Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Truley sadens me to post this

This is a discussion on Truley sadens me to post this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's very sad (...
Page: 3

That's very sad (

Banned

r.i.p

sad to hear that a ko player or really anyone go out this way

i didnt know him but it brings back memories of what happened to a friend of mine a couple years ago

R.I.P
    Joshua Burlingame & Vincent Villariasa

and i hope that other driver William Fowlks gets well soon

Imhotep

Dan we all need to do a reunion some time eh [/b]

Yup for sure

lol, I still remember Josh upgrading my WOE +6 to +7 for me back in KE because I was too scared

Foretold

I can't even express how saddened I was when I heard this. He was on his way home from school, and was in a rush to get home. I had just talked to him on vent not two days ago too... It's just not right.

My thoughts go out to the families of both Josh and Vincent, and to the driver William.
    R.I.P. Josh. You will be missed.

Banned Senior Member

R.I.P Josh we will miss you

Inactive Member

R.I.P

ArminVanBuuren

Many people from Diez will reemember a priest called Estacy_Ress aka Josh. I got some very sad news today which I have been asked to pass on
    As of Tuesday, March 25th, Estacy (Josh Burlingame) is no longer with us. Apparently he was driving his jeep and taking a left turn when a truck slammed into the side of his vehicle killing both him and his passenger.

Here is the story as covered by the local news:
    http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_8698...ce=most_viewed
    I had been his clan leader since early 2005 and only a week or so ago was getting him a new preist so he could play KO again with some of his old friends of Diez.

I am totally choaked that one so young has had his life taken away at such a young age.[/b]
    Even if I didn't know him, just reading what people had to say about him I could notice was a good guy, truly sad to know this and I hope him to rest in peace.

To all his friends in here, remember guys, you must not worry about him, since now he's somewhere he cannot be harmed at. (Remeber this LT2nite, and trust me, I've been in this situation many more times than what I would have ever wanted to...but reminding this to myself calms down me a bit, hope it to calm down you or someone needing it too)

R.I.P. Josh & Vincent

knoid

Fuck.

Just...fuck.

Goodbye mate. Words not sufficient.

Rest in peace.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

omg he was in my very first clan i created in this game and he was in infinity with me, one of my oldest friends from this game... Its hard to believe........ My condolences to all that knew him, he was my baba from the time i started playing this game almost, so sad to hear this..... One great thing about this game is the people you meet and become friends with even though you never met them in real life, but the bad part is hearing news like this knowing you will never get the chance to meet them face to face.... RIP BRO, YOU WILL BE MISSED

is he original owner of the char i think i lvl'd with him at aks for awhile once trying to place his name its very familiar (his char name)

simple182

damn that street is a 5 minute walk from my house...
    What a tragedy. r.i.p

I am sorry for the loss of Diez and his family. I did not know him but have played a different game where we lost a friend.

didnt knew you, r.i.p

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Rest in Peace buddy

Fucking cunt bitch SHITFUCK......damnit

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast