Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Truth or too much speculation?

This is a discussion on Truth or too much speculation? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually.. i dont see how this patch is gona improve theyr situation money wise at all by the way, i ...
Page: 3

Banned

actually.. i dont see how this patch is gona improve theyr situation money wise at all

by the way, i have goten my answer, and were going a bit off topic, we can continue on the other topic about this theres no point in running 2 of them.

BestSin

actually.. i dont see how this patch is gona improve theyr situation money wise at all

by the way, i have goten my answer, and were going a bit off topic, we can continue on the other topic about this theres no point in running 2 of them.[/b]
    I think it's because a rollback would have made more people angry because during those 8 hours. Many people had legitimate drops and purchased the new uniques without knowing they were bug-abused. They also may have ability to see how many Trina pieces were consumed at the anvil and if they did item rollback they would have to roll-back trina pieces, which means K2 would have to re-imburse the players. It would make a nightmare for the K2 staff, who for the most part seem to only have a high school degree.

SpinalTap

All I see in that screenshot of me is 3 people who enjoy xping at golems still. We couldn't find xp at DS or EW, so we kill golems, is that a problem? Are you honestly going to tell me that because K2 fucked something up, I'm not allowed to xp? What about the uniques that people got from DS or titans, I was told by one of your clannies that he/she got an SSE while doing titans. You do your xp, I'll do mine.

On another note, fak I forgot to loot superman the candy

BestSin

All I see in that screenshot of me is 3 people who enjoy xping at golems still. We couldn't find xp at DS or EW, so we kill golems, is that a problem? Are you honestly going to tell me that because K2 fucked something up, I'm not allowed to xp? What about the uniques that people got from DS or titans, I was told by one of your clannies that he/she got an SSE while doing titans. You do your xp, I'll do mine.

On another note, fak I forgot to loot superman the candy[/b]
    I agree, you are safe from being banned. There is no way you are bug-abusing. This is all K2's fault, you just happen to be lucky to profit from it.

However you must see things from the general public's stand-point.

I strongly urge you to delete these uniques you got... Not because we are jealous, but because you want to play a game that is fair for all people.

Keeping these uniques is what people have a problem with. It is obvious that they were dropped due to a bug. You should have enough integrity as a man to do what's right and delete the uniques you got.

Thanks.

not that hard to edit out the name of the char[/b]
    Yea, but most people have already posted in the stat's section, While they might block their name on this image - They migght have a pic of the name of their person on another thread - But who cares? We all know it happened, If noobs don't wanna believe then screw them

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

I personally saw at least 15 uniques drop, saw 1x iron necklace.

SpinalTap

Can I just turn this into my selling topic?

FRESH DROPS FROM PATCH 1528!!!!!!
    S>
    2x IN
    2x GB
    3x ROC+0
    9x ROF+0
    1x ROL+0
    1x EME +0
    1x BE+0
    1x IB+0

I think I got a few lesser uniques also, so if anyone is looking for elf rings, diamond rings elemental pends, I got plenty of them for sale. I got so many I had to put them on a different account and didn't feel like logging onto it to see the exact number. I also have a few +4's and 5's that I made, but since I'm not allowed to sell those on the market, just PM me to ask what I got

@ Horror, my uniques got wiped, along w/ that ROL another clannie of mine got. But continue along with your efforts to get members of my clan banned if that is all you have to do in life.

My effort to get this off topic (prolly resulting in 20 pages of incoherent rambling because forum mods love Vindi so much that it will take Duran's drunken comments and +1's to get this finally locked):

King chat " Dont want to lose np in cz, all come CSW in delos," 1 party of BC shows up in Delos and we try to arrange a 7v8 party battle and all your clan does is sit there bitching about getting us banned? Just have K2 add another fence, or move the wall if we aren't allowed to sit in the area. If you want competition for CSW, I don't think the best way is to have your clan sending CS tickets in about BC sitting down in a known area that is reachable to everyone. Sending CS tickets in, christ, your clan is starting to remind me of Scream4mercy (Aff leader) with the amount of complaints you send in.

