Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The truth about minor pedal and BOOOO...

This is a discussion on The truth about minor pedal and BOOOO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This thread is pointless. People would still think BOOOO uses minor peddle. Look at it this way, most of the ...
Page: 2

This thread is pointless. People would still think BOOOO uses minor peddle. Look at it this way, most of the time when someone gets beaten, they will accuse of ppl using minor peddle / talias / dupe / hacks! However, when they beat someone, they will call them noobs.

jealousy at its best!

Banned

When i wrote that guide that maximum mana was 3500-4000. So you could not just spam minor forever without going OOM. Nowadays sins have so much mana that they can spam it much faster than before, for longer. For instance against tough warriors i would try to spam it slightly faster than the limit, so that by the time the opponent is dead, i only have a little mana left. That is the perfect idea. If you do that nowadays you can go much faster since you have more margin of error. So really mana management is easier now and its a case of "how many minors i can put on my bar" or "how many friends can press the buttons with me" just like somethingsmells and beterr do. As for pedals, thats just plain cheating but half the KO community cheat anyway.

K2 should have blocked multiple minorheals a long time ago like i told them to, because i knew with better gear and level 80 it would get out of control and make sins overpowered.[/b]
    thats true but u speak about a margin of error.. coz if u spam mana faster than the limit mana then go to 0.. how fast? well depend how much out of limit u are right?.. in long VS where the battle hold up for few mins this become important coz if u dont know the limit and use it a lot faster then your mana go to 0 and for recharge it u need to slow the speed... so there is no point for use pedals when u alredy with your finger can spam mana enought faster..(till the limit)
    sry for me is hard to explain

you dont uderstand a shit.... u can have 6k 8k 20k mana and nothing change..why?[/b]
    stopped reading here.

that guy was a godly sin when u started to ask where do i open my skills foo..

ArminVanBuuren

you dont uderstand a shit.... u can have 6k 8k 20k mana and nothing change..why? because when u start a VS and it hold up for few minutes like 2 or 3 but sometimes 10 like in the BOOOO vs BPs video you burn a lot of mana and u have to recharge it, and for recharge what u use? 1920 mana pots right? well try think what happen if u keep spam 20times for second your mana (thats a lot i know)?? after 30 sec your mana go to 0 coz u recharge it with 1920mana and not with 5000mana potion lol.... and this dont happen in BOOO videos...if u use mana faster then limit your mana go down and then u have to slow it for recharge your mana bar...[/b]
    Actually, with 5k mana I can manage to keep spamming minor healing during the whole fight, being some longer than 1 minute sometimes, if you don't use a single HP pot in the process is not impossible, you know? Even if you need to pot again and again you can mantain your own minor healing if you time it well.

As 0000000 said, with more margin of error is easier to be able to keep the minor healing on...as far as I know, MR BOOOOOO has not only 6k, but almost a 7k mana bar so when getting to 5k mana you could be potting or even potting everytime you see your mana goes down by only 1k, not even waiting for the loss of the full 1920...I do that sometimes and helps me keep my minor healing much longer...sure is a waste of pots, but sometimes if done well can save your life while pking.

Banned

stopped reading here.

that guy was a godly sin when u started to ask where do i open my skills foo..[/b]
    well first u dont know me so u cant say when i started play..
    2- a guy with some brain after 1 month can play better than a stupid guy after 4 years..so i dont care

minor heal is about timing only i spam my minor very fast that i end up with 0 mana sometimes in VS or pk so it depend on the player hand if it was fast or slow in clicking 1 numbers or 2 or 3 numbers together

Aguila-x-

asslicking? ^_^
    i believe there's a way to change the key bindings script of that pedal thing..
    but, whatever ,,

Banned

i made a research and there's no script to change the 1 & 8 button... and if u start to think abit, the pedal is like a keyboard. can anyone tell me how to change the T button with the G button or anything else? cuz if ppl can change the buttons of the keyboard, it's no problem to make uber geared combo, but it doesn't work, am i right?i might be wrong but i think it's like i said... and btw, someone asked why i live in germany, umm let me say it so... why do spanish(hispanias) ppl live in america? i wrote i did it in my holidays and i got friends in turkey and i can tell u a pedal is quite expensive for people in turkey... i was born in germany anyways,that's why my location is germany... well , if a rogue has 6k mana like booo or beterr or any1 else, he can spam minor like hell when he is going to die but they reach their limit too and have to use 3 mana potions, that takes time but they can run while they are filling up their manas. and also if u minor heal yourself quick enough it is no problem to win against someone with a pedal, because it's like you are just handy capped... but if you are playing professional a vs against pedal user won't be hard, it would be quite easy... there's no need to asslick, gtfo of this topic man or stop the flame...

OH YEAH BTW THE MINOR PEDAL IS FOR LAZY COMBOERS WHO CANT COMBO BY THEIR OWN... SO IF U CAN MAINLY BEAT ANYONE IN A VS U DON'T HAVE TO WORRY, MAYBE YOU WON ALREADY AGAINST A COUPLE OF PEDAL USERS...

you are trying too hard imo.

Aguila-x-

i made a research and there's no script to change the 1 & 8 button... and if u start to think abit, the pedal is like a keyboard. can anyone tell me how to change the T button with the G button or anything else? cuz if ppl can change the buttons of the keyboard, it's no problem to make uber geared combo, but it doesn't work, am i right?i might be wrong but i think it's like i said... and btw, someone asked why i live in germany, umm let me say it so... why do spanish(hispanias) ppl live in america? i wrote i did it in my holidays and i got friends in turkey and i can tell u a pedal is quite expensive for people in turkey... i was born in germany anyways,that's why my location is germany... well , if a rogue has 6k mana like booo or beterr or any1 else, he can spam minor like hell when he is going to die but they reach their limit too and have to use 3 mana potions, that takes time but they can run while they are filling up their manas. and also if u minor heal yourself quick enough it is no problem to win against someone with a pedal, because it's like you are just handy capped... but if you are playing professional a vs against pedal user won't be hard, it would be quite easy... there's no need to asslick, gtfo of this topic man or stop the flame...[/b]
    yes u can :P

yes he uses u can also tell that guy who makes them minor on 1 and soul on 2 .

let me ask u guys this

does it matter really?

unless some1 uses koxp or w/e and have unlimited mana minor cant b anyfaster between 1 and 5 buttons if know how to use it

CuriositY

Lol about you said that if you are using minor on 1 and pots on 8 I've did like for like hmm 3 years of my ko live and It has been really great..

Im now selling minor pedals to the american population of ko. Send me a pm for order.

lol max for pro sin is 3x minor (2 from keyboeard and one from double rmb click) but its fukin hard xD[/b]
    lol tell me how your gonna combo/double minor and have one hand on the mouse at the same time??? if you teach me that im going rogue cause the only way i understand you is just switching from both hands on the keyboard to putting the on used for combo on your mouse :S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast