Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turkey to Ban or Tax K2 = KO

This is a discussion on Turkey to Ban or Tax K2 = KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hope they all get banned, i can fking log on full server any time :angry:...
Page: 3

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

hope they all get banned, i can fking log on full server any time :angry:

wawh

All the turks think the game can't run without them and that they are the reason KO hasn't died. Have you ever thought that the only reason the turks population dominates everyone elses is beause they scare away all the english players when they join a game where nobody speaks english? I'm sure english players would just start to come back, some servers might have to merge, but in the end I don't think KO would die and I believe it would be a game worth playing if they banned turkey.[/b]
    nope the sole problem if this malfunction game is that k2 does not have enough rights of the game, which is why it basicly sucks

Krvavy Necht

whats the point of taxing company which resides in defferent country

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

btw u guys are forgetting that k2 has alot of other games other thank ko. so they might just say fuck ko and move one to their other projects

hahaha fascist damn kid you sure do know a lot of the government in Turkey haha. 1 thing though the leading AKP in Turkey sucks thats true but anyway Turkey wont ban knight online are you guys that stupid? Is k2 that stupid? K2 will pay the government some money. And even if it gets banned (it wont though) All the internet cafes and everyone at home will use vpn/proxy anyway so whats the big deal?

Anyway radarcher you are so funny with your fascist comment. LOL fascist in the world war .... hahaha[/b]

Yes I am talking about government being fascist. You don't think dictating what the people can and cannot do on the Internet isn't fascist??? ROFL. Here's the def I am using since you are soooo intelligent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_(epithet)

And trust me, when my country tries to cram it's bureaucracy and over steps it's bounds on my personal freedoms, I call it much worse. You have so much false pride in your country as to not criticize it's faults and abuse of power? And you call me the kid? I laugh in your general direction, sir.

btw u guys are forgetting that k2 has alot of other games other thank ko. so they might just say fuck ko and move one to their other projects[/b]

No business says fuck it to 10+ millions a year. They just host the servers and take care of the forums, you think there is a lot of overhead to hosting KO? LOL? Niga plz.

why do you think they released new server Ionia? its the last huge profit for Company, soon turkish IP will be banned (already banned in i-net cafés) > if they (Company) dont pay extra tax to turkish government... this is real situation and it will happen !

option 1) the Company will pay extra tax to turkish government and the game will be alive with turks
    option 2) the Company will refuse to pay extra tax to turkish government, IPs will be banned and the game will be turk-free (and dead)

if option 1) > no changes (less money for the Company)
    if option 2) > there will be massive server merge into few servers or all servers will be wiped and the game will start again with fresh new server/s without turks...

Arthurios

Yes I am talking about government being fascist. You don't think dictating what the people can and cannot do on the Internet isn't fascist??? ROFL. Here's the def I am using since you are soooo intelligent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_(epithet)
    And trust me, when my country tries to cram it's bureaucracy and over steps it's bounds on my personal freedoms, I call it much worse. You have so much false pride in your country as to not criticize it's faults and abuse of power? And you call me the kid? I laugh in your general direction, sir.
    No business says fuck it to 10+ millions a year. They just host the servers and take care of the forums, you think there is a lot of overhead to hosting KO? LOL? Niga plz.[/b]

haha idiot.. this is just some speculations. It never happend (yet?) they didnt bann k2 they wont ban k2/knight online either. Like I said just some speculations. No official news or something I saw on the internet only from rumour sites. So how the fuck can you call Turkey a fascist country haha. Yes I know.. you are Turkish and you´ve been to Turkey and you live in Turkey right? hhahaha

rasta

turks would go play japko.

haha idiot.. this is just some speculations. It never happend (yet?) they didnt bann k2 they wont ban k2/knight online either. Like I said just some speculations. No official news or something I saw on the internet only from rumour sites. So how the fuck can you call Turkey a fascist country haha. Yes I know.. you are Turkish and you´ve been to Turkey and you live in Turkey right? hhahaha[/b]

Talking about this proposed law is what I am talking about. Do you even get the discussion or are you fixated off point? You back up what you say by calling me an idiot who's never been to Turkey. So, I guess I can have no opinion on THIS topic and thinking the proposed law/ban as being fascist. I can't express my opinions about your countries rules because I am not from there? LOL?

Fuck dude, you need to learn how to have a discussion of thoughts and ideas because at this point, you're the one looking like you haven't got an IQ. And I already said, when my country tries to dictate what I can and cannot do, and violates my personal freedoms, I use the same words and others. You should step back because, quite frankly, you seem like an imbecile.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Your sig is so god damn retarded >.>[/b]
    so is he.. everytime i see that fckin avatar of his i want to punch it in the face

Arthurios

Talking about this proposed law is what I am talking about. Do you even get the discussion or are you fixated off point? You back up what you say by calling me an idiot who's never been to Turkey. So, I guess I can have no opinion on THIS topic and thinking the proposed law/ban as being fascist. I can't express my opinions about your countries rules because I am not from there? LOL?

Fuck dude, you need to learn how to have a discussion of thoughts and ideas because at this point, you're the one looking like you haven't got an IQ. And I already said, when my country tries to dictate what I can and cannot do, and violates my personal freedoms, I use the same words and others. You should step back because, quite frankly, you seem like an imbecile.[/b]
    OK first of all : English is my third maybe fourth language so thatswhy I have some difficulity in expressing myself in a proper way. The discussion is about your statement about Turkey that it is fascist. So just because of 1 rumour you call Turkey a fascist country? Dont get me wrong I am a nationalist thatswhy I am overreacting sometimes but common who the hell are you to say if Turkey is fascist or not? According to the law Turkey is 100% secular and thats a very big difference with your opinion.
    And yes you can give your opinion ofcourse I never said you can´t. But you probably never been to Turkey so it is easy to give your opinion behind a keyboard.
    I must say though that the current leading government sucks a lot (AKP) but that doesnt mean Turkey is fascist LOL. Its not a small charge against Turkey or something. Anyway we went way of topic and dont even start about my IQ, you cant judge about someone without knowing them. I called you stupid then I say sorry for that. I am doing the highest education in the Netherlands so like I said dont start about IQ or something like that.

OK first of all : English is my third maybe fourth language so thatswhy I have some difficulity in expressing myself in a proper way. The discussion is about your statement about Turkey that it is fascist. So just because of 1 rumour you call Turkey a fascist country? Dont get me wrong I am a nationalist thatswhy I am overreacting sometimes but common who the hell are you to say if Turkey is fascist or not? According to the law Turkey is 100% secular and thats a very big difference with your opinion.
    And yes you can give your opinion ofcourse I never said you can´t. But you probably never been to Turkey so it is easy to give your opinion behind a keyboard.
    I must say though that the current leading government sucks a lot (AKP) but that doesnt mean Turkey is fascist LOL. Its not a small charge against Turkey or something. Anyway we went way of topic and dont even start about my IQ, you cant judge about someone without knowing them. I called you stupid then I say sorry for that. I am doing the highest education in the Netherlands so like I said dont start about IQ or something like that.[/b]

Okay, so your using English to make excuses why you are going on and on about a comment I made your countries government making decisions for it's people which seems fascist. Is this not the case? In this instance, are your people in need of government legislation to tell it what it can and cannot do on the Internet? Do you need laws to tell you, Arthurious, that you cannot play video games, KO? You have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber and neither do your people, that your government needs to intervene and give you a list of websites you can and cannot visit? Do you see my point at all or are you the one who is stupid? Maybe you do need someone telling you what is right and wrong, the more and more you post, maybe it's a good thing for you in particular lol. By the way, I am judging you by what you post, hence my comments about you.

lez

Mintasova mama je kurva

::ShockWave::

if the game starts over with just english speaking players so many players will come back.. it will still be less
    then the current situation but they can still earn alot of money

if the game starts over with just english speaking players so many players will come back.. it will still be less
    then the current situation but they can still earn alot of money[/b]
    +1
    And about serverse being empty....I'm sure if its more english playing people it won't be a big deal to combine servers... aka Ares+Dies or like Cyphur+Beramus

If this were to be done, it would probably keep the population the same as it is in 1 server.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast