Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Truth or too much speculation?

This is a discussion on Truth or too much speculation? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder when the characters from another game like for example Archlord, Legend of Ares etc... will start popping up ...
Page: 4

gandalf

I wonder when the characters from another game like for example Archlord, Legend of Ares etc... will start popping up in KO I mean its so freaking buggy i wouldnt be suprised if someone logs in one day in WoW instead of KO.

If I got 6 ROF's from Tyons I wouldn't KSC it, and if I did KSC it, I wouldn't show it to anyone... WHY would I?
    sure it might be a rumour, probably we will never know for sure (exept those who got drop, if they did).[/b]
    Oke, hornet dropped me Iron Bow+11 and Legionnaire Band+6?

well for me is just unfair... why would 1 person who have less than me get a unique drop faster than i did it in 4 years of game playing is just unfair... from k2.

Banned

I love how people complain about K2 but won't stop playing. YES, IT'S THAT SIMPLE...

That's just my opinion anyway...You can have yours but please stop spamming K4L with posts like that, I BEG YOU

BobGreensley

All I see in that screenshot of me is 3 people who enjoy xping at golems still.[/b]
    All I see is a noob who never levels O.o You have gotten 1 lvl in like 8 months lawl.

OnTopic

My drops from the patch was 2 crystal 2 opal, ffs im lvl 70 no master fix this shit ko

SpinalTap

Bob, I never level because I drink too much. Slow and steady wins the race, now get ur ass back to ares for some pk. At least I have my master skills bob...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234