This affected so bad on newest servers such C-west, people I used to spike +1000 now i barely spike them 6xx

S>
    2x IN
    2x GB
    3x ROC+0
    9x ROF+0
    1x ROL+0
    1x EME +0
    1x BE+0
    1x IB+0

I think I got a few lesser uniques also, so if anyone is looking for elf rings, diamond rings elemental pends, I got plenty of them for sale. I got so many I had to put them on a different account and didn't feel like logging onto it to see the exact number. I also have a few +4's and 5's that I made, but since I'm not allowed to sell those on the market, just PM me to ask what I got

@ Horror, my uniques got wiped, along w/ that ROL another clannie of mine got. But continue along with your efforts to get members of my clan banned if that is all you have to do in life.

My effort to get this off topic (prolly resulting in 20 pages of incoherent rambling because forum mods love Vindi so much that it will take Duran's drunken comments and +1's to get this finally locked):

King chat " Dont want to lose np in cz, all come CSW in delos," 1 party of BC shows up in Delos and we try to arrange a 7v8 party battle and all your clan does is sit there bitching about getting us banned? Just have K2 add another fence, or move the wall if we aren't allowed to sit in the area. If you want competition for CSW, I don't think the best way is to have your clan sending CS tickets in about BC sitting down in a known area that is reachable to everyone. Sending CS tickets in, christ, your clan is starting to remind me of Scream4mercy (Aff leader) with the amount of complaints you send in.[/b]
    Wow what a list!

Bialla

S>
    2x IN
    2x GB
    3x ROC+0
    9x ROF+0
    1x ROL+0
    1x EME +0
    1x BE+0
    1x IB+0

King chat " Dont want to lose np in cz, all come CSW in delos," 1 party of BC shows up in Delos and we try to arrange a 7v8 party battle and all your clan does is sit there bitching about getting us banned? Just have K2 add another fence, or move the wall if we aren't allowed to sit in the area. If you want competition for CSW, I don't think the best way is to have your clan sending CS tickets in about BC sitting down in a known area that is reachable to everyone. Sending CS tickets in, christ, your clan is starting to remind me of Scream4mercy (Aff leader) with the amount of complaints you send in.[/b]
    I dont belive you for 1 second. Once u show SS of items ill belive yaa. Just erase ur char name and no 1 knows it is you

I dont belive you for 1 second. Once u show SS of items ill belive yaa. Just erase ur char name and no 1 knows it is you[/b]
    His whole post was sarcastic...

Ok first of all i know theres sort of already topics about this, so if you feel like this should be merged with another topic let me know where it went cuz i wanna see an answer. (and sorry for my bad english)

Ok a clannie of mine is gona quit cuz of this latest patch and because of the answer that there wont be a rollback because his convinced that ppl are now running around in free +3 sets of uniques.. and that is totally bs and unfair..

WELL! seriously i been trying to read every topic about this and im YET to see a SINGLE rof drop screenshot.. or an iron neck or iron belt..

surely if the speculation that ppl are running around in +3 sets is true it wouldnt be hard to find screenshots of people droping high end uniques non stop right? i mean uniques only drop in +0 and u need insane amounts for a single +3 . imagine dual rings or full sets...

so.. where are them? or is this whole situation just a massive case of speculation and only a few bronze/gold earrings and belts of life/str/etc.. droped hence why they wont rollback.
    one of the speculations says a guy got 6 rofs in 1 hour of tyons.. show me a drop of one h34r: ?[/b]
    I agree with this guy 100%, quite your bitching and pack it in. 6 ROFs in 1hour tyons my ass. KSC? if anyone got even 1 ROF from tyon itd be KSC'd show all pls. Otherwise its just rumour to me

I agree with this guy 100%, quite your bitching and pack it in. 6 ROFs in 1hour tyons my ass. KSC? if anyone got even 1 ROF from tyon itd be KSC'd show all pls. Otherwise its just rumour to me[/b]
    If I got 6 ROF's from Tyons I wouldn't KSC it, and if I did KSC it, I wouldn't show it to anyone... WHY would I?
    sure it might be a rumour, probably we will never know for sure (exept those who got drop, if they did).

Why half of topics on this forum end up Vindictive vs BadCompany?
    /pathetic

Bialla

Why half of topics on this forum end up Vindictive vs BadCompany?
    /pathetic[/b]
    indeed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast