Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The truth about minor pedal and BOOOO...

This is a discussion on The truth about minor pedal and BOOOO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, some of you are just lieing about minor pedals. I am not playing on xig and i have no ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well, some of you are just lieing about minor pedals. I am not playing on xig and i have no connection to boo, i'm just writing this because jealous ppl flame him, it's very unfair cuz he's actually not using a pedal. I'm a turk, i know how it goes and i can tell you BOOOO doesnt use a pedal... just check the skillbar, his minor healing is on (2) and his soul potions are on (3).

Well, let me quote it from the sellers site
    * Bu ürünü asıl amacının dışında kendi karakterlerinize göre çok farklı şekillerde kullanabilirsiniz. Birkaç örnek;

Priest (Defansif): 1 tuşuna "HP Pot" ve 8 tuşuna istenilen heal konulabilir.

Priest (STR): 1 tuşuna "HP Pot" ve 8 tuşuna istenilen skill konulabilir.

Assasin: 1 tuşuna "Mana Pot" ve 8 tuşuna "minor healing" konulabilir.[/b]

Like you can't read(lol), it says: Assasin: 1st button "Mana Pot" and 8th button "minor healing".

BOOOOs skillbar is different and there's only one type of pedals. so i can tell you booo is clean, just check the skillbars. hope, i could help u. i used pedal once in cybernet cafe in my holidays and i know it's really unfair, i just tested it and i can tell u its not that insane healing and btw i'm using 1 minor heal on my skillbar and i beat many players who use 2 minor heals on their skillbars. so remember:

if anyone uses in his skillbar the soul pots on 1 and minor healing on 8, it's often a pedal user. i quoted this from the real seller site, i don't want to give the url.

mammlea2

legit or he could have a second guy spamming right click minor, the truth is, we will never now for sure

Zaczaco11

No minor pedal....? he must have hired midget slaves to minor for him

zzz "pedal" is no different then using a 3rd party program and its easily coded to do watever u want

lol max for pro sin is 3x minor (2 from keyboeard and one from double rmb click) but its fukin hard xD

Well, some of you are just lieing about minor pedals. I am not playing on xig and i have no connection to boo, i'm just writing this because jealous ppl flame him, it's very unfair cuz he's actually not using a pedal. I'm a turk, i know how it goes and i can tell you BOOOO doesnt use a pedal... just check the skillbar, his minor healing is on (2) and his soul potions are on (3).

Well, let me quote it from the sellers site
    Like you can't read(lol), it says: Assasin: 1st button "Mana Pot" and 8th button "minor healing".

BOOOOs skillbar is different and there's only one type of pedals. so i can tell you booo is clean, just check the skillbars. hope, i could help u. i used pedal once in cybernet cafe in my holidays and i know it's really unfair, i just tested it and i can tell u its not that insane healing and btw i'm using 1 minor heal on my skillbar and i beat many players who use 2 minor heals on their skillbars. so remember:

if anyone uses in his skillbar the soul pots on 1 and minor healing on 8, it's often a pedal user. i quoted this from the real seller site, i don't want to give the url.[/b]
    So why your ko4life profile saying " From : Germany " ? h34r:
    And i sure he using something like pedal /3rd program , but yea i have no prove.

Boyce

Is his minor heal that great? :S

zzz "pedal" is no different then using a 3rd party program and its easily coded to do watever u want[/b]
    was going to say..

i think it should not be a prob to change the "pedalbutton" from 8 to whatever u want

im not saying that he's using it, but this isn't any proof either

Cadence96

Is the 8 button pressed mechanically or by program?

Is the 8 button pressed mechanically or by program?[/b]
    programm. u plugin it to USB

Banned

it doesn't say any thing...

Banned

omg why this forums is so full of stupid nerds kids??? why?? u all talk about turks = no brain but you all need it also!!
    +1 for the topic this is true
    -999 for the stupid peoples that continue speak shit about what BOOO use for minor...
    GO READ THE ASSASIN GUIDE BY 0000000 AND READ WHERE HE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT CTRL MINOR BUG...READ WHAT HE SAY AND EXPLAIN!!! SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? U CANT MINOR TO MUCH FAST OR U RUN OUT OF MANAAAAA......YOUR MINOR SPEED IS LIMITED BY MANA 1920 POTS COZ IF U SPAM IT FASTER YOUR MANA GO TO 0.......OK NOW?

the only thing about BOOO is the cure skill.. i think he cuted the skill animotion...coz rouges cant minor while they are curing but in BOOO video when he VS the BPs his minor dont stop when he cure...and thats a hack for sure!!

from assasin guide by 0000000:
    A lot of people assume i put minorheal on right-click, and hold ctrl to use it way faster than normal. I dont. Why?

1-I think it is bug abuse and lame
    2-If you minorheal that fast you will just go below your critical mana point way too fast.

You can only minorheal as fast as you can use soulpots, so there is no point using this rightclick bug since you just end up waiting for your soul pot to cooldown. Using my method, i heal faster, use less soulpots, and spread the healing out so i dont have a gap that im not healing

what he say about CTRL minor bug is = for pedal

ArminVanBuuren

omg why this forums is so full of stupid nerds kids??? why?? u all talk about turks = no brain but you all need it also!!
    +1 for the topic this is true
    -999 for the stupid peoples that continue speak shit about what BOOO use for minor...
    GO READ THE ASSASIN GUIDE BY 0000000 AND READ WHERE HE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT CTRL MINOR BUG...READ WHAT HE SAY AND EXPLAIN!!! SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? U CANT MINOR TO MUCH FAST OR U RUN OUT OF MANAAAAA......YOUR MINOR SPEED IS LIMITED BY MANA 1920 POTS COZ IF U SPAM IT FASTER YOUR MANA GO TO 0.......OK NOW?

the only thing about BOOO is the cure skill.. i think he cuted the skill animotion...coz rouges cant minor while they are curing but in BOOO video when he VS the BPs his minor dont stop when he cure...and thats a hack for sure!![/b]
    LOL??? You minor healing is limited by the amount of mana your rogue has, not the soul pots...more mana means you don't have to depend so much in your potting speed...since MR BOOOOOOO has like 6k mana it is not so hard to keep spamming minor healing...at interservers I had myself like 5k mana and I was able to spam minor heal just with the mouse as if the world would have ended if I had stopped.

The fact is that even if Engican64 says so, there's no proof that shows us there's no option to change the button settings for the pedal...there's also no proof of MR BOOOOOO cheating either...about the cure, can happen if you suddenly lag and that gets recorded in the video...but also, there's no proof of being hack or not being one. :S

When i wrote that guide that maximum mana was 3500-4000. So you could not just spam minor forever without going OOM. Nowadays sins have so much mana that they can spam it much faster than before, for longer. For instance against tough warriors i would try to spam it slightly faster than the limit, so that by the time the opponent is dead, i only have a little mana left. Same thing against that darkmare. That is the perfect idea. If you do that nowadays you can go much faster since you have more margin of error. So really mana management is easier now and its a case of "how many minors i can put on my bar" or "how many friends can press the buttons with me" just like somethingsmells and beterr do. As for pedals, thats just plain cheating but half the KO community cheat anyway.

K2 should have blocked multiple minorheals a long time ago like i told them to, because i knew with better gear and level 80 it would get out of control and make sins overpowered.

Banned

LOL??? You minor healing is limited by the amount of mana your rogue has, not the soul pots...more mana means you don't have to depend so much in your potting speed...since MR BOOOOOOO has like 6k mana it is not so hard to keep spamming minor healing...at interservers I had myself like 5k mana and I was able to spam minor heal just with the mouse as if the world would have ended if I had stopped.

The fact is that even if Engican64 says so, there's no proof that shows us there's no option to change the button settings for the pedal...there's also no proof of MR BOOOOOO cheating either...about the cure, can happen if you suddenly lag and that gets recorded in the video...but also, there's no proof of being hack or not being one. :S[/b]
    you dont uderstand a shit.... u can have 6k 8k 20k mana and nothing change..why? because when u start a VS and it hold up for few minutes like 2 or 3 but sometimes 10 like in the BOOOO vs BPs video you burn a lot of mana and u have to recharge it, and for recharge what u use? 1920 mana pots right? well try think what happen if u keep spam 20times for second your mana (thats a lot i know)?? after 30 sec your mana go to 0 coz u recharge it with 1920mana and not with 5000mana potion lol.... and this dont happen in BOOO videos...if u use mana faster then limit your mana go down and then u have to slow it for recharge your mana bar...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast