Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The truth about EriannoiqeI(i like to dupe it)

This is a discussion on The truth about EriannoiqeI(i like to dupe it) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by jap190 What a bunch of idiots... im not defending this guy, i dont even know who he ...
Page: 4

Heim4teil

Originally posted by jap190
    What a bunch of idiots... im not defending this guy, i dont even know who he is, but why do you complainers have to be soo jelous. I wanna see 100% actual proof that he dupes. oh thats right, you dont have proof. Just because he has a Rol+3 doesnt fully means he cheats cuz u dont have proofs. and who knows its probably legit or duped. Point is, its only a game and if that is impossible why would they put it in the game? you expect bosses dropping rol or something like only 1 time in a year? answer is no, its a game not real life. Just stop being so jelous cuz he and other people pwns your gear.
    Yes its possible to get rols +3 its are only 27 rols 0 if u want i get it for u in 1-2 days kk?

Mario

Originally posted by jap190
    What a bunch of idiots... im not defending this guy, i dont even know who he is, but why do you complainers have to be soo jelous. I wanna see 100% actual proof that he dupes. oh thats right, you dont have proof. Just because he has a Rol+3 doesnt fully means he cheats cuz u dont have proofs. and who knows its probably legit or duped. Point is, its only a game and if that is impossible why would they put it in the game? you expect bosses dropping rol or something like only 1 time in a year? answer is no, its a game not real life. Just stop being so jelous cuz he and other people pwns your gear.
    how stupid u have to be to post this shit ? do u ever think twice b4 u write somethin ?

Banned

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190
    how stupid u have to be to post this shit ? do u ever think twice b4 u write somethin ?[/b]
    +1 mario

so fuking stats in Japko are wrong. :lol:
    lol rol+3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

look at the dex bonus and hp bonus

I was using 2x ROL+1 IN Skelly EME+1 RE+1 Shell +8.

And he obviously taken off something too.

Originally posted by Felix

look at the dex bonus and hp bonus

I was using 2x ROL+1 IN Skelly EME+1 RE+1 Shell +8. *

And he obviously taken off something too.
    that s his "PK gear"
    So i m sure spear def boots and dd helm.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Or could be +9 chitin ? His ac is really high when you think he not got an enchant on.

And if he pk's with a DD helm glued to his head just sums up how pathetic they are.

Or could be +9 chitin ? His ac is really high when you think he not got an enchant on.

And if he pk's with a DD helm glued to his head just sums up how pathetic they are.
    maybe +9 but i think its +8 weap def chitins
    i miss u ing

Haxium

ye ac is kinda high for someone with chitin+8 only.
    He got almost the same ac as u, without his rol :/

Banned Senior Member

actually, a rol +3 would give him ~380 hp loss if it was equiped. And by the stats page already, they are using +2 rols. So the question is... what the hell did they remove to lose 3xx hp and 4xx mana.

That amount of HP/MP loss at lvl 75 is equivilent to losing 20 hp points ( like taking off an IN ). But also because their HP was never full ( even before removing the item ) You cant really tell what it was replaced with. Maybe they replaced an IN +4 ( 40 hp bonus ) with a +0?

Originally posted by phantomlink
    actually, a rol +3 would give him ~380 hp loss if it was equiped. *And by the stats page already, they are using +2 rols. *So the question is... what the hell did they remove to lose 3xx hp and 4xx mana.

That amount of HP/MP loss at lvl 75 is equivilent to losing 20 hp points ( like taking off an IN ). *But also because their HP was never full ( even before removing the item ) You cant really tell what it was replaced with. *Maybe they replaced an IN +4 ( 40 hp bonus ) with a +0?
    :lol:

Originally posted by Boozah
    funny thing is most of ayastoffee speak perfect english and are real nice guys in pm's

shame some of them dupe..
    i calling them is Ayaso-mafia :lol:

Haxium

Originally posted by phantomlink
    actually, a rol +3 would give him ~380 hp loss if it was equiped. *And by the stats page already, they are using +2 rols. *So the question is... what the hell did they remove to lose 3xx hp and 4xx mana.

That amount of HP/MP loss at lvl 75 is equivilent to losing 20 hp points ( like taking off an IN ). *But also because their HP was never full ( even before removing the item ) You cant really tell what it was replaced with. *Maybe they replaced an IN +4 ( 40 hp bonus ) with a +0?
    nop, i got it.
    Its not an IN+4 replaced by a +0

When we look at his hp, 4705 - 4379 = 326hp

Imo, he just took one of his rol off and then put it back.

Banned

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190
    how stupid u have to be to post this shit ? do u ever think twice b4 u write somethin ?[/b]
    i wouldnt be talking if i were you. Just cuz you guys cant get a rol+3 you assume its dupe with no proof. rofl idiots.

i wouldnt be talking if i were you. Just cuz you guys cant get a rol+3 you assume its dupe with no proof. rofl idiots.
    LOL grow up and stop talking shit -.-

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast