Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Turkish KO =D

This is a discussion on Turkish KO =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FUCK YOUR GAME FUCK USKO alın gtnuse sokun USKO yu serefsızler Turkısh Proverb : annısn ..mına beton dökerim ne babanız ...
Page: 5

Protacon

FUCK YOUR GAME FUCK USKO

alın gtnuse sokun USKO yu serefsızler

Turkısh Proverb : annısn ..mına beton dökerim ne babanız .ıker ne K2

Infinitemadness

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to self destruction. Talk to Yoda more often before you start painting red all over the world. Be more self conscience with your surroundings and it's all about the love. When those who can tear down their hate for everything else, can we all work together as, what should be known as, a world. Think about it. Use your kidneys.(Point to your head while saying that, "Use your kidneys, and think")

::HiGhTiMeZ::

man i why dont we make a pataion and send it to KO website and tell them how bad turks destory this game and invoke a turkish IP ban

AbdurrezzaKBinBerraK

Originally posted by wendigo
    there r stupid ppl in every country... there r more stupid turks because they r 75% + (i dont know... :P ) playing... *

i'm brazilian, and have very very good turk friends that i prefer to play MORE than tons of brazilians

there r cheaters in every country too... but, again, the server have tons of turkey, and ofc, more cheaters... *

i dont know why ppl insult the whole nation... *

flame me, i dont care... i'm not "protecting" turks... i'm just saying that there r LOT of good ppl there and more honest than half of ur friends
    As wendigo say;
    Lets think all USKO players as 1000 .
    And all countries have %10 scammer,duper,kser,hacker,bug abuser, etc.

TURKIYE : %75 :750
    A-country : %5 :50
    B-country :%3 :30
    C-Country :%7 :70
    D-country :%6 :60
    X-Country :%4 :40
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    %10 of all scammers,dupers,ksers,hackers,bug abusers, etc.
    ( 75 ) <--- ( 5 ) ( 3 ) ( 7 ) ( 6 ) ( 4 )
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats why u see many Turks around.

i also dont like children in game but have nothing to do. they make me angry many times too. But they are children. U dont know Turkiye and Turks. U know only, or u only want to know children. Stop flaming Turkish players. Flame the nicks in game !
    Good is good and bad is bad everywhere. U cannot say Turkiye, US, England, Greece, etc.
    This is just a game. enjoy it. and forget all when u exit.
    Thanx all and good luck.

FiRe

As wendigo say;

+1

cRuX

Originally posted by AbdurrezzaKBinBerraK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AbdurrezzaKBinBerraK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wendigo
    there r stupid ppl in every country... there r more stupid turks because they r 75% + (i dont know... :P ) playing... *

i'm brazilian, and have very very good turk friends that i prefer to play MORE than tons of brazilians

there r cheaters in every country too... but, again, the server have tons of turkey, and ofc, more cheaters... *

i dont know why ppl insult the whole nation... *

flame me, i dont care... i'm not "protecting" turks... i'm just saying that there r LOT of good ppl there and more honest than half of ur friends
    As wendigo say;

Thats why u see many Turks around.

i also dont like children in game but have nothing to do. they make me angry many times too. But they are children. U dont know Turkiye and Turks. U know only, or u only want to know children. Stop flaming Turkish players. Flame the nicks in game !
    Good is good and bad is bad everywhere. U cannot say Turkiye, US, England, Greece, etc.
    This is just a game. enjoy it. and forget all when u exit.
    Thanx all and good luck.[/b]
    they might have more people but you might find that 70% of there 75% do some form of cheating/duping/macro'ing/bug abusing/luring/ cursing out people/being annoying.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by KaZaM
    actually from that 10 tard :

4 assa
    3 warrior
    2 mage
    1 priest

so just 7 ppl will camp attila, but 3 servers, that means 2-3 on each server, what's kinda good actually
    battle priests and mages can take attila also...

it won't work...

say now they somehow get all the non turk in 2 servers... and all other server are filled with turk... after awhile facking each others' mother and syster and dog... they will come and our 2 non turk servers anyway and thing would all go back to the way they were

Road

Wow, ban that fag who posted in a 1 month old topic... <_<

evenson

This idea sucks, Those Little turkies are the easiest NP ever made, Even if they're babashopped they still suck :lol:

Road

Just don't pay attention to what they are saying. I usually ks Turkish apos parties and if that doesn't get me an invite I threaten to spam "fuck Allah" (SORRY!!!). That always gets me in nowadays.

StarBuck

without turks pk will be so hard, turks are very easy to kill as most of them macro'ed up and have no idea about the character roles/skills. keep the turks as i like the easy kills

Inspectah Deck

TOS should be enforced word by word like its written when that happens ppl will report on every little detail that isnt right, thus banning all the A holes. banning a whole nation wont happen but many wish for that.
    and atm if u turks arnt aware, XP spots are crowded and theres ks everywhere even sometimes in cz. a less crowded server would be a gıft of heaven so stop threatning if turky is IP banned servers would be empty

btw starbuck that used to be my char ^^

Matador

I say ban turks 1 week see how game is . If it sucks then let turks back in if it is awsome extend it to 2 weeks and etc.... but I think it would suck becuz most free np comes from turks ><

Inspectah Deck

whats fun about killing turk paper mages? :blink:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast