Information on EUKO needed

This is a discussion on Information on EUKO needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I recently wanted to come back to USKO but found that my account has been blocked due to inactivity, ...
Page: 1

Default Information on EUKO needed

Hi I recently wanted to come back to USKO but found that my account has been blocked due to inactivity, I didnt have too much gear on there anyways, having given it to a friend when I quit a while back, and after a week of waiting for a reply from CS I learned that EUKO is more up to date. I live in Canada and was wondering if I would experience any lag issues. Also I was wondering about the gear they would have on EUKO servers ( specifically weapon defense armors). They don't drop anymore in USKO so I was wondering if they would even be in EUKO. Also what is the current expected gear to have as a priest (what lvl + on armor and weapons / uniques), how long would it take me to lvl it to 75 and how active are the farming zones, eslant cz etc. My favorite class is priest and I almost always exclusively ran for bosses in eslant on usko to make the first of my gear. Do any clans still organize boss kill runs that are english speaking and how competitive are eslant bosses?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

1) Don't think you would experience lag, but would need to try it yourself to confirm as don't know what internet details you have.
    2) Yes there is specific weapon defences, can be expensive but there is plenty out there.
    3) I would say you would need level 80 as a priest to really enjoy CZ. Assuming you meant intel priest, chittins +7/8, old uniques, a good shield (dread +6/gabs blessing or adamant +6) and a lycoan hammer or such would be enough to have fun.
    4) With level jump you could make level 77 in a couple days or something like that.
    5) Exp/PK active, not sure about farming.
    6) Not too sure about boss runs. There are a number of english clans.

I'd also say it's the most active server around and not too expensive to get good gear.

Finally, I've taken the time to reply however all of this information would have been easily found with a search or two.

Thank you for the reply.
    That's actually pretty good news about the gear, I thought I might need +9's to compete but if +8's are good then there is still a chance to upgrade it. As for the weapon defense armors, what I meant was that the rare plate and FP ones that are + 5 25 dd and spear defense 20 for gloves boots and helm+the various shields that were large kite shield + 6 rare with 48 spear defense . Are those still in EUKO or were you refering to the monster surpression armors that were upgradable with weapon defense on them.

Quote Originally Posted by LetUsNap View Post
    Thank you for the reply.
    That's actually pretty good news about the gear, I thought I might need +9's to compete but if +8's are good then there is still a chance to upgrade it. As for the weapon defense armors, what I meant was that the rare plate and FP ones that are + 5 25 dd and spear defense 20 for gloves boots and helm+the various shields that were large kite shield + 6 rare with 48 spear defense . Are those still in EUKO or were you refering to the monster surpression armors that were upgradable with weapon defense on them.
    Those weapon defences don't drop anymore, they used to drop for a few days after that the dropping of them has been disabled. They aren't that expensive to buy from merchant.
    DD 25 plate helmets are on merchants for 50-100m and spear def boots and such are generally cheaper (however they are not always on merchant, so sometimes u have to search for it a bit)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LetUsNap View Post
    Thank you for the reply.
    I know that is what you were asking, and that is what i answered =P.