Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

have you ever seen iron belt/neclace in merchant?

This is a discussion on have you ever seen iron belt/neclace in merchant? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm on ares and i've never seen it on merchant besides the times someone flashes it up at the lunar ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

i'm on ares and i've never seen it on merchant besides the times someone flashes it up at the lunar gate

lucifer4

i saw iron belt for 999m, even when glass belts were on merchant for 700m lol

they were merchanted in mora, not for flashing

sexyrexy

i saw in on merch when olympia first opened after like a week or so .. nobody had coins to buy it he was bragging (well i guess it was a he) long long time ago

Proximus

i'm on ares and i've never seen it on merchant besides the times someone flashes it up at the lunar gate[/b]
    i seen a guy merch Iron set , rap8 and RoC+2 at lunar,,, and I actually locked on to him,,, too bad i didnt have 2 billion in coins on me

RE5PECTmf

Yea .. I actually believe that s0ft was selling one aswell .. when he got warrior .. but im not sure :S
    However .. would like to see IN ( not for flash ) .

iron belt was 999m and glass was around high 700's for about a week like a month ago. oh yeah it's ares

hansen

well, i remember old times when everything was cheap and you could see for example chitin shield on merchant for 300-400m

yes, on diez Iron Belt was like 800-900m about a month ago...occassionally IN would pop up.

Ignore Me Senior Member

ArminVanBuuren

i'm on ares and i've never seen it on merchant besides the times someone flashes it up at the lunar gate[/b]
    then you must be new, since when I started playing this I saw every single unique in merchant...IN was like 300m and IB was like 200m...but that was pre-KE...then after that, just the duped ones, and then prices skyrocketed.

then you must be new, since when I started playing this I saw every single unique in merchant...IN was like 300m and IB was like 200m...but that was pre-KE...then after that, just the duped ones, and then prices skyrocketed.[/b]
    oh god yes, i would kill for the pre ke prices again lol. i would also kill for the pre ke map again.

The king. Senior Member

isold a ironbelt in merchant

Ezquerra

you can see them (merchant) mostly on older servers

on diez like 3 months ago or somenthing like that

cama

ive seen a chitin shield for sale for 20m...ive for sure seen iron belt and iron neck in merch lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast