Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The truth about burning tehnique ...

This is a discussion on The truth about burning tehnique ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well there is a bug where after restart 1st person on anvill gets 100% success rate for 1 upgrade. I ...
Page: 2

Well there is a bug where after restart 1st person on anvill gets 100% success rate for 1 upgrade. I made a +7 Totamic Club. My frend made some +9 warrior items by doing it. Could be just luck.

Banned

i think i know that tehnique to, or its just luck :huh:
    but yes somethimes i wait like 30-40 mins to see that moment at anvil to upgr it

runordie

This is no "figuring" out the anvil.. its run on an equation which tells it when to break and when to exceed. and for the people who try to figure it out... the eqaution most likely changes automatically every week at maintence, otherwise it would have been figured out by now...

If it is not run on an eqaution then it is most likely just ran on 1 computer, yes the anvil on 1 computer with 10+ randomizers telling when to break and when not to

whiteboy

This is no "figuring" out the anvil.. its run on an equation which tells it when to break and when to exceed. and for the people who try to figure it out... the eqaution most likely changes automatically every week at maintence, otherwise it would have been figured out by now...

If it is not run on an eqaution then it is most likely just ran on 1 computer, yes the anvil on 1 computer with 10+ randomizers telling when to break and when not to[/b]

can you explain to me how pepole can fail 30 items in a row?

runordie

can you explain to me how pepole can fail 30 items in a row?[/b]
    30 times in a row is an exageration, but the equation i think takes encounter what scroll you use... what item you are upgrading, and what + the item is at...i cant explain that much cause i dont know or want to try to know the equation...but yes i think if you put 30 shard +9 in the anvil you might only come out with 1 or 2 shards +10, i dunno why you would want to put shards +9 in the anvil but w/e...

whiteboy

lol count it.. thats like 20 already but there were more on top, failed 30 + cleavers +7 all used BUS upgrade, got picture from long time ago in manes from sonofgod lol

i gotta admit... some days i fail buncha +7's and some days i make like 2 or 3 out of like 5 +7 -8

btw, other day i made +4 rebirth raptor 1-2 with regular 2-3 with tear 3-4 with tear .... today i just recently failed it with tears... lol

morax

30 times in a row is an exageration, but the equation i think takes encounter what scroll you use... what item you are upgrading, and what + the item is at...i cant explain that much cause i dont know or want to try to know the equation...but yes i think if you put 30 shard +9 in the anvil you might only come out with 1 or 2 shards +10, i dunno why you would want to put shards +9 in the anvil but w/e...[/b]

Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly... it works off an algorithm The problem is that algorithms can be very very very complex so it seems like its completly random. Like dealing on online poker sites etc. I very much doubt anyone has a "technique" - in old KO the anvil was cracked by a few people who knew what they were doing and could guarantee upto +7 at server restarts etc... now though - im not so sure, if you say you can do it proove it. No-one on KO4LIFE is going to believe someone who says something without proof

runordie

Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly... it works off an algorithm The problem is that algorithms can be very very very complex so it seems like its completly random. Like dealing on online poker sites etc. I very much doubt anyone has a "technique" - in old KO the anvil was cracked by a few people who knew what they were doing and could guarantee upto +7 at server restarts etc... now though - im not so sure, if you say you can do it proove it. No-one on KO4LIFE is going to believe someone who says something without proof [/b]
    That was what i was trying to say... I saw on GameShow NetWork... the game called Whammy, someone figured out the random order of the game and could figure out when to press the buzzer so that he would win the most money...but after that the producers of Whammy said that they put like 10+ different programs or something giving out not random but very close to random selections.

If u canot decode that algorithm, then its enough. How much time will you have to dedicate to learn it?

the_man_slayer

I am playing KO for too long.. and I also believed that burning will make my success higher - until I discovered something amazing. An upgrade tehnique.
    I won't tell anyone how it works. And I wont tell what items I made with it.[/b]
    I discovered a cure for cancer, but i wont tell anyone how cos they all suck, so nerrr!

runordie

I discovered a cure for cancer, but i wont tell anyone how cos they all suck, so nerrr![/b]
    you too huh...

J

Press ok, turn off your moniter, back off anvil, use some skills and cancel it. Then press I and you'll see what happened. More dramatic this way

everyone wanna talk about equations n shit like that but lets be honest in a game of this size with x thousand of people online at anyone time programers are trying to save their ass and mgames money its random the higher + you are going for the lower the chance with some variables built in but the overall idea is its random... programers dont wanna write some complex formula they may or may not be broken they wanna save code random number generator ftw...i dont think theres a technique just some days you are lucky and some days you arent suck it up and try again

Sneakzz

yea my clanie broke 2 pages of fp7 goin 8 one day .... not 1 peice went filled vent with laughs :-p

Sneakzz

everyone wanna talk about equations n shit like that but lets be honest in a game of this size with x thousand of people online at anyone time programers are trying to save their ass and mgames money its random the higher + you are going for the lower the chance with some variables built in but the overall idea is its random... programers dont wanna write some complex formula they may or may not be broken they wanna save code random number generator ftw...i dont think theres a technique just some days you are lucky and some days you arent suck it up and try again [/b]

the point he was trying to make is that there isn't any such thing as a "random" number with a computer it all has a pattern

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast