Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turkish Insults vs. English Speaker (I know curse words)

This is a discussion on Turkish Insults vs. English Speaker (I know curse words) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont feel heat...
Page: 3

tolgahan

i dont feel heat

Grid

I've found out that embrasing kurds pisses turks of alot. Say KURDS>TURKS or something like it and you'll have a bunch of upset turks pming you

armand0

u can swear in any language u want from http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/
    those swearings are old, i can teach u some new and very creative ones
    e.g: mezarında etine tenezzul etcek bocegin izzeti nefsini sikiyim (fuk the self-respect of the inscet that will deign ur meat in the graveyard)
    u cant beat any turk by only finding swearing from a website ^_^

tolgahan

Originally posted by Grid
    I've found out that embrasing kurds pisses turks of alot. Say KURDS>TURKS or something like it and you'll have a bunch of upset turks pming you
    turks n kurds are brothers but some ppl want to share turkiye .for exmaple PKK o.çs
    Ps: armand0 i didnt hear that one before
    Believe it doesnt make me offensive to see that you want to pwn turks .you are right.but pls dont make other turks unhappy using bad words about religions.Its all bad for u too. You ll burn in the hell a lil more :P

armand0

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid
    turks n kurds are brothers but some ppl want to share turkiye .for exmaple PKK o.çs[/b]
    there was no kurd or turk distinction in turkey, its just an instigation of foreign countries.

tolgahan

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid

turks n kurds are brothers but some ppl want to share turkiye .for exmaple PKK o.çs
    there was no kurd or turk distinction in turkey, its just an instigation of foreign countries.[/b]
    yea u got the point.

xourico

1 day in cz I said in shout: FUCK ATATURK , and in 2 secs I receive 20 pms ^_^

now who da fuck is ataturk?? :P loool :rollseyes:

Originally posted by xourico
    1 day in cz I said in shout: FUCK ATATURK , and in 2 secs I receive 20 pms *^_^ *

now who da fuck is ataturk?? :P loool *:rollseyes:
    if u put 2 spaces in ataturk

IT SAYS AT A TURK

MUHAHAHAHAHA I CRACK MYSELF UP

KrisTysonLegolas

Allah'ini, kitabini siktigimi = I would fuck his God and sacred book

nasality

Originally posted by trbwn
    the great huge big whatever ZERO is in the house ppl!!..

when will u realise that we believe in same god.. we call it allah u call it god.. *

its just diffrence between languages.. u will pay for this against allah or god whatever other religions call it *:lol: *

i dont care *
    +1

and u childs still not know it?

Socrates

the best way to insult a turk is talk about their mom and religion... and holy cows, or was that something else

jk hehe but sometimes you can get really nice stuff going on saying something bad about there mom/religion

Dmio

Default Re: Turkish Insults vs. English Speaker (I know curse words)

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Con
    What to do I am english speaking from New York, I have played KO for over 2 years and never got a pm like this.
    I only know bad words in Turkish so I let loose my barrage of insults. Don't think he will be pming any 1 saying I fuck your mother again.
    Hey man, a.q.[/b]
    hahhaha Yun u loosing XD

CelticFrost

Originally posted by nasality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nasality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-trbwn
    the great huge big whatever ZERO is in the house ppl!!..

when will u realise that we believe in same god.. we call it allah u call it god.. *

its just diffrence between languages.. u will pay for this against allah or god whatever other religions call it *:lol: *

i dont care *
    +1

and u childs still not know it? [/b]
    Yeah? And what if he doesnt belive in any of them?

tolgahan

ataturk is the leader of Turkiye.
    n insulting ppl's religions means that u r a big NOOB.thats all.
    you go on

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Con
    Don't know what he said just what i said. I will translate for you my side. *
    Ananin Amina Beton dokerimde butun mahalle abaza kalir=I will pour concrete in your mothers pussy, so the whole town will be horny. *
    Amina kodumun cocugu=Your mother was fucked by me *
    Annan esek yarag yedi= Your mom sucks donkey dick *
    Ananin aminda sampanya patlattik= We opened a bottle of champagne in your mother's pussy *
    Ananin amina kale kurar sabah aksam mac yaparim= I would create goals in your mother's pussy and play soccer there day and night.
    Onun bunun cocugu= Son of a whore *
    Ananin amina cam dikerim, golgesinde seni sikerim trans= I will plant a pine tree into your mom's pussy and fuck you in its shade *
    and so on.... I said *
    oh and my favorite Sikimi götünden koyar, burnundan çikaririm=I'll stick my dick in your ass, and let it go out through your nose
    thats gold![/b]
    That was my favorite one too :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast