Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quitting. just wanted to let yall know

This is a discussion on Quitting. just wanted to let yall know within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as some of you know, ive got kof. So since the joy of merchanting and coming back to check ...
Page: 1

Default Quitting. just wanted to let yall know

Well as some of you know, ive got kof.

So since the joy of merchanting and coming back to check them has been taken away, theres no longer a reason for me to play. besides my friends which i <3 and respect Nef/HF/Gs . but w.o my main joy of the game which was merchanting you know, just setting up 5-8 merchants . i just couldnt go on in ko i mean i had always been fair and legit but yet they banned merchants account while not koxpers, they send to jail legit players for just walking around and koxper get out of it w.o doing the quest sh1t while real playas have to suffer it, ya my point is that am done with this game.

Also that athenrye guy is such a .............. nice guy, had to point that out i mean hes the only1 that had the power to help me but yet he didnt, all he did was use hypocrism by giving false hopes and do nothing , i do know hes helping the majority of the server which is cool but that doesnt quite means that other players should not get help , owell all i can say is that he does what he please. cuz he help a friend of mine with similar case ^^ now he just didnt feel like doing it. yea gg guy

O well i didnt make this to cry , i made this to say good bye to everyone i spoken in game and everyone that help me/ pk with me and all that <3 all of ya. I might be never back althought i cant say that for sure since thats what i said 3 years ago.

Either way my merchants will be miss lots of people pm me about them cuz they drop their crapy items on them but they aint coming back neither am i, hopefully mush comes back 4 u guys. owell heres some fun time with them.

all right well guess am back to LOL. my name there is Gerarlt if any1 wants to roll on there, thing and plodez are also playing those games but they newbie!!!

btw tyrion if u ever read this, am sorry but i aint playing private server of ko ^^ i gotta stop the ko addiction, even thoa Ps is like 150% better than usko Pk but am just not down for it anymore

And to those that knew what items i lost on my merchants. let me just point out that am not quitting cuz of that, that just push me to the end line, am also quitting cuz am tired of lame az pK and is just not what it used to be.

...........= alot of things btw

Good bye guys ^^ imma come to forums for once in a while if am permitted too. best of luck boys

Edit: i forgot to mention our kodiak ally they gg guys. thanks ever1

I just looked to your merchant pics and ..158m for raptor +1 , I dont get it ??

Damn hate to see u go bro was nice pking with u. I hope u end up doin great in rl take care man

Little archer Senior Member

what is kof

Quote Originally Posted by IVolna View Post
    I just looked to your merchant pics and ..158m for raptor +1 , I dont get it ??
    +1 reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what is kof
    i was kof, ko fucked

see u in 3 to 5 weeks

shame to hear this dude gl in real life

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

upgrade the hb to +12 rev first? lol jk
    gl in real life bro

edit : or in LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    see u in 3 to 5 weeks
    hahahahaha

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    btw tyrion if u ever read this, am sorry but i aint playing private server of ko ^^ i gotta stop the ko addiction, even thoa Ps is like 150% better than usko Pk but am just not down for it anymore
    You'll be happy you quit. Find other games. Ones that don't involve people paying $$$ to be dominant. I haven't even been playing anything. Just doin other stuff....getting back into basketball shape. Dropped 30 pounds so far....heading down to 230, then I'll be dunking on people like I used to.....except this time I can bench 345 instead of 145 HAH......

good luck in LoL

See ya soon mate!

XXXpointmanXXX

lol they banned legit players but the gaes who hack get away scot free

ContactDraven

Quote Originally Posted by XXXpointmanXXX View Post
    lol they banned legit players but the gaes who hack get away scot free
    try for 50 posts harder bro. your not a very good spammer its obvious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast