Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Truley sadens me to post this

This is a discussion on Truley sadens me to post this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did not know you but I lost my 15 year old sister in a car accident last November. She ...
Page: 4

I did not know you but I lost my 15 year old sister in a car accident last November. She would have been 16 the day you died. I know the hurt your family feels and I wish no one would have to experience it. I hope that your parents, siblings and the rest of your family can find a way to get through these terrible times. Every day is a struggle but I pray that they fight their way through the pain and are able to experience any bits of normality over the next couple of months because they will need those brief experiences. I pray that you and your family will be reunited someday and that you are experiencing happiness and bliss that we cannot begin to imagine.

Rest in peace.

RIP man

I spent with Josh long time ingame and this saddens me - he was really a friendly and smart guy.

I remember when I was (trying) to quit he asked me if he could have one CE+1 I borrowed him and so I gifted it to him, he was so happy.

Damn, life is a real bitch sometimes

r.i.p.

no words for a tragedie like this

okazi

not joshy :angry:

nathan16

i dont know you but it hurts to see someone so well liked and so young to pass away like this.
    R.I.P.
    hope his family can get throught such a tough time.
    Peace.

Infat

It saddens me to hear this. He was the first guy in KE that me and my friend pax pk'd with. He taught us quite a bit about pk'ing with a debuffer and always used the word noob while we were doing so :P He and his brother were on my vent many times. He was an all around good guy. It is so shocking to hear of an 18 year old person dying so abruptly. My thoughts and prayers are with is family and friends in this difficult time.

-Ned

Terrorblade

R.I.PP

Rest in Peace my friend.

damiannopl

R.I.P.

that's so sad

Banned Senior Member

May him rest in peace

Destroyer_Master

"Bashin Soalsun" this means sorry to hear in turkish i remember speaking to him a few times and was a cool guy R.I.P God Bless :'(

Banned

Wow.......

Wasn't ever really close friends with him but the few times I did talk to him (before he muted me :P) he didn't seem that bad of a guy. I played with his bro and partied with him once in a blue moon but it's always sad to hear about something like this regardless of who it is. Not a nice thing to wake up to.

RIP

Eventhough im not a Diez Player, so never got to know him, Rest In Peace my friend

Eventhough im not a Diez Player, so never got to know him, Rest In Peace my friend[/b]

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast