Trustability

This is a discussion on Trustability within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys bq79jr and xhavoc here...im not sure this is in the right place, if so mods im sorry, but ...
Page: 1

bq79jr

hey guys bq79jr and xhavoc here...im not sure this is in the right place, if so mods im sorry, but if im going to start babaing items im going to need to establish trustability. especially seeing as how i can only use paypal cause WU sucks... i know a few of you already know who i am and will assure you i am not scammer. please feel free to vouch for me, and i will do the same for you =)

Logos
    bq79jr2
    xHavoc
    DaFreakinPope
    QuickFeet
    bq79jr

i currently own and play all of these characters, if you have seen me before or know me, feel free to talk to me, i am very friendly and like to help with questions/problems any way i can..

im up for exp, pk, quest help whatever....pm me in game =)

your not sure if this is the right place..because there is no right place for these topics. however there is a wrong place for these topics..and that place would be these forums.

Banned

your not sure if this is the right place..because there is no right place for these topics. however there is a wrong place for these topics..and that place would be these forums.[/b]