trusting people here

This is a discussion on trusting people here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so Im trying to byu all high level warrior uniques with WU, but I need some advice as to ...
Page: 1

The Snapple Shaman

Default trusting people here

ok so Im trying to byu all high level warrior uniques with WU, but I need some advice as to how I need to go about trusting people. DO people get scammed paying with usd a lot? Wats the best way for me to get my stuff without getting screwed over

tolgahan

AS U KNOW
    Dont trust anybody!

TeeL

Default Re: trusting people here

Originally posted by The Snapple Shaman
    ok so Im trying to byu all high level warrior uniques with WU, but I need some advice as to how I need to go about trusting people. *DO people get scammed paying with usd a lot? *Wats the best way for me to get my stuff without getting screwed over
    Best way is to not buy and obtain the items yourself Otherwise u run the risk of getting screwed.

The Snapple Shaman

but if it hold true like that, why are so many people selling things

The Snapple Shaman

this the same for buying GBS?

Jediay

Most ppl are just to sick of this game . when they sell something they want it gone so not to be tempted to return ....

The Snapple Shaman

so if this is the reason, why would most people say that people are scamming

There is no "best" way man, you have to go with your gut sometimes and take a risk at others. Also, knowing the community well helps too.

Mrjcolley

Word of advice, its one big scam.

On any other game (wont mention names of games for certain reasons) Selling items or accounts is simply breaking the rules. liable for a lifetime ban, thats how KO should be.

If you buying stuff from Xig W/U u can trust me - ive gone over the $2k mark all W/U thnx.

Never use western union... absolutely no protection at all I don't see how anyone can trust it. Either way if the person is not a well known player I would see no reason to make a deal with him in the first place.

just trade with only well known legit players you should be fine.