Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Truth abouth K2

This is a discussion on The Truth abouth K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well we all know K2, we all know knightonlineworld.com, we all know the forum there.. i made excapt this post ...
Page: 1

Default The Truth abouth K2

well we all know K2, we all know knightonlineworld.com, we all know the forum there..
    i made excapt this post there and it got deletet, so i post it here..
    I hope it will not deletet here again.. and i hope i will not get banned for it
    (if the admins dont agree this pls just delet it. or tell me what i have to remove, and warn me b4 bann, thx)

I DONT WANNA ANYOING OR BLAME SOME ONE WITH THIS ( and i dont say that xratet cheat i just launched the video cuz it looks real )

The truth abouth KO & K2
    1.) We all know that KO have about 10000bugs like the Login bug, Not-Tradeable scrols, not working NPC´s or buged quests
    Well to the Login & the Scrol bug... they wonna force u to buy premium, and if u buy it there bugs like missing trina..
    but the think i dont understand is ROFD is alredy excisting in MYKO without any hard bugs.. so wy they cant just translate the langune and launch it?

2.) Hacked accounts 99% of them dont even get a answer from CS and 99.50% dont get a rollback
    well there some players who got theyr rollback, and i think we all know wy... $$$$$ to k2

3.) Cheater... Duper/Hacker/Macroer/KOXP this programms are excisting since ko got launched... so wy they cant do something again it?
    and wy get some ppl never banned..
    i think we all know who i mean .. baba shoper... big duper...

this vid shows a pot hack.. = http://rapidshare.de/files/30613121/xratedcheats.wmv (look top)

4.) Corrupt admins... excapt the ppl who give rollbacks to player for $$
    sell items to them... like the Leader of DieKra***** (censored :P) he bought for 200$ or something like this, a shell chittin set for priest with DD SpearDef. and so on.. from a GM
    heres a screen of a SS +10 ares server:
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3963/ss...s10smallhw7.png
    GIG +9 on ares: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1159/giga9bn4.jpg
    some other GM items:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/30622372/Ko_0001.wmv.html (sry for wrong link tt)

if u buy premium u tell K2:
    " I like ur game & ur support, its ok, i wanna pay for it"
    so K2 thinks... they like it wy we should work or change something
    think about this b4 u buy the next 30days premium

adding: KO is FREE 2 PLAY if u belive on it, stop paying them (dont buy prem.) for 2monts u will see, it will help

QueenPriest

U didn't renew anything to us here m8 srry to tell u that.....

PinoyBoi

i heard there allied with KOXP

QueenPriest

not possible got ally bug......

ROFL

thats fucking hilarious

ye i know that closly all ppl know this.. but im hoping that the ppl who dont know it read this tt

btw that the admins on the knightonlineworld-forum banned this topic just show us that they dont wanna take position to this points, cuz it seems they are realy true.

isnt myko is still on KE and is english? :S

tolgahan

btw koxp is back <_<

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Phantom478
    ROFL

thats fucking hilarious
    sure is :lol:

after i made this topic i was going to knightonlineworld-Forum and wrote a topic there called
    "The thruth about K2"
    and i wrote in:
    "read it here cuz the admin removed my topic in this forum - link to this topic -"

now im banned.. poor K2
    :angry:

Well i would have to agree with you, but today, after around 25 CS tickets this week, i got this repsonse

Hail Majixistoosexytogiveuhislegitloginname! In order for us to further investigate this issue, we need some more information from you. Please reply with the exact date and approximate time that your account was compromised and a list items you lost. Also, could you please confirm if you play Knight Online at a café or at your home. This information is important to help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

And no i didnt pay money and no phantom didnt help me... just takes patience and having CS tickets saved to a .txt document and being ready to copy and paste. :mellow:

HAHA Abyss got the same response! Except naturally his said "Hail Abyss". Btw nice name rofl. The thing is, when dealing with cs I've always had personal mails, didn't know about the automated crap.

well the first guy who got a response o.o
    i never get one
    all ppl i know ingame never got one...
    if k2 was well @work they sometimes got a auto msg like we are sorry bla bla.. working hard blabla.. sry for influence..

Dr_Maillou

KOXP is k2 k2 creat koxp because he want more money$$$$

overlordmk2

Originally posted by Dr_Maillou
    KOXP is k2 k2 creat koxp because he want more money$$$$
    yeh that way they have 2 ways of income: premium+koxp = BIG DEAL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast