Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Truth or too much speculation?

This is a discussion on Truth or too much speculation? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is the second time k2 fuks up in the last 2-3 weeks. they gave every1 1mill g1 credits by ...
Page: 2

this is the second time k2 fuks up in the last 2-3 weeks. they gave every1 1mill g1 credits by mistake and people bought a load of pus items and most people kept all of the items. now k2 fucks up with a patch and makes noob mobs drop high uniques and they dont even bother doing a rollback.

BestSin

this is the second time k2 fuks up in the last 2-3 weeks. they gave every1 1mill g1 credits by mistake and people bought a load of pus items and most people kept all of the items. now k2 fucks up with a patch and makes noob mobs drop high uniques and they dont even bother doing a rollback.[/b]
    You forgot about the 3rd one... Monster Summon Staff incident

LOL, K2 is setting a MMORPG world record of lameness

Banned

Atila droped rol, i saw the ss right after the end of the maintenance

Banned

Why would they? Hell, They were smart - They won't get banned if theirs no proof on forum's.[/b]
    not that hard to edit out the name of the char

Ignore Me Senior Member

Future K2 screw ups.
    • Anti speed hacker patch : bans anyone not speed hacking.
    • New PUS bug: You buy somthing for 240G1 credits it debits your CC for $240.
    • Patch for level 83: Installs WoW

EDIT: Reading that back its not funny. :angry:

If k2 can figure out things such as using only x2 uniques to make +1/2/3 instead of x3 then i'm almost positive they can find out what uniques were dropped and off which NPC in the time of this mishap.

man u say exploiting bug ... when was killing monsters and looting exploiting a bug... k2 made this error its not like people used some cheat to get these items. k2 stated they wont delete that shit because its legit. if u cant get over it quit but dont blame players for wanting uniques... imo only people that pissed are people spending 1289047129487 gbs on in and now the price is 1/2 but imo i think all that shit should be way cheaper and this even ups in most cases the baba shopping good everyones got uniques deal with it[/b]
    Thats a shit excuse to use considering EVERY bug is made from K2/MGame errors & imo, the only people who don't want the rollback are the people who abused it.

Why would they? Hell, They were smart - They won't get banned if theirs no proof on forum's.[/b]
    Actually, some people are quite stupid... xD

Was quite a few more on that huge topic about this situation.

Banned

k2..just show up again,how they are pointless

man u say exploiting bug ... when was killing monsters and looting exploiting a bug... k2 made this error its not like people used some cheat to get these items. k2 stated they wont delete that shit because its legit. if u cant get over it quit but dont blame players for wanting uniques... imo only people that pissed are people spending 1289047129487 gbs on in and now the price is 1/2 but imo i think all that shit should be way cheaper and this even ups in most cases the baba shopping good everyones got uniques deal with it[/b]
    rantings of an el morad chatter who finally acquired a unique item

Banned

Actually, some people are quite stupid... xD

Was quite a few more on that huge topic about this situation.[/b]
    thx.. i see how things were then <.< .. i had small faith in k2 (i know i know im an idiot) but that clears it up

ps: oh and it also helps that the moderator on the official forums goes around saying stuff like this

Originally posted by chuckie
    But there are hundreds of thousands of logs! Why should this be done over something so little? <- referring to the rollback
    Farming, boss hunting, and grinding are just as illegal as you say this is. supporting his idea that people could bug abuse all they want of this patch
    And I don&#39;t care about the influx of uniques. More of a chance of me getting one for cheap.that speaks for itself no?

SillyHo

Nice alix, glad to see you still have access to our forums. Maybe one day Ill decide to trace that and ban whoever is your "friend". I am sure you couldnt find any vindi/ruthless pictures .

Serious note, yeah the uniques were dropping, this SS Horror posted I believe counts for 2 of the 3 best items we saw that night. The other was a ROL which for some reason didnt make it past the new patch. Havent asked these guys if the ROC and ROM stayed yet. Overall between 3 clans I think we saw 20 or so drops with maybe 12 players being online.

For the record we all agreed we wanted to see it rolled back as well.

rantings of an el morad chatter who finally acquired a unique item[/b]
    im not even playing ko just i think its funny .... everyone mad about bug but there has been bugs like this going around since the beginning of knight online. how many times did they actually make a really big dupe wipe? sure a few times dupers got fucked but most of the time people get away with much more... people say this was exploiting bug but really people killed monsters and looted thats not exploiting a bug... find a error in the game like say repeating a xp quest i would say is a bug. repeating chest quests i think thats a bug..... i dont think its a bug that people killed tyons or golems or w.e and got drops is a bug. i think only now there is larger awareness of the fact about this bug when in secret for all time people have been abusing bugs for items. now the playing field is more fair. i look some names on this topic for example and i see some old buggers crying :lol:

it happened get over it. k2 is not gonna wipe all those items. everyone crying cuz there uniques went down in value but what other game has such a archaic stupid merchant system where most good items in game have a value in coin which u cannot hold? if anything this helps alot of k2 players by reducing the cost of items. maybe k2 did it on purpose to put gold farmers out of business? h34r:

anyways love me or hate me my .02

If anything this helped a lot of players? Lol some people spent YEARS getting an Iron set alone. And then some random gets it in a couple hours? I wanna see you get over it if I sent you back 2 or 3 grades in school.

Banned

im not even playing ko just i think its funny .... everyone mad about bug but there has been bugs like this going around since the beginning of knight online. how many times did they actually make a really big dupe wipe?[/b]
    yea xcept this time the "dupers" were k2 themselves.. you would expect them to fix theyr own shit

BestSin

If anything this helped a lot of players? Lol some people spent YEARS getting an Iron set alone. And then some random gets it in a couple hours? I wanna see you get over it if I sent you back 2 or 3 grades in school.[/b]
    I agree, this is so not fair. Why did we kill doom soldiers in CZ Bowl when we could have been getting Iron sets. I am upset.

yea xcept this time the "dupers" were k2 themselves.. you would expect them to fix theyr own shit[/b]
    did we both play knight online??? USKO run by a company called k2 ? last time i checked they dont fix shit or care about customers is that really news to you ? k2 love money like i said this "patch" makes more money for k2 more agas will hit up cz with their fresh new unique sets more power up scrolls sold mission accomplished k2 h34r:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast