Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Ionia CSW...

This is a discussion on Ionia CSW... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly fucking gratz to a PHASELIS that has 2 priests in the wall healing the crystal... fuking gay as fuk...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Honestly fucking gratz to a PHASELIS that has 2 priests in the wall healing the crystal... fuking gay as fuk

Ainelover

to much whine, phaselis ftw

TheBloodyBeast

That's why I haven't touched this game for months

Good luck next time dude

to much whine, phaselis ftw[/b]

lol ... what a tard...

That's why I haven't touched this game for months

Good luck next time dude[/b]
    There is no next time tbh... they will do it again and again, unless a GM comes on and actually does something against the cheaters, like the ones that were in the wall healing. PHASELIS cheated in akara to get there castle, and here they are again... I hope they get disbanded by a GM just like they did in Akara for cheating

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Everyone already knows that Fatality is the only CZ based clan on Ionia who does not; TBL, wall hack, k0xp nor cheat in any such source at all.
    You guys lost, but I expected it seeing how far people go to get the castle first on the server.. imo, MiracLe down, few more to go!

I tried to get to the crystal, just died by the 1st gates ftw

Everyone already knows that Fatality is the only CZ based clan on Ionia who does not; TBL, wall hack, k0xp nor cheat in any such source at all.
    You guys lost, but I expected it seeing how far people go to get the castle first on the server.. imo, MiracLe down, few more to go!

I tried to get to the crystal, just died by the 1st gates ftw [/b]
    The best won, ofc you can ask...Best at what? :lol:

Honestly fucking gratz to a PHASELIS that has 2 priests in the wall healing the crystal... fuking gay as fuk[/b]
    Welcome to Akara... wait until they appear with +9 stuff out of nowhere, then you will be pissed.

Best of luck dealing with those cheating and hacking douches. They are no longer my problem since they left the server i play on :P

Aww sucks to hear - was wondering how it was going while in class . . .

Well, can't say im surprised after seeing them in action on Akara.

Phaeselis FTL - Maxi you should be ashamed.

Yup I wasn't quite suprised myself, by all the cheating turk clans on the server, i knew they would do anything to get the castle... the funny thing is we were clearing pretty much the whole castle with our cata/melee parties, just all didn't add up

ps. it's also K2 to be blamed... healing crystal is the gayest shit ever, that's why CSWs were also crap back in KE when you could heal it

ur kidding . . . healing crystal is back??

well with wallhacking the castle will never be held by a legit clan again.

bb

GummyBear

not starting any flame but i keep seeing this, momentum is just as legit, and yet people keep frogetting it. :unsure:

vouch from what i've seen in pk . . . pharoh is like the only warrior not spamming 100% legcut from 100 miles away . . .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

not starting any flame but i keep seeing this, momentum is just as legit, and yet people keep frogetting it. :unsure:[/b]
    Your probably right, but honestly I'm sorry cuz I didn't know you guys were a cz clan anyway :P I play ardream as you may know, so I wouldn't know everyone =)

Your probably right, but honestly I'm sorry cuz I didn't know you guys were a cz clan anyway :P I play ardream as you may know, so I wouldn't know everyone =)[/b]
    same as Saints

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast