Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TURKISH MENTALITY

This is a discussion on TURKISH MENTALITY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Try to solo a deru spawn when its free in d2 (warrior + absorbs) Even if the other spot is ...
Page: 2

Try to solo a deru spawn when its free in d2 (warrior + absorbs) Even if the other spot is free aswell, they will still ks..And then 5 minutes later when there are more than 4 ksing you...They make a party together even if you outdamage them...They will stay...When you go to the other free spot.. They cant handle the spot they took from you and voila they come after you to ks your spot again....Retards..happened to me 3 times now

I think you all know who ''They'' are.. h34r:

didinino

funny thing is, that u xp 10 hours with 4 mages in party aoe, then suddenly come 2 guys and make a full party with 6 mages priest and rogue in less then 1 min! ( remember i had 6 ppl in party )

but u know, smart thing was taking a TS and taking all the xp :P we were 3 mages with TS and we took 10K from 13 K xp, they left after 4 mins of trying.. xD

kill all ks'ers no matter where they are from! Ks ftl.

OmegaXninja

hahahahahahahahahaha thats most turks for you guyz >.< always doing things like that

i ks, and im an amerikan. u slow and weak then someone else gonna take over. there are no rules out there that say u cant ks. if its in real world, u have police to run to for help. when u in a game like this, either u get better than them or live with it. kinda like the law of nature, only the strong ones survive and strive for the best. its a process of elimination of noobs and whinners.
    turks ks me all the time, when they see that they cant ks, they&#39;ll just leave. or if u are better than them in speed and dammage, u can just come and take over their spot like i do . it just a matter of patience, soon or later they&#39;ll give up.

and stop with the whinning dood[/b]
    OMGZOR!!!!11 POLICE HELP ME HE IS KSING MY SANDWICH!!!!!11

Leave the little turks alone, they cant speak english, and what they want is for you to add them to party and the best way to add them (for them) is showing you how good they are, they think u dont invite them cuz u think they are noob. And when u go "WTF motherfucker turk no ks" well yeah they get really pissed off. They dont understand why u dont want to party, i can say ur just so greedy that u want all for your self... dont blame the kind and noble heart&#39;s of the turks

Destructo

Leave the little turks alone, they cant speak english, and what they want is for you to add them to party and the best way to add them (for them) is showing you how good they are, they think u dont invite them cuz u think they are noob. And when u go "WTF motherfucker turk no ks" well yeah they get really pissed off. They dont understand why u dont want to party, i can say ur just so greedy that u want all for your self... dont blame the kind and noble heart&#39;s of the turks[/b]
    +1

If turks knew how to speak english or if we knew how to speak turkish than there would be a lot less of what is happening right now. A language barrier really wrecks a game.

TOYSOLDIER_

Leave the little turks alone, they cant speak english, and what they want is for you to add them to party and the best way to add them (for them) is showing you how good they are, they think u dont invite them cuz u think they are noob. And when u go "WTF motherfucker turk no ks" well yeah they get really pissed off. They dont understand why u dont want to party, i can say ur just so greedy that u want all for your self... dont blame the kind and noble heart&#39;s of the turks[/b]
    i agree, but not all turks are like that, some they just want to take over the spot. not all are good like u think, only some.

swishersticks

i ks, and im an amerikan. u slow and weak then someone else gonna take over. there are no rules out there that say u cant ks. if its in real world, u have police to run to for help. when u in a game like this, either u get better than them or live with it. kinda like the law of nature, only the strong ones survive and strive for the best. its a process of elimination of noobs and whinners.
    turks ks me all the time, when they see that they cant ks, they&#39;ll just leave. or if u are better than them in speed and dammage, u can just come and take over their spot like i do . it just a matter of patience, soon or later they&#39;ll give up.

and stop with the whinning dood[/b]
    you dont even know how to spell "american" you are totally wrong about how the turks come in and KS because the oposing person is not good enough. fact is turks have no respect when they do this. turks do survive when it comes to KS because they are so trashy that they are whilling to ruin someones XP spot for hours and hours untill the people just quit. If the turks are so "GG" in your book then why are they the ones KSING first to atleast GET some XP because no one wants them in the party?

on ares there was a clan called "littlebig", hotasice knows them and i surley do. well they say they own spot a1 spot 1 so when ever 7:00 a.m. turkey time comes around here they are all log in! and make party and will KS the party thats there untill they leave. i bet 100$ you wouldnt XP agisnt them for 18+ hours of KS

no ones whinning here its the fact that turks have no respect even in some cases with there own people
    Try to solo a deru spawn when its free in d2 (warrior + absorbs) Even if the other spot is free aswell, they will still ks..And then 5 minutes later when there are more than 4 ksing you...They make a party together even if you outdamage them...They will stay...When you go to the other free spot.. They cant handle the spot they took from you and voila they come after you to ks your spot again....Retards..happened to me 3 times now

I think you all know who &#39;&#39;They&#39;&#39; are.. h34r:[/b]
    exactly, to TOYSOILDER if turks who KS are so "GG" then why does this happen on many many occasions?
    turks KS, you go to other spot, turk follows, KS again, you say to turk: why you KS me?, turk replys : party pls

Turks have no respect, if KO thought about the players and instead of $ then USKO would be all IP banned except for americans and would have like 2-3 servers tops and would be awsome. but i bet you would see a turk proxying into USKO want to know why? "turks cheat to much, KS all time, all time events are closed due to bug exploiting.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Hi, the racism in here is glowing.

I think I&#39;ll ban you for 2 weeks. No, wait, 3 weeks.
    No wait, 1 month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12