Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Online and Ebay

This is a discussion on Knight Online and Ebay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I noticed that there is like nothing on ebay for knight online. 7 results show, when just about a ...
Page: 1

Well I noticed that there is like nothing on ebay for knight online.

7 results show, when just about a month ago you'd get 100 show.

So if you create an ebay auction, warning, your ebay account will probably get suspended

I don't know if it was just me, but my ebay account (100 + feedback) got suspended for an auction.

Did it happen to any of you

Banned Senior Member

Ebay was working on removing all online gaming auctions, since the items are virtual and causes alot of problems for them

yes dude they suspended my account too pfff gay assholes.. i didnt do nothing wrong

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ebay has banned all sale of "virtual" items involed with online games due to the account of scamms and fraud commited

Banned

I still see the jokes, that come with a free knight online account or item. Are they banning those sales now too?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I still see the jokes, that come with a free knight online account or item. Are they banning those sales now too?[/b]

I know they are really trying to clamp down on things

jetsamjetsam

Ok
    were dealing with real life money. Selling and espicially virtual properties for real money is just gay in my opinion.

Ok
    were dealing with real life money. Selling and espicially virtual properties for real money is just gay in my opinion.[/b]
    you didnt buy your accounts? hahah zuhaha you are nubbiest 70+ warrior in olympia how you have so many 70+ if you dont buy them

ITS FUCKING RETARDED there only going to cause ppl to leave to another gay ass site that fucks up virtual trades too altho i hear rumors there going to introduce something that would be scam proof thats for virtual items they just dont want to announce it yet cuz they're gay and afraid of having balls

regardless they even suspended a few pending auctions of mine even tho i had no actual active auctions its fucking retarded ebay was only secure way for a seller to sell virtual items now were fucked

Banned

i am selling some jokes on there ^_^

jetsamjetsam

you didnt buy your accounts? hahah zuhaha you are nubbiest 70+ warrior in olympia how you have so many 70+ if you dont buy them[/b]

^^lies^^

technically you could get scammed of your joke, since it'll be over the internet (unless you really mail it :S)

murat12

yes it happended to me, they say is illegal

Infinitemadness

You can read it here: http://games.slashdot.org/games/07/01/26/2026257.shtml

However, if you are giving away a free account, and lets say you sell a picture that you made, and the seller would gain access to your information if they win the auction, blah blah blah, there are all sorts of small work arounds that you can do to bypass ebay and them locking down accounts. Ive never sold anything off of ebay (in terms of KOL stuff, but) Ive read their EULA, same with K2's and just think outside of the box.

I still see the jokes, that come with a free knight online account or item. Are they banning those sales now too?[/b]

No. I tried to sell a few things on ebay a few months ago and almost as soon as I posted them they were taken down. I sold those same items by posting that I was selling a joke and a "FREE" KO item. Yes they are making it more difficult, but there are loop holes. So far they have not banned the sale of jokes. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast