Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Turkis news (Ko get closed by the goverment!)

This is a discussion on Turkis news (Ko get closed by the goverment!) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is fake. turkey blocked knight online in internet cafe's. but they're playing at home friend work etc. etc. and ...
Page: 3

BiGHIT

this is fake. turkey blocked knight online in internet cafe's. but they're playing at home friend work etc. etc. and not all turks are illegal ! don't forgot plz without turks we cant play this game kol earns money from Turks.
    @AggroBerlin
    du bist nur einversüchtig weil wir eure land erorbern.nicht alle türken spielen illegal..[/b]
    learn german then talk to me.what stupid words.lol

its right without turks we this game like a private server but many turks talk about honor and fair play but so many dont know what it is and you can seee this in this on all server.

not all turks but to many.....

and u shut the fuck up NAZI

Dann wundert ihr euch warum die meisten Türken euch hassen[/b]
    do you know what it is, a NAZI . lol

shut up and learn all about.

Calling me nazi cuz i dont like all those uneducated turkish wannabe thugs in germany lol
    Crawl back to your holes.

Calling me nazi cuz i dont like all those uneducated turkish wannabe thugs in germany lol
    Crawl back to your holes.[/b]
    btw not all turks are uneducated!!!!! IF you count all ppl in germany which are uneducated i think german guys will win

(i dont want to spam here or also to start discuss about this issue, because it will be a non ending story! )

guys stop this shit!

Here on the forum are many german players which parents comes from turkey!

<<< like me!

stay on the topic and dont spam

Crawl back to your holes.[/b]
    haha yes go go germany... pfff btw not all germans are racist like this guy. germany germany i m lovin it. 15 years later everywhere will full of with +75 germans here. go go dude i think u need some education to how to rescue germany`s future. and do not flame about Turks. this forum is about knight and say ur opinions abut game. and last thing, not only Turks make cheating and etc. if idiot k2 makes his job right,there will be nothing.

IF you count all ppl in germany which are uneducated i think german guys will win [/b]
    Common sense, not everyone has it.
    haha yes go go germany... pfff btw not all germans are racist like this guy. germany germany i m lovin it. 15 years later everywhere will full of with +75 germans here. go go dude i think u need some education to how to rescue germany`s future. and do not flame about Turks. this forum is about knight and say ur opinions abut game. and last thing, not only Turks make cheating and etc. if idiot k2 makes his job right,there will be nothing.[/b]
    You just abused the english language.

Common sense, not everyone has it.

You just abused the english language.[/b]
    is this an english lesson?

Trialmoderator6

Enough with the flame fest, topic will be closed if this continues, don&#39;t care how precious the topic is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123