Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Turkish Goverment

This is a discussion on Turkish Goverment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg your all turks...arghhhh...
Page: 6

omfg your all turks...arghhhh

I contacted some goodgun turks to get to the bottom of this, they ALL said that this won't happen but they wish they will restrict the cafe usage because it is bad for the education system and the servers are too full.

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.

kk

it wouldn't be bad if turks will dissapear like shits turkish sagani with their lvl 80 out of nowhere or legrund that wanna buy lvl from gm from what I heard or wanted.But it probably ppl that made that site write that bullshit not turkish goverment.Turkish goverment probably give a shit if they play some ko or wow.

Well the turkish goverment allows incest, so what the hell's the chance of them closing a lousy game? :huh:

KaChing

Code:
    KnightOnline Oyuncularını Özellikle Türk'leri Dolandıran Bu Yazılım Yani Koxp,
    Peki Kimler Yaptı Bu Yazılımı?;
    Tabi ki Yıllarca Alçakca Ulusumuzu, Milletimizi Ya Kadınlarıyla, Yada Parasıyla Çökertmeye Çalışan ÇİNLİLER!
    Pekala bunu anlamak için çok usta bir tarihci olmak gerekmiyor!Diğer Hile Yazılımlarıda (Ko2Le sanırım Türk Yapımı) Çinli yapımı.Eski Kosp, Heaven Fire ve Koxp!
    Şuandan itibaren Koxp.Net, no-shop.cn, qsak.net, easyecard.cn, easyecard.com, cxnet.org ve Ak4u'ya ait, DevilAngel'a Ait Tüm Hesaplar Hacklenmiştir! Bazıları için hoş olmaya bilir! Ancak eğer düşünürseniz anlayacaksınız ki bu yazılım sizleri sömürmekten başka bir işe yaramamaktadır.Ve Türk Ekonomisini bozmaktadır!Unutmayın OYUN SADECE OYUNDUR! NE Hayat NEDE Dünyanızdır!
    "a program that steals money of KO players, esp. turks.
    but who created it?
    of course, the "bad bad bad etcetc" chinese. you dont need a lesson in History to understand this. all other programs Ko2le(?) koxp, old kosp, heaven fire made by a chinese.
    from now on, koxp.net, no-shop.cn, qsak.net, easyecard.cn, easyecard.com, cxnet.org and all accounts(banques/paypal etc) of ak4u and devilangel has been hacked.
    for few ppl its sad. but if you think about it you will understand that this program is only stealing your money without doing anything else. its fucking the turkish economy. dont forget its only a game. its not your life and either your world"

like that[/b]
    nice translation

tolgahan

zuhahahhahaha muhahaha
    fucking so funny
    sorry guy but it is really funny from this side :P
    goverments doesnt hack this kind of sites
    anyways he is a random hacker. thats all. he just doesnt like koxp.net

turkiye wont block ko but turks will fuck game soon coz there is money is this game and k2 lets ppl pay for cheat .thx god i am not playing anymore

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

no cheat sites, mk?

Yep turkish goverment hacked this site..i got it translated by my friend..
    he says cafes will close down and if you caught playing KO you will go to jail.
    Guys..it has STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)[/b]
    u misspelled government

ZOMG YOU MISSPELLED "you" LOL!OL!O!L!O!L1

ZOMG YOU MISSPELLED "you" LOL!OL!O!L!O!L1[/b]
    you misspelled ! and OMG

OLD1953

Most govts have hacking teams, they usually don't do much of anything. Maybe they simply decided to start giving them targets they felt would be of benefit to Turkey in the long run.

And there surely was a shortage of Turkish names during the day yesterday on Diez.

since 9/11 "hacking" is consider an act of war at least it was iunno if still is

the maker of koxp is a turk im guesing he hasn't even notice pretty much everything is automated at that site

as far as the paypal being hacked goes who cares first thing u do when u hack somebody is reverse every transaction makes it harder for the real owner take control back

Edo

since 9/11 "hacking" is consider an act of war at least it was iunno if still is

the maker of koxp is a turk im guesing he hasn't even notice pretty much everything is automated at that site

as far as the paypal being hacked goes who cares first thing u do when u hack somebody is reverse every transaction makes it harder for the real owner take control back[/b]

Perhaps we are all wrong and right,,.

Perhaps ko + some other games are not allowed in cafes, but is allowed playing at home ( doh how to stop that?

O well, time will tell.

Banned

Poka Posted Today, 05:04 AM
    u misspelled government[/b]
    and? get off my nuts

mcdreamyy Posted Today, 05:57 AM
    and? get off me nuts too
    when i type fast i have some errors like ALL does

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Poka Posted Today, 05:04 AM
    u misspelled government[/b]
    and? get off my nuts

mcdreamyy Posted Today, 05:57 AM
    and? get off me nuts too
    when i type fast i have some errors like ALL does[/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s all DO, not all does.
    It&#39;s my nuts, not me nuts.

No, I don&#39;t misspell when I type.

Boo! Lutz edited his post 3 times, and edited mine.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast