Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST?

This is a discussion on Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not realy, if you we're anything near intelligent you would know that I wasn't feeling sorry for Norway and Sweden ...
Page: 6

Tristan

Not realy, if you we're anything near intelligent you would know that I wasn't feeling sorry for Norway and Sweden for being moved, I'm actually glad they did BUT they have to add Belgium and the Netherlands with them if they get picky. So it seems you got stuck with the short end of the stick, shuv it up your ass if you please. Bye jackass.

greishkan1

Maybe K2 drew a list out countries out of a hat? Whoever was chosen won a ticket to the EUTOPIA server.

Anyways, the real question is why are people from the East complaining that these countries were moved to the West? These countries should be complaining. They got picked out from a more populated server to a least populated server. They aren't. In fact, they are rejoicing like the Americans. They are happy about the move.

Look at this guys post. He is swedish.
    So you are saying that, people in East are complaining because they feel sorry for Norway and Sweden (WHO ARE ACTUALLY VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE MOVE?) Rofl. Make sense to me.

As I said, people often display emotions when they are angry about something.

Look at me. I can flame you for flaming me. In fact, if you know who I am, you would know that I am very creative when it comes to flaming. However, I just feel sorry for you. You guys got stuck with the short end of the stick.

---o[/b]
    Ou my god, ou my god. Maybe stfu u retard.

Arthurios

menn fok k2 no point of lvling in new server, im back to logos.

Banned

Not realy, if you we're anything near intelligent you would know that I wasn't feeling sorry for Norway and Sweden for being moved, I'm actually glad they did BUT they have to add Belgium and the Netherlands with them if they get picky. So it seems you got stuck with the short end of the stick, shuv it up your ass if you please. Bye jackass.[/b]
    If you were intelligent, you would know that I was being sarcastic about the countries in the East feeling sorry for the countries that got moved to the west. If you were also intelligent, then you would know that really is spelled with 2 Ls.

Since you are not intelligent, I won't really take your criticism seriously. It is like a mentally disabled person calling a doctor a retard. "Okay Sam, I am a retard, please don't move while I probe your anus with my finger."

Tristan

If you were intelligent, you would know that I was being sarcastic about the countries in the East feeling sorry for the countries that got moved to the west. If you were also intelligent, then you would know that really is spelled with 2 Ls. You still have Carnac - East. Rofl[/b]

Doesn't matter how it's spelled. You know what I mean, that's good enough for me.

Edit: Comparing ourselves with a doctor now are we Got nothing more to say.

greishkan1

Doesn't matter how it's spelled. You know what I mean, that's good enough for me.

Edit: Comparing ourselves with a doctor now are we Got nothing more to say.[/b]
    If u tell him that he speaks ur motherlanguage a bit wrong then speak hes motherlanguage too. Lets see who is more intelligent. Do u know where is estonia?? If u do then tell me. Dont look maps.

Banned

Edit: Comparing ourselves with a doctor now are we Got nothing more to say.[/b]
    It's not that I am comparing myself to a doctor. You are once again looking at the black and white. Enjoy the colors.

If u tell him that he speaks ur motherlanguage a bit wrong then speak hes motherlanguage too. Lets see who is more intelligent. Do u know where is estonia?? If u do then tell me. Dont look maps.[/b]
    Since you are in Carnac-East, I am asumming it is in Europe. ROFL

Tristan

It's not that I am comparing myself to a doctor. You are once again looking at the black and white. Enjoy the colors.[/b]
    You are a funny guy, enjoy it while it lasts Moe, dumbasses like yourself usually get it up the ass hard.

greishkan1

It's not that I am comparing myself to a doctor. You are once again looking at the black and white. Enjoy the colors.
    Since you are in Carnac-East, I am asumming it is in Europe. ROFL[/b]
    Wao...and u just showed ur big retard xD Atleast u didn't say umm...somewhere on earth o.0??!!

Tristan

Since you are in Carnac-East, I am asumming it is in Europe. ROFL[/b]
    Another intelligent reply from the smartest person on ko4life people.

simple182

This is why K2 doesnt want to seperate Turks and English. Cuz bitching like these goes on. This topic should be closed befor eit goes outa control

Wow............wtf,i can log East and West and im from canada...!!!

Banned

Wao...and u just showed ur big retard xD Atleast u didn't say umm...somewhere on earth o.0??!![/b]
    Once again, it was supposed to be funny. You didn't realize the joke. Don't worry about it.

bizanto1

my peruvians friends can log right now ! everybody got DC and then they could log in :P

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

my peruvians friends can log right now ! everybody got DC and then they could log in :P[/b]
    I could log, less lag than exping @ East. Actually I haven't any dc but i won't exp until this game fix itself about moving countries to each sides :blink:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast