Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Truth abouth K2

This is a discussion on The Truth abouth K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think jap190 is the tipical Prem-buyer, ever 30day a new Gold-PA, never using CustomerSupport, sometimes 5000KC if he need ...
Page: 3

i think jap190 is the tipical Prem-buyer, ever 30day a new Gold-PA, never using CustomerSupport,
    sometimes 5000KC if he need money.. & still waiting to sell his 5000Trina pices.. and the 50missing pices witch get K2´d

but may im wrong :blink:

I had a word with mmorpg a while back had a nice post lined up for them about the ways in which k2 were working - Corrupt, Server downtime, etc. Never got around to releasing it tho its still on my desktop in a zip file

wraith86

release it festo, and you should also note how indepth the scroll problems are... scrolls dissapearing when dying, scrolls not tradeable, new buffs/duffs go on inside which means you have a greater chance of clearing a scroll while trying to clear a buff, paypal was tooken out. having to read 2 turkish messages everytime i get scrolls.... not getting trinas with premium... but yea K2 has stolen about 5 USD from me due to scrolls dissapearing and they havent responded to my support tickets.

wraith86

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr_Maillou
    KOXP is k2 k2 creat koxp because he want more money$$$$
    Koxp is in fucking China and has no K2 related. Stop crying and making fucking anti-K2 post. If you cry like a Bitch because of K2 then DONT FUCKING PLAY omfg. Usko is F2P and then you talk about its not f2p because of that non-premium thing, fyi not alot of games can hold like 92840938 people a server, THE TURKS BEAT YOU IN LOGIN SERVER, and like in real life paying makes things easier.[/b]
    he may be right ive heard rumors of K2 getting money from the makers of KOXP so they can keep KOXP updated with the servers etc. and bullshit USKO is F2P.

nononono wraith ur wrong its free to play, u just have to pay for connect

on a sig i read:
    K2 dont steal ur money, u let them take it <- owns o.o

wraith86

Originally posted by NordFront
    nononono wraith ur wrong its free to play, u just have to pay for connect * *

on a sig i read: *
    K2 dont steal ur money, u let them take it * *<- owns o.o
    this explains why illegal immigrants can get american rights. because once you jump over the wall and your in its totally free right? but the problem is is that its alot harder to connect to KO servers without premium then it is to get into america from mexico without a greencard.

bigboii

Originally posted by muemel_
    no he was not on this Clan, when u searce u find the Screenshots in this forum.
    The shell armore was not 200 it was more expensive, 300 ore 500, i am not sure, but that is not importen.
    gms create Armore, sell it on ebay and ban the guys who buy it. *

fuck gms !!!

>_>, i dont think a regular person in ko could make this

lol wtf nice item.. GM needs IGC tt

adding: IB +10 - http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...82619140zw0.jpg
    found in a post here

La_cosa

Originally posted by Majix
    Well i would have to agree with you, but today, after around 25 CS tickets this week, i got this repsonse

Hail Majixistoosexytogiveuhislegitloginname! In order for us to further investigate this issue, we need some more information from you. Please reply with the exact date and approximate time that your account was compromised and a list items you lost. Also, could you please confirm if you play Knight Online at a café or at your home. This information is important to help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team *

And no i didnt pay money and no phantom didnt help me... just takes patience and having CS tickets saved to a .txt document and being ready to copy and paste. *:mellow:
    Yee haw i get same shit but going on 2 months trying to get the damn Secret question changed put in the info and my response is Hail Blah blah blabla...blah I'll send it to some one else who can give u the same shit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123