Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

The truth about burning tehnique ...

This is a discussion on The truth about burning tehnique ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nobody listens..... MYKO has put up the exp and increased the % Ratio of the anvil to somthing like 4 ...
Page: 6

Banned

Nobody listens..... MYKO has put up the exp and increased the % Ratio of the anvil to somthing like 4 times the ammount![/b]

thats not myko....

DarK

Nobody listens..... MYKO has put up the exp and increased the % Ratio of the anvil to somthing like 4 times the ammount![/b]
    myko = no FD, no KE, its KO.

You're an upgrading noob, if i REALLY have to explain how it works just make another reply, but what your thinking is wrong, it will work with just breaks, but you need alot more breaks than ppl think, if you want something to go +6-+7 and its a shard or something, when your all alone upgrade a bunch of +8 two handed swords or something of that lvl with only MCS(Middle Class Scroll) or you can use a trina to go to +8, about 13-18 breaks when your alone should do the trick[/b]

why would breaking an item effect anything at all....if you think about it...its pointless and does nothing...so if you ask me your the upgrading noob.

its called luck of the draw my friend...i dont think anyone will crack the new upgrading system....since it was cracked by few in old KO...good times xD..and evcen then it was cracked only to +7 items

so no...you dont REALLY have to explain how it works...cause you have no clue..

try to speak with SOME sort of logic pls.

Ofcourse rolling die is random. It has no pattern or set path it will follow and there is no way you will be able to throw it exactly the same way every time. The whole concept of gambling is guessing on random turns of events.

I do however agree that the random number generator that we assume is incharge of the upgrading isn't so random. The problem is that we do not know the coding and guessing the next number is near impossible without it. Now everybody says that if you pass or fail some items first your chances of success are increased but this is a lie. Again back to the die. If the chance of rolling a 6 is always 1/6 then the chance of succeeding will always be 1/(the amount of numbers in the generator) however many times you try.

Overall without the coding we have no chance of guessing what the random number generator will choose for us. Presuming that this is a random number generator and through experience presumptions are always the mothers of fuckups.[/b]
    there is a dice for every upgrade, it makes sence

the dice = pattern of success and failure

why would breaking an item effect anything at all....if you think about it...its pointless and does nothing...so if you ask me your the upgrading noob.

its called luck of the draw my friend...i dont think anyone will crack the new upgrading system....since it was cracked by few in old KO...good times xD..and evcen then it was cracked only to +7 items

so no...you dont REALLY have to explain how it works...cause you have no clue..

try to speak with SOME sort of logic pls.[/b]
    ppl cracked the old upgrading system? can u explain it?.

i beleive if you logged in first...it had the same order...so people knew what to do..for the first 7...but thats as far as i knwo they got...someone might of gotten it to as far as +8 or 9

whiteboy

the secret order is 119254 , or was it 119245? i think thats what some1 told me long time ago lol

the secret order is 119254 , or was it 119245? i think thats what some1 told me long time ago lol[/b]
    im not sure how it went, it might have went by the slot you put the scroll in, or like

make 2
    make 3
    break
    make 4
    break
    break
    make 5
    make 6
    break
    break
    break
    make 7

thats just an idea of what they did, not sure of order though

minhking

Well can some one delete this whole long endless lasting possible impossible ramdomized logically illogic matters of endless once again topic. PLease, i insist !

dont bump it and it will disappear.

MillionVoices

The Anvil is like religion

let idiots have their beliefs and rituals.

RiseAgainst_

It sucks when people just talk about something they dont know shit.

Banned

how bout we all do a rain dance around the fucking anvil wait 2 mins exactly. stick a purple dildo (MUST BE PURPLE) up charon's ass and upgrade hen he squeels. 100% everytime

Casa

Angry

how bout we all do a rain dance around the fucking anvil wait 2 mins exactly. stick a purple dildo (MUST BE PURPLE) up charon's ass and upgrade hen he squeels. 100% everytime[/b]
    The Purple ones are toooooo rare, there like getting a +10 in the first try with no trina!
    And you arent borrowing mine!
    We'l just use the end of a Hoover.. atleast then it will suck the shit out of him!

That's the meaning of the global variable I was talking about.[/b]
    what u want say coz I don't understand your point .U mean let say 1 boolean variable for all upgrades?:P That would mean guy makeing from +1 to +2 will have same chances as guy makeing from +9 to 10.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast