Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST?

This is a discussion on Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once again, it was supposed to be funny. You didn't realize the joke. Don't worry about it.[/b] I must say ...
Page: 8

lez

Once again, it was supposed to be funny. You didn't realize the joke. Don't worry about it.[/b]
    I must say that your "jokes" are really not funny or understandable by anyone in the known world.
    I dont see how hard is it to understand that the countries that are "left behind" on the c-east are pissed that their new server is 99% turks and the rest r in the west server. Its really very dumb for k2 to make it in such a way. I mean who would want to play without any communication with other players.. exept if u wanna play solo against moron noobs.

PainInDaAss

Crone. This is for a purpose. First of all, it will put less stress on the servers so that everyone can enjoy. We live in a different time zone, so the stress on the server is there all the time. Also, they can now manage events appropriately. A lot of people are complaining that GMs only did event for Turks and Europeans. This is not really true. They did events when most people were on, however now they can do events when it is appropriate for our time zone. You understand? There are many reasons. Don't look at it in a black and white perspective. Enjoy.

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but we really don't want to play with you.[/b]
    GG smart answer ...i wonder where u got all that ''smartness''

DiUrNo

They could just do a cheat contest and put turkey with china and japan on east and let the other countrys play west..

This way 1 server is cheating contest a real challenge for the lamers GMS, and the other server would be less cheating and more friendly!!!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

USKO is and always was about Turks (about 80% i would say + -) and the rest of the world.. (the rest%)
    It seems like K2 still didn't realize this. I wonder why they cant make one server only for Turkey,
    and one for the rest of the world. This would make everyone happy I suppose.

Messing up here with countries will only bring more hate, racism and people leaving...

my 2 EURO cents!

LOL !

FAK !!

Denmark is still EAST !

spyrskara

We have to spam their support... i mean our counctry (czech republic)...i hope they will put us into west.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I can log both servers <Poland>

USKO is and always was about Turks (about 80% i would say + -) and the rest of the world.. (the rest%)
    It seems like K2 still didn&#39;t realize this. I wonder why they cant make one server only for Turkey,
    and one for the rest of the world. This would make everyone happy I suppose.

Messing up here with countries will only bring more hate, racism and people leaving...
    my 2 EURO cents![/b]
    not in the beginning ko,it wasn&#39;t turks.

Rampage

not in the beginning ko,it wasn&#39;t turks.[/b]
    and how much better was it

Wink

I must say that your "jokes" are really not funny or understandable by anyone in the known world.
    I dont see how hard is it to understand that the countries that are "left behind" on the c-east are pissed that their new server is 99% turks and the rest r in the west server. Its really very dumb for k2 to make it in such a way. I mean who would want to play without any communication with other players.. exept if u wanna play solo against moron noobs.[/b]
    since day one.. everyone that talked or pm&#39;d me, spoke english to me! ( i play east ).
    even turks spoke english to me.. i don&#39;t see what the problem is.
    ok.. there ARE some 10 years old turks that don&#39;t know how to speak english, becuz they are still kids..

no disrespect, but those that don&#39;t want to play with/against turks are just pussy&#39;s/noobs that get owned by turks ( sorry for my language ).

NEMANYA

hhhahahahahha...I see most of you got troubles with Moe
    Well...in some ways he can be pain in the ass but he is good guy...He just like to annoy ppl

Judas Iscariot

best thing k2 could do would be (besides merging):
    EAST = TURKISH + CHINESE + moemoneyman
    WEST = REST
    my 2 cents...[/b]
    fixed again.

Fuck this shit i&#39;m going back to my Game Boy. I dont have to put up with KKK white powa in Pokemon or Tetris.

Banned Senior Member

fixed again.
    Fuck this shit i&#39;m going back to my Game Boy. I dont have to put up with KKK white powa in Pokemon or Tetris.[/b]
    pokemon@Gameboy= pure pwnage

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678