Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree11Likes

The Truth about who runs NTTGames

This is a discussion on The Truth about who runs NTTGames within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After a lot of investigation of a few fellas and i, we came to the conclusion that who runs NTTGames ...
Page: 1


  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default The Truth about who runs NTTGames

    After a lot of investigation of a few fellas and i, we came to the conclusion that who runs NTTGames is an old Private Server admin. He used to run a well-known private server which unfortunatelly succumbed due to the lack of support and actions from the GM's part.


    I guess you all know which PV i am talking about. Anyways, NTTGames owner has deceived their players before, by playing the game and pretending to be a regular player on the private server he used to administrate. So he will certainly do it again.


    Resuming, NTTGames is not worth coming back to.

  2. #2
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Oh god, you're beyond retarded, one simple search on "game café services" tells us that the owner is: Haesung Hwang

    Such a legit claim, "NTT Games is really owned by a dude who used to run a private survur"

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Now, since you can search the google so well, go gather some info on which private server that sir owned with a friend of his.

  4. #4
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    i have the business cards for ntt and mgame, and the owner is not Haesung Hwang for sure

  5. #5
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    its Tahsin

  6. #6
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    its Tahsin
    Tarzan??? .

  7. #7
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    I especially love the extensive research! Plenty of citations and references by the OP.

    Definitely a Wiki-genius.

    Btw, it's Obama's fault.

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    my mom would have made a better server.

  9. #9
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsAllWeNeed View Post
    After a lot of investigation of a few fellas and i, we came to the conclusion that who runs NTTGames is an old Private Server admin. He used to run a well-known private server which unfortunatelly succumbed due to the lack of support and actions from the GM's part.


    I guess you all know which PV i am talking about. Anyways, NTTGames owner has deceived their players before, by playing the game and pretending to be a regular player on the private server he used to administrate. So he will certainly do it again.


    Resuming, NTTGames is not worth coming back to.
    Proposition 1. NTTGames owner, Haesung Hwang, used to be the admin of a private server.

    Proposition 2. His private server failed because he failed as a admin.

    Proposition 3. He played a character on the private server where he was an admin.

    Therefore,

    Conclusion: Haesung Hwang will certainly become a regular player on there server he runs and servers hosted by NTTGames are not worth playing.

    I don't see entailment. You fail the logical and material task.
    The flaws in your argument are only exceeded by your failure to apply proper syntax.

    I'm thoroughly unconvinced.

    Support your arguments and then we'll talk.

  10. #10
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsAllWeNeed View Post
    After a lot of investigation of a few fellas and i, we came to the conclusion that who runs NTTGames is an old Private Server admin. He used to run a well-known private server which unfortunatelly succumbed due to the lack of support and actions from the GM's part.


    I guess you all know which PV i am talking about. Anyways, NTTGames owner has deceived their players before, by playing the game and pretending to be a regular player on the private server he used to administrate. So he will certainly do it again.


    Resuming, NTTGames is not worth coming back to.
    you really got nothing better to do?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    you really got nothing better to do?
    Asked by the die hard trash who cant get off cw. hurr durrrrrr
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    Tarzan??? .
    newfag


  13. #13
    Senior Member HarryBols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Proposition 1. NTTGames owner, Haesung Hwang, used to be the admin of a private server.

    Proposition 2. His private server failed because he failed as a admin.

    Proposition 3. He played a character on the private server where he was an admin.


    Therefore,

    Conclusion: Haesung Hwang will certainly become a regular player on there server he runs and servers hosted by NTTGames are not worth playing.

    I don't see entailment. You fail the logical and material task.
    The flaws in your argument are only exceeded by your failure to apply proper syntax.

    I'm thoroughly unconvinced.

    Support your arguments and then we'll talk.

    3. I wish the owner did play himself, so stuff may well get fixed !!

  14. #14
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default



    There.




    But this one.. I hue'd at this one.


  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kali Yuga
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post

    There.


    But this one.. I hue'd at this one.
    Rec7on likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy_A(ss) the truth about him and K2
    By The Truth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 04:14 AM
  2. The Truth About 9/11!
    By seller in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 08:58 AM
  3. The truth about tapion / Ares Icedzinhu, scammed
    By SSjV3g3ta in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 07:45 PM
  5. The Truth about Kleenex
    By kohack in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •