Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Turkish Goverment

This is a discussion on Turkish Goverment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RunThrew Posted Today, 07:43 PM doubt it... show where it saids that[/b] wow dude are you serious? did you just ...
Page: 4

Banned

RunThrew Posted Today, 07:43 PM
    doubt it... show where it saids that[/b]
    wow dude are you serious?
    did you just ask that question?

xD yes btw i just read 1st post =)

Rainhardt

1-they did hack this site
    2- it is true
    3-stfu

are you turk ? no so you dont know what happen there

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

are you turk ? no so you dont know what happen there[/b]
    u have a hard tiem reading? its already been confirmed from turks translating it that what he said happened really did happen

Well all the servers are like dead but i don't know if thats just them sleeping, but its never been this dead before :S

Why the fuck would the Turkish GOVERNMENT waste their time hacking an amateur website.
    What the fuck.
    Are you joking me.

I don't believe it.
    A countries GOVERNMENT wouldn't waste their time on little kids playing games.
    Next thing is going to be the US Government shutting down KO4Life?
    "Zomg President Bush people are conspiring against K2 quick hack it!"

I don't believe it.

Well all the servers are like dead but i don't know if thats just them sleeping, but its never been this dead before :S[/b]
    most people cant log on atm like me cuz when i put id and pass in it dont do anything thats prolly why

It is dead now due to server problems. Who translated? Translate more.

RiseAgainst_

I cant believe this

eWo-eWo

its over 6 months sins i heard about that it will be ilegal to play Knight Online In turkey.. it will never happen.. no light in the end of the tunnel for u non turkloves ^^

Do you guys realize what you're saying?
    The GOVERNMENT, the people who look after a whole fucking COUNTRY, are going to worry about little fucking kids playing a game?
    Are you joking?
    Even if there were thousands of dollars being scammed and shit was going crazy with this game, they still wouldn't care.
    The government isn't about to set aside IMPORTANT shit to "ban" a videogame.
    Seriously, think about what you're saying.

Do you guys realize what you're saying?
    The GOVERNMENT, the people who look after a whole fucking COUNTRY, are going to worry about little fucking kids playing a game?
    Are you joking?
    Even if there were thousands of dollars being scammed and shit was going crazy with this game, they still wouldn't care.
    The government isn't about to set aside IMPORTANT shit to "ban" a videogame.
    Seriously, think about what you're saying.[/b]
    their government banned them from youtube...thats a fact that u cant deny...whats stopping them from banning them from ko?

turkey =/= UK, turkey =/= US, dont apply the logic of those countries to turkey

Banned

TheMadHatter Posted Today, 08:09 PM
    Why the fuck would the Turkish GOVERNMENT waste their time hacking an amateur website.
    What the fuck.
    Are you joking me.

I don't believe it.
    A countries GOVERNMENT wouldn't waste their time on little kids playing games.
    Next thing is going to be the US Government shutting down KO4Life?
    "Zomg President Bush people are conspiring against K2 quick hack it!"

I don't believe it. [/b]
    are you fucking kidding me ?
    WTF ARE YOU JOKING ME ?!??!??!
    zzzzzzzzz cry more pls noob..wouldnt you do something if your whole country was playing this game?
    ko4life isnt big to the US man..only to KO community..ask a random person on the street do you know about the ko4life website?
    answer will be NO..go to turky..ask do you know anything baout KO..your answer will be yes or yes i do but i hate it
    GET OWNED BITCH I HAVE TALKED TO MAN TURKISH PEOPLE.
    what i have told you is what my translater told me witch hes turk and lives in turky for all you people who dont beleave me and he says its TRUE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Rainhardt Posted Today, 07:54 PM

1-they did hack this site
    2- it is true
    3-stfu

are you turk ? no so you dont know what happen there[/b]
    i told it to my turkish friend and he KNEW exaclty what i was talking baout TYVMUCH and told me this stuff

Mental_Anguish

From what I understand, this will happen. Not just ko, 35 or more other games that promote violence/immoral behavior ARE BEING BANNED from being played in Turkish cafes, and in other 3rd world countries. I cant remember for the life of me, where I read it, but its not supposed to happen for a few months. Turks however that have computers in their caves/huts will be allowed to do whatever they want. That will take the # down to 10% or less turkish, as far as this game is concerned, considering the 90% we will be losing, all use premium hack, k2 will not lose money, we will just have unclogged servers. As far as koxp, it will still be there, but a lot less of it. If I can find that thread , I will edit and post link. I did read it though, in official news a few months ago !

what i have told you is what my translater told me witch hes turk and lives in turky for all you people who dont beleave me and he says its TRUE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/b]
    ur translators a turk witch?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast