Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

The truth about burning tehnique ...

This is a discussion on The truth about burning tehnique ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ......
Page: 1

Evo

Everyone thinks that burning before upgrading items will make your chance of success higher... WRONG!

I am playing KO for too long.. and I also believed that burning will make my success higher - until I discovered something amazing. An upgrade tehnique.
    I won't tell anyone how it works. And I wont tell what items I made with it. But I will give you a small tip:

If you want to upgrade something.. you want to upgrade after some successes, not after burns.

Anvil works in a funny way... and everyone who upgrades a lot knows that sometimes when you have like 10 items +3 and you upgrade them... all can fail to +4.. its almost like some sort of bug.. everything fails.
    Lets just say that it's possible to make things the other way around - so everything will succed. ^^[/b]

Yes, it's possible, but it doesn't happen.

ViSeH

If your not willing to share than don't make such useless topics.

Yeh will i just found a way to get every item to +10 but i won't tell anyone how it works and I wont tell what items I made with it.

prestige459

... no u didnt, go crawl in a hole cus no1 is interested if ur not gonna tell or give us ur hax jk jk

omniflare

Anvil works in a funny way... and everyone who upgrades a lot knows that sometimes when you have like 10 items +3 and you upgrade them... all can fail to +4.. its almost like some sort of bug.. everything fails.
    Lets just say that it's possible to make things the other way around - so everything will succed. ^^[/b]

so you're saying if i make one item successful then all will be successful

hmm lets see if have 10 +7 weapons and upgrade them all

the first doesn't break and gets to +8 but the rest breaks?

so... what did i learn... i was super lucky my first try
    but should've just kept my luck and quit upgrading cause anvil is uber evil

OLD1953

Funny you should say that, I usually "test" the anvil before upgrading anything important to see if K2 has bugged it somehow.

So I took some swordbreakers and started flipping them with upgrade scrolls, and I made two mistakes. I brought along middle class scrolls and was using those on the SB's.

The second mistake was miscounting how many times I'd upgraded.

First one went straight to +8. Rest of them burned at +6. I didn't realize I'd made a +8 till I was almost done.

One SB, seven scrolls, +8 first try. How many times can that have happened on DIEZ? Everyone about fainted when I said "holy crap, +8 first try" on vent.

kutulus

noob collected 400 +9 laterns, and finally made a +10 lantern

way to go

DragonFire

The anvil is a bitch..Before when I upgraded... I would throw up some random items (usually like 5 or so) and see how far I can get them...if they all break before +6, I just wait another day

Evo

Banned

I have my own upgrade technic 2 high class items and 1 comes 100 % +7

I have my own upgrade technic 2 high class items and 1 comes 100 % +7 [/b]
    they talking about high +
    and btw it's not so hard to take something to +7 anyway =]

sad , laterns are not upgreadable items[/b]
    +1 :lol:

llJuanMall

Tell me how many times it happens that 10 items at +3 fail to +4 in a row? Not many times.. but it happens...[/b]
    i burned tota going to +2 once :mellow:
    couldnt stop laughin :lol:

whiteboy

for my opinion, ugprading is just luck... there are days that i make like buncha +7's and +8 items... than the next day... fail everything to +4 5 and 6... usually when i upgrade.. i buy like some salamander or some crap and test if i was lucky that day... if it fails to like 4 5 or 6 easily than i know its my bad day, i would test with a couople nooob high classs items... but if it makes to like 6 or 7 easy than i know its my lucky day... usually when i upgrade, i only upgrade when theres like buncha yellow thingy, when you upgrade dont ever upgrade when you see red thing flyign around anvil, only upgrade when you see like Yellow flashy thing nonstop and really shiny , i usually always pass when i do that , just your luck depending on what day =) , btw never try to fail somthign before you upgrade, it never helps =P

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast