Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

HOAGOLD ?!

This is a discussion on HOAGOLD ?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I tried to buy GBs from HOAGOLD.COM, I did it once and everything succeed for ammount of 40 GBs. ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default HOAGOLD ?!

Hello,

I tried to buy GBs from HOAGOLD.COM, I did it once and everything succeed for ammount of 40 GBs.
    Yesterday, thinking of buying another 60, I choosed again HOAGOLD.COM, since I used them once I was sure nothing bad can happen.

BUT?
    Yesterday HOAGOLD SKYPE SUPPORT said me, his suppliers are now offline and he cannot deliver me the GBs, later on, he said suppliers are now online, but he doesnt have enough ammount in stock (Even though web says something else).

Today when I pmed him after 3 hours of non-responding, he said me, if I have a ko4life account, when I said I will not say him my account, he said, : How can I trust you then?
    Thing is, once we did it it was all OK, now he says he need to ask manager blablabla, I am basically 135 USD lighter now and no gbs either.

One more good brainful thing which he said "Why do you buy GBs from us and not ko4life or GOLDCEO.COM which is cheaper?!" What the heck honestly, he redirects me to rival goldsellers just like this? I said now I want him to refund my 135 USD and no response for 20 mins again.

Do you guys know what to do now?
    I thought once it was OK, now it ll be OK too, and they have soo much vouches and happy people with this.

Thanks for feedback,

English Clan Leader from Anatolia,
    Reast.

you're pretty much screwed Paypal wont help you because its a virtual item and unless they decide to refund you or give you the gold you're sol. also buying from players on this site is way cheaper. last i looked it was like 2.66 for a gb. back before i knew about ko4life i bought from one of those sites. same thing happened to me first couple transactions were smooth and the last one they said they were out of stock and would pay me tomorrow. tomorrow came and they again told me tomorrow. they told me tomorrow for almost 3 months before they finally refunded me. Best of luck hope you get your money back and just buy from trusties on here.
    Reast likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Thanks for feedback, I really do not want to lose 135 USD lol, tho trusties from here will not trade with me unless I am a trustie too, ha?

use a middle man. trusties on here will middle man from you. some free others charge.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

happend to me and my friend , all tho he said to us " i need to be sure that your not using your moms/dads card" so he wanted the card information
    he gave the gbs afterall tho

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    happend to me and my friend , all tho he said to us " i need to be sure that your not using your moms/dads card" so he wanted the card information
    he gave the gbs afterall tho
    I do not have connected my PayPal with card though, I sold items on DOTA2 to use them for KO.

next time buy gb from Darken or from trustable guys from market section its faster and safer ;p
    SaintSeiiya likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by kocu View Post
    next time buy gb from Darken or from trustable guys from market section its faster and safer ;p

Darken is from my country, used to talk him he was out of stock too, anyway thanks for feedback.

Banned Senior Member

Eh, there are ways to get around that whole "PayPal doesn't support virtual goods". I say, go for a chargeback, and post Skype Logs, screenshots, everything you think will help you win it. It also helps to call them and speak to a person working there regarding the chargeback.

i bought some gold from them in the past really weird that they would not deliver it, sorry for your loss anyways i would recommend calling paypal for a chargeback.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by confidence View Post
    i bought some gold from them in the past really weird that they would not deliver it, sorry for your loss anyways i would recommend calling paypal for a chargeback.
    As someone mentioned in upper comments, they just required me to send them some ID card info and stuff, they will deliver my GB's today so everything might be fine, thanks for your support and feedbacks anyway.

PS. They might bring me some extra gb's haha :greedy:

ok that's good to hear

as the people you are buying from are actually a business yes you can charge back, i did it when i bought over 1000 gold bars on piana for the wrong price listed on the web site, made a complaint via paypal and it was solved in my favor

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    as the people you are buying from are actually a business yes you can charge back, i did it when i bought over 1000 gold bars on piana for the wrong price listed on the web site, made a complaint via paypal and it was solved in my favor
    so gae. i filled a dispute with Paypal because i never received the gold. took them 2 weeks past when they said they would have a decision they let the seller respond and the seller said well have stock tomorrow (they had been saying tomorrow everyday for almost 3 months) and Paypal told me because its a virtual item they cant help me.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

dont ban me if i say i own that site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast