The truth about tapion / Ares Icedzinhu, scammed

This is a discussion on The truth about tapion / Ares Icedzinhu, scammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Icedzinhu, level 61 ares assassin. My friend gave him to me as a 60 assassin 6% as a gift after ...
Page: 1

SSjV3g3ta

Default The truth about tapion / Ares Icedzinhu, scammed

Icedzinhu, level 61 ares assassin. My friend gave him to me as a 60 assassin 6% as a gift after my dies char was hacked. I know who hacked my dies char, and I knew he would hack my dies char because he was an asshole. Regardless, this account was mine and has been mine. It was naked when I got it, but i worked my ass off to level/equip it. I leveled it to 61 and started gearing it, eventually getting a full set chitin 7/12 and 4 pieces shel 7/12. I had dual mirage daggers 7/70 and a BUNCH of weapon defense armors that another friend gave me when he quit ko. To get the majority of my equips, I camped attila, vamped it, blood drained it, and then started getting KSed but still got the drop, of an Elemental Pendant. With that, I sold it for 16 gb and got some equip. I then farmed and upgraded to make more money. I had sold a piece of shell and a kekuri ring when I decided to buy a mirage dagger+1. I figured I had nothing to lose. I upgraded it to +7 and laughed at how good I was getting at upgrading to +7. I bought anohter +1, and yep, I made that+7 too. I now had 4 +7 mirage daggers, so I decided , hey, lets go for +8. I put a spare 7/12 chit pauld on the anvil , and it burned. I put one md on, and it buirned. I upgraded some+1 shell priest boots to +7, then went to +8, they burned. then I put the other mirage dagger, and boom, it went +8. I was so happy, 96 ap, 80 poison, a legit +8 mirage dagger was mine and something I completely made on my own. The day before, Tapion, aka AZN_KILLA and Elements of Zeal, asked to use my account, said he would gain me some NP on it. I obliged, mainly because he said he would buy it premium and he had given it to me in the first place. I thought that it was weird that he expressed interest now only that it was equipped, but hey, a naked char isn't one that is fun to share. Anyways, I let him, and so I took a SS of the MD8 and sent it to him. Then I logged off. The next day, he said not to log in because he was buying premium and wanted to PK. Since he bought premium, I let him play for a bit. He told me he sold 2 pieces of my shell 7 for a DV+7 and also sold the other one and used some cash to buy more chitin 7 (eventhough I had some in my inn). I said ok whatever. He then played for abit. I went afk, came back, and he said he was abomut to take Telos with some priests. I said okay whatever, then after 10 mins he said it was coined and that he used about 70 soul pots. I knew something was weird because I don't use soul pots, I use wisdom's on Iced and didn't have any souls. Still, he said he was gonna PK a bit, i said hurry the fuck up I want on the char. He then told me he joined Epiphany and was immediately kicked because he was accused of scamming someone. I said whatever, then he said he joined Last Alliance. After that , he goes, "Why did you dc me" and i said, I didn't. He goes, whatever, you can play if you want. And of course, changed PW/email. I sought my revenge.

I contacted a LOT of my old contacts, and through one, I was able to prove that Tapion was the last person to log the account and that he changed the PW. I got the account back, changed PW, etc. Then servers went down, so I couldn't see my char. Log in this morning, it was already naked. Tapion didn't know I had account back yet, and he messages me saying:

Dude, I can get Iced back, but someone told me he was running around naked in moradon. I said :- I want my MD8 back and my equip back. So he says I will try to get you it back from selling Cypher items.

Anyways, when servers came up, I sent him SS of naked Iced, and told him to fess up. He still denies it, yet I KNOW he scammed me. I want my MD8 back, and I want my char back. Iced was a fun char to play, and I really enjoyed having a good sin for once. Anyways, I have control over a naked 61 sin now, Tapion has my +8 MD, +7 DV, and more. The funniest part? On the account, which only me+him knew (because he put it there) he put a SSE on a level 1 char on Cypher, as well as a SR+1 and a WE. And of course, those are gone too. As are all my scrolls (6 stacks) and my quest uniques (christmas cross!, assassin rings, body belt) which he deleted. I told him i was alright with him scamming me if he gave my items back, specifically my +8 MD, I was fine. He denies any knowledge of anything.

Just wanted the public to know the truth and if you can help at all let me know :-(.

In all, I lost:

Full set 7/12 chitin
    md 8, md7, dv7, two dv 0's
    some shell pieces +7
    1 piece chitin 8
    xmas cross, assassin ring x2, body belt
    dex9 ear, dex9 neck
    5 pieces defense armor (+5/20 spear def boots) which were hidden throughout the inn, and yet, only those were taken. And they were mixed inn all throughout, yet those are gone.
    6 stacks of hp scrolls/ac scrolls.
    all my pots/wolfs/etc crap
    even my familiar egg was deleted :-
    also 1 kekuri ring, all my dex6/7 jewels, and a few pieces fp 7/12.

If anyone can help, let me know.
    Just wanted the truth out there.

NickO

well seeing as your nicko, i refuse to read the paragraph and assume ur lying

btw

my g/f has thyroid cancer and her last dying wish was to see me get lvl 60, so i had to macro

SSjV3g3ta

Originally posted by Phantom478
    well seeing as your nicko, i refuse to read the paragraph and assume ur lying

btw

my g/f has thyroid cancer and her last dying wish was to see me get lvl 60, so i had to macro
    k nub, 1) she had thyroid cancer, u got it right this time, and hey? we havent been together in forever, but ill link ya her myspace in a pm

2) at least i didnt scam my account rofl
    3) kk nub

#1 your g/f is google'd
    #2 ive never scammed anyone in my life ^^
    #3 i thought u quit.....now fucking do it for real

TunaFishyMe

lol wow. if any of my girlfriend's last wish was to see me get to a certain level in a game, I would have to think twice about who I hang around with lol.

yeah he pm'd my frriend and told him that lawl

his g/f's pics were google'd

my gf > cax's

FatChicK

i wish i had a gf h43r:

hey iced remember me? ^^
    when did u get all these items?
    sorry u got hacked, the most i can do for ya is make some +7 fp's to start with cuz im kinda short on money right now

wow... on ranking this topic got 7 pages :lol:

NickO ftw

Chant

wow such a touching story.. still why the hell you let HIM play your account.. he GAVE you already the ACCOUNT! you have the RIGHT to DENY him... GOSH!! some people have to learn to say NO... :angry: :angry: