperating East and West". ROFL.

It's alright to get it out in the open. You guys don't give a shit about "discrimination", you guys just don't want to play with Turks.

It's tough shit that you guys got the short end of the stick. I suggest you use your imagination and pretend that the "utopia server" aka "Carnac-West" doesn't exist. It will stop the Nile from flooding.

Oh, I am still cracking up about people calling me racist because I wan't to play with my own timezone, when on the very same page a person made the post 'why not just Turkey and China vs rest of the world'. ROFL

NEMANYA

You guys are calling me a racist because I said I don't want to play with people who live in a different time zone from me? That is funny. I explained what is wrong with playing with Europeans. Europe has more people playing Knight Online. Most of the boss events are done in the early mornings for the western players. Most of us work or go to school. Therefore, it is not fair to us.[/b]
    You are not racist..It's up to you with who want you to play..But bitching cause european ppl kill more bosses ???that's pretty funny thing..I know many american ppl that have good ....let's say PERFECT gear and they are again AMERICANS..so If you want to kill bosses and if u want to have good gear...dont sleep and play...This what K2 doing is not fair to anyone...
    I don't give a fuck about ko but ppl still paying to play and they want to see full server,much ppl on server...not half empty server..
    Blah I would prefer to play with a shitload of ppl insteed to play with 10 players on one server..

This is just my opinion !!!!!

Banned

You are not racist..It's up to you with who want you to play..But bitching cause european ppl kill more bosses ???that's pretty funny thing..I know many american ppl that have good ....let's say PERFECT gear and they are again AMERICANS..so If you want to kill bosses and if u want to have good gear...dont sleep and play...This what K2 doing is not fair to anyone...
    I don't give a fuck about ko but ppl still paying to play and they want to see full server,much ppl on server...not half empty server..
    Blah I would prefer to play with a shitload of ppl insteed to play with 10 players on one server..

This is just my opinion !!!!![/b]
    Both Carnac-West and Carnac-East (especially East) are full. I don't see how you are playing with 10 people. In fact, you are from Eastern Europe so you are in Carnac-East. Carnac-East is full.

You don't really have to worry about "Carnac-West" if you care about "fairness". There are 10+ different servers that you can play on where everyone is playing "fair". Why whine about one tiny server? Oh yeah, because our server is Turk free. ROFL.

"ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR" Life isn't fair. Here is a lolipop ---o

greishkan1

Ou my god what an retard.

I bet if K2 made a Turkish only server, you guys wouldn't be complaining.

---o Here is another lolipop.

It's funny how people aren't rioting over ko4life blocking turkish ips (which they have blocked for more than a year), but you guys are rioting because you guys are sick of "K2 discriminating against people by seperating East and West". ROFL.

It's alright to get it out in the open. You guys don't give a shit about "discrimination", you guys just don't want to play with Turks.

It's tough shit that you guys got the short end of the stick. I suggest you use your imagination and pretend that the "utopia server" aka "Carnac-West" doesn't exist. It will stop the Nile from flooding.

Oh, I am still cracking up about people calling me racist because I wan't to play with my own timezone, when on the very same page a person made the post 'why not just Turkey and China vs rest of the world'. ROFL[/b]
    If ur so facking cool guy then come play with us in eas-carnac and with turks, not hide behind ur mother and bitch there u little spoiled amercian.

Tristan

Moe, just shut up, seriously.. If EUROPE was in carnac-east noone would be complaining but K2 did it so some european countrys are left out. Do you get the picture now? The other countrys (turks, polish, ..) that are left with the decent european countrys are the countrys that like to speak their native language. I have yet to come across people from the Netherlands or Belgium that don't speak english. So keep your ignorance to yourself kthx.

tuttzilla

omg grow up people, how bout u stay in the server u are in if you cant get into c-west, you dont need to go to a new server every time one comes out, how bout stick to one, find a group of people you like and actually enjoy playing. im sure any of the other servers would be better than a 99% turkish server..use ur brains and stop whinging, k2 said they are working on gettin all english speakers into c-west, it will just take time...>_>

find a group of people you like and actually enjoy playing[/b]
    That is exactly what we were doing, except now they're stuck on west and we are on east.

Tristan

TuttZilla, we we're playing with Swedish friends till K2 decided they belong to the western side of the world and leave us out of it..

Banned

Moe, just shut up, seriously.. If EUROPE was in carnac-east noone would be complaining but K2 did it so some european countrys are left out. Do you get the picture now? The other countrys (turks, polish, ..) that are left with the decent european countrys are the countrys that like to speak their native language. I have yet to come across people from the Netherlands or Belgium that don't speak english. So keep your ignorance to yourself kthx.[/b]
    Life is hard. Want a lolipop ---o?

I am not ignorant. I bet you don't even know what ignorant means because you are using it incorrectly. I am actually fully aware of what is going on. If K2 were to just make a Turk only server and another server for the rest of the world, then noone would be complaining. I can back my claim that "noone would be complaining" by using Ko4life as an example. I don't see people making countless amounts of threads everyday requesting Turkish ips be unbanned. You are only complaining because West is Turk free. This not only makes you a racist hypocrite, but it makes the situation funny.

Tristan

Life is hard. Want a lolipop ---o?

I am not ignorant. I bet you don't even know what ignorant means because you are using it incorrectly. I am actually fully aware of what is going on. If K2 were to just make a Turk only server and another server for the rest of the world, then noone would be complaining. I can back my claim that "noone would be complaining" by using Ko4life as an example. I don't see people making countless amounts of threads everyday requesting Turkish ips to be unbanned. You are only complaining because West is Turk free. This not only makes you a racist hypocrite, but it makes the situation funny.[/b]

You're a fucking retard that isn't aware of what's going on. Next time read CAREFULLY what other people write, then pretend to be a smartass alright? Why are France, Sweden and some other European countrys allowed in the West server while other european countrys who are as western as the previously mentioned are being left out? Answer me that you ignorant sob.

Banned

You're a fucking retard that isn't aware of what's going on. Next time read CAREFULLY what other people write, then pretend to be a smartass alright? Why are France, Sweden and some other European countrys allowed in the West server while other european countrys who are as western as the previously mentioned are being left out? Answer me that you ignorant sob.[/b]
    Maybe K2 drew a list out countries out of a hat? Whoever was chosen won a ticket to the EUTOPIA server.

Anyways, the real question is why are people from the East complaining that these countries were moved to the West? These countries should be complaining. They got picked out from a more populated server to a least populated server. They aren't. In fact, they are rejoicing like the Americans. They are happy about the move.

Look at this guys post. He is swedish.

sweden is true anyway.. im on west now [/b]
    So you are saying that, people in East are complaining because they feel sorry for Norway and Sweden (WHO ARE ACTUALLY VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE MOVE?) Rofl. Make sense to me.

As I said, people often display emotions when they are angry about something.

Look at me. I can flame you for flaming me. In fact, if you know who I am, you would know that I am very creative when it comes to flaming. However, I just feel sorry for you. You guys got stuck with the short end of the stick.

---o

Arthurios

omg what about the netherlands ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast