Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Turkish people

This is a discussion on Turkish people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why KO has so many turkish???...
Page: 1

Flipper

why KO has so many turkish???

because it is US KO ?

Sustain

Because we just love turkish ppl and we invite them in game. Thats about it
    ^^

Because we have too much fun, so we need turks to KS us, lure on us, hack us, and blah blah blah.

Turkish advertising/webcafes >.<

BJK

cause turkey loves to have fun and ko is fun for expample i live in germany the ppl here think only work work work only some ppl playing this game or other games also turkey ppl know how to get fun

Parque

cuz the KSing/Hacking/Duping turks have nothing better to do? The normals which speak english and do not start every pm with s.a are ok

BJK

cuz the KSing/Hacking/Duping turks have nothing better to do? The normals which speak english and do not start every pm with s.a are ok[/b]
    i got 3 times hack
    first time : peru
    second : poland
    third : sweden
    aslo not only turks hacking

Banned

cause most turkish people...not all but most have no life other then to site in a cafe playing any online game cause there jobs are usually 2 or 3 hours of working at the local bizzare where they sell shit that people dont want

other turkish jobs include, cleaning caves, working on a boat as bait for deep sea fishing xD, or working at the local cafe getting paid pc time instead of lira, or being hired help for rich white british and american people

other then that what do you do....PLAY AT CAFES

the_man_slayer

the question with endless answers...

Banned Senior Member

lol tez you just said what my brother told me yesterday but hes still smarter than you :P

TaDaaa

Because there has to be someone to lure TC on in eslant when Turkish Telecom has one of its 1000 times a day disconects.

Banned

lol tez you just said what my brother told me yesterday but hes still smarter than you :P[/b]

he would have to disown you to be smarter then me :P

SoL

It seems that the majority of the turkish population is under 18, or unemployed so they have nothing else to do really. KO isnt the only mmo that they have overrun, silkroad online is like 40% turkish players i believe, alot also play WoW.

Pwner4Last

cause most turkish people...not all but most have no life other then to site in a cafe playing any online game cause there jobs are usually 2 or 3 hours of working at the local bizzare where they sell shit that people dont want

other turkish jobs include, cleaning caves, working on a boat as bait for deep sea fishing xD, or working at the local cafe getting paid pc time instead of lira, or being hired help for rich white british and american people

other then that what do you do....PLAY AT CAFES[/b]

Why the hell would the clean out caves ???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast