Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The truth about burning tehnique ...

This is a discussion on The truth about burning tehnique ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not even the Chaos theory is random ROFL, There is no such thing as random in this universe. Everytthing has ...
Page: 4

Banned

Not even the Chaos theory is random ROFL, There is no such thing as random in this universe.
    Everytthing has a basic code even Life itself!
    From atoms to molecules even these have basic structures!
    We just arent smart enough to crack the codes generated by K2's so called Randomiser.
    Quote "Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly... it works off an algorithm The problem is that algorithms can be very very very complex so it seems like its completly random" Morax knows what he is talking about here!
    The only way to crack the code is to create a code finding program activated on the anvil itself....
    I also agree with another person here who said that each item has its unique code .... this is how they make dupe wipes!
    So if every item is coded then every item can have its own Burning atribute say like this
    Low lvl stuff/Upgrade scrol1-3=%99, 4-6%45, 7-8 20%etc. BUS: 1-4 99%, 5 80%, 6 %70, 7 60%, 8 30%, 9, 15%, 10 5%.
    Trina Bus: 1-7 99%, 8 60%, 9 25%, 10 5%.

then high lvl stuff would get there unique atributes.
    So if there are say 200 * items with say 20 attribute settings and every box in the anvil has its own generator then i would say its imposible for a human to crack with pen and paper... or as you guys do stair at the pixels trying to work them out LOL

Conclusion: unless you know anything about A* lvl mathematics and basic programming dont bother assuming you know how to upgrade with a 100% success rate! If somone can find the pattern then Talk to an intelegence service... preferably US or French or Uk.. because you have a great carreer infront of you![/b]

fuck that. if u find out how then PM me and tell me damnit! :lol:

How the hell are you saposed to interperate this..." The anvil is 50/50"
    Are you stupid!
    or just uneducated!
    I tell you what .... can anyone translate 50/50... the only way i can is 0.5 which translates to 1/2...

You tell us if no one can !
    AHA i got it :P you can iether upgrade or not !50/50... but thats not what you meant Rofl[/b]
    that IS what I meant... lol

Casa

that IS what I meant... lol[/b]
    Oh well sorry if it truely is

KirbyKommando

put ur finger in ur ass, squeeze, press ok
    if it fails, squeeze harder next time.

Evo

Casa

1. Dont think I can make +10 items, because it only works for rebirthing items. (I can make +10 but it would take me like 24 hours of upgrading - thx but no thx, its so horrible borring. I am perfectly happy with my not so obvious r+10 set.)

2. Explain me how I it possible that I have made 20+ items to R+10 now without single rebirth trina, and without single burn? Must be luck i guess.

3. Some guy that was saying that more people are upgrading at anvil. I upgrade when I am alone. If someone comes I stop and wait for anvil to be empty. And no, I dont play on USKO server - it would take a year to make 10 items R+10. But I did try to upgrade items on USKO, MYKO and JPKO. And it works on all 3.

And kill this topic because its pointless to go on... All what I am saying is that upgrading with burning before is pure luck. Succeding before upgrading is a lot better.[/b]
    ROFL MYKO IS CLOSING they have quadrupled the exp rate and the upgrade rate .... omg you should of told us this at the begining LOL my char is 70 from 54 in 3 days ^^ ( Legit lvling BTW)

Evo

KirbyKommando

Quote "Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with any degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly.[/b]
    I'm gonna give ya a lil piece of code here, written in visual basic (probably the easiest computer language)

Code:
    Dim oRandom as new random
    dim iNumber as integer
    iNumber = oRandom.next(1-101)
    select case iNumber
    case is <50
    ****************item fail
    case is >50
    ****************item succeed
    Let&#39;s rephrase your sentence :lol:

Quote "Is the Anvil Random - No - why? because anyone with my degree of intelligence knows that is is 100% impossible for a computer to generate randomly.[/b]
    You dropped out of highschool didn&#39;t ya? :P

i burned tota going to +2 once :mellow:
    couldnt stop laughin :lol:[/b]
    I&#39;ve burned +6 g1 armor by adding stat. I&#39;ve burned g1 armor by going to +2.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Mgames are lazy coders, so the anvil probably just runs off the standard rand() function in stdlib, and I doubt they give a crap whether they change the seed every time the server restarts.

If you don&#39;t change the seed, then after every restart, the same sequence of pseudo-random numbers will appear. -> This is easy to prove by writing a program which generates "10 random numbers" without making a seed, then running it twice. Both sets of "random" numbers will be the same.

These numbers are just compared to a percentage "success" rate for a given combination of item grade, current "plus" and scroll type.

Chances are, IF you could be first at the anvil after every restart, you could "crack" the first few upgrades, which would make sense with what someone said about it getting cracked up to +7 after a restart. If you were very methodical about it and could restart the server as often as you wanted, and only you could upgrade, then you could crack it.

KirbyKommando

Mgames are lazy coders, so the anvil probably just runs off the standard rand() function in stdlib, and I doubt they give a crap whether they change the seed every time the server restarts.

If you don&#39;t change the seed, then after every restart, the same sequence of pseudo-random numbers will appear. -> This is easy to prove by writing a program which generates "10 random numbers" without making a seed, then running it twice. Both sets of "random" numbers will be the same.

These numbers are just compared to a percentage "success" rate for a given combination of item grade, current "plus" and scroll type.

Chances are, IF you could be first at the anvil after every restart, you could "crack" the first few upgrades, which would make sense with what someone said about it getting cracked up to +7 after a restart. If you were very methodical about it and could restart the server as often as you wanted, and only you could upgrade, then you could crack it.[/b]
    Yeah.. that might be close to the truth

Glader

Kirby, you dont think that visual basic just poofs out a number by random do you?

oRandom is just a function, built by man. It&#39;s simply using a man-made algorithm to get a seemingly random number. When you roll a dice, is i random? No, it is based on the angle of the throw, the spin, the original position, the texture of the surface it hits, and the position the dice is in when it hits. If you could make a machine that would throw a dice the exact same way every time, onto a surface that does not change, you will get the same number over and over again.

With coding though, the simplest way of making a "random" number generator is to take the current time into account, in miliseconds ofc. That&#39;s a very smart thing to do if you want a number as "random" as possible.

Remember that someone MADE Visual Basic, therefore all the functions in there are made up by something

KirbyKommando

Kirby, you dont think that visual basic just poofs out a number by random do you?

oRandom is just a function, built by man. It&#39;s simply using a man-made algorithm to get a seemingly random number. When you roll a dice, is i random? No, it is based on the angle of the throw, the spin, the original position, the texture of the surface it hits, and the position the dice is in when it hits. If you could make a machine that would throw a dice the exact same way every time, onto a surface that does not change, you will get the same number over and over again.

With coding though, the simplest way of making a "random" number generator is to take the current time into account, in miliseconds ofc. That&#39;s a very smart thing to do if you want a number as "random" as possible.

Remember that someone MADE Visual Basic, therefore all the functions in there are made up by something [/b]
    Yeah I know all that, but in the end by using the code i typed ull have about 50% chance to fail or succeed so it&#39;s not impossible, right?

4que

Ive upgraded alot, or as I call it, offering my items to the anvil gods.

There is no surefire way to figure the anvil out, it has moods, there are days it will upgrade and days it will not, you have to go and burn random items to find out what "mood" the anvil is in when your upgrading.
    I have seen better success by pressing OK after consecutive burns then I have after consecutive upgrades.
    The algs are different from server to server, so try all three worlds before you descide to upgrade on one.
    The alg also changes by the items your upgrades and the total number of people upgrading at the time you are.
    I have seen success when upgrading after server restarts, I think because the servers just came back online the inventory of upgrades is clear so your chances of a successful upgrade are better, but that only lasts for about 30 mins after server restart.

So if you take everything into consideration its impossible to predict what will go and what will not, but you have better chances of success at different focal points. Those focal popints are completely hit or miss. The anvil algs have changed since FD expansion and actually since the Xmas event hackers I think the chances are worse.

So if you cannot afford to lose your item, dont take it to the anvil.

Lemon

Remember that someone MADE Visual Basic, therefore all the functions in there are made up by something [/b]
    Ofcourse rolling die is random. It has no pattern or set path it will follow and there is no way you will be able to throw it exactly the same way every time. The whole concept of gambling is guessing on random turns of events.

I do however agree that the random number generator that we assume is incharge of the upgrading isn&#39;t so random. The problem is that we do not know the coding and guessing the next number is near impossible without it. Now everybody says that if you pass or fail some items first your chances of success are increased but this is a lie. Again back to the die. If the chance of rolling a 6 is always 1/6 then the chance of succeeding will always be 1/(the amount of numbers in the generator) however many times you try.

Overall without the coding we have no chance of guessing what the random number generator will choose for us. Presuming that this is a random number generator and through experience presumptions are always the mothers of fuckups.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast