Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turkish people

This is a discussion on Turkish people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why the hell would the clean out caves ???[/b] cause even monkeys lay down leaves as there bed before they ...
Page: 2

Banned

Why the hell would the clean out caves ???[/b]
    cause even monkeys lay down leaves as there bed before they sleep on the floor

because it is US KO ? [/b]
    that made no sense, but then again every turkish citizen playing a game made for a country on the other side of the globe, when there is myko, cnko, etc

other turkish jobs include, cleaning caves, working on a boat as bait for deep sea fishing xD,[/b]
    ROLF<--

Because there has to be someone to lure TC on in eslant when Turkish Telecom has one of its 1000 times a day disconects.[/b]
    rolflfl hahahahahah
    <3 tcs...

Why the hell would the clean out caves ???[/b]
    i dont know if you meant to speak like a turk or not, but LOL

WHY,HELL,WOULD,CAVE,CLEAN,????,OUT

MotherRussia

each turk that born getting free KnightOnline Disc that the reson

cause most turkish people...not all but most have no life other then to site in a cafe playing any online game cause there jobs are usually 2 or 3 hours of working at the local bizzare where they sell shit that people dont want

other turkish jobs include, cleaning caves, working on a boat as bait for deep sea fishing xD, or working at the local cafe getting paid pc time instead of lira, or being hired help for rich white british and american people

other then that what do you do....PLAY AT CAFES[/b]
    Playing at cafe is 10x more fun than at home. Summer mostly im playing at cafe be couse i meet all my friends there at downtown. We playing ko, drinking beer, siting on cafe stairs & talking, we can meet hot chicks there... When cafe is closing... We going drink & search chicks at park, club, etc. So everyone have own life style. :P Im young & i have fun... Your life sux.. You have a wife, childs you are old dude & still playing games, talking with childs here... What can i say hmm... Get A Life lawlz. Btw im not from turkey.

i think k2 prefer more turks to play so they will block the access to the servers forcing the gg players paying for premiums

Ohh really how old are you Tez? I think all turks who playing this game is 12-15 years old... So think about it... I think they have a life but you hmm...

lol at tez
    I dont live in turkey...a usual turkish man +20 gets 200~ dollar for month (job)
    So everything is cheap like breed cost 10 cents here in germany it costs 2 euro
    So what s better to camp bowl get rol and sell for 100$ or work 1 month for 200$?
    This game is like work for em ... this summer when i m in turkey i wont tell em i m Kaan
    coz rlly every1 plays it and if they know i played tez,gedkalesin... they will kill me for account

TaDaaa

Because they have nothing better to do during the day due to the fact that they dropped out of school in third grade because they got their sister pregnant. Of course this is not all of the turks.........only about 9/10

Banned

Playing at cafe is 10x more fun than at home. Summer mostly im playing at cafe be couse i meet all my friends there at downtown. We playing ko, drinking beer, siting on cafe stairs & talking, we can meet hot chicks there... When cafe is closing... We going drink & search chicks at park, club, etc. So everyone have own life style. :P Im young & i have fun... Your life sux.. You have a wife, childs you are old dude & still playing games, talking with childs here... What can i say hmm... Get A Life lawlz. Btw im not from turkey.[/b]
    home is alot of fun to if u have vent...all my friends are on there....cafe if i was 15 would be fun but i am not....cafe for me would be stupid and i would look like a nerd there since i already do from home when i play :P ...please dont lie about chicks...hot chicks dont go to cafes to watch you nerds play ko, wow, everquest, guildwars....your a dork who sits in a cafe all day while i am clubing it up with friends in new york city on a saturday night instead of going to FT like you do....lol....please dont tell anyone about getting a life until you realize that cafe players for most party have no lives cause if they did they would be at work then at the night club or out on vacations and things of that sort.... play ko now 4 hours a night maybe 3 nights a week.....rest of time is with wife and kids and friends doing things you nerds dont do

Ohh really how old are you Tez? I think all turks who playing this game is 12-15 years old... So think about it... I think they have a life but you hmm...[/b]
    zzzz my post as most can see was a joke not really serious...some was but i make fun of everything...also i dont know any 12-15 year olds with a life....12-15 year old kids are just kids looking to make there 1st kiss

my life....dont make me post again what i do and how much fun i have...it would own all of turkey ROFL.....i have a amazing happy life and i dont regret where i am.....i play ko maybe a 4 hours at night maybe 3 nights a week and do it as my hobbie.

btw i am 31 horny male born in indian living in america now

sexy Owa

agreed 100% with tez :/ sitting at home doing a hobby to pass time and enjoy yourself does not symbolize having no life, sitting at an xp spawn and ksing a party for countless hours however does , the main reason turkish players are hated on ko is because they are mostly all children, i havent met many turkish adults who cause trouble on knights :/

and IF (which i doubt for reasons that dont need to be told) your finding "hot" chicks in a cafe, you need to get some standards k

Banned

let me ownt all you cafe players so you can be brought down to the level us n00b home players are on....you are not better, nor do you have more of a life, or better then me.....here is why

wow i see tons of hot chicks all over and dam look at all the GQ models

i saved the best for last cause i love the kids picking his nose.....lutz dont go to deep or you will poke your brain

wow you cafe players really got everything over us :lol:

*slap* IM RICK JAMES BITCH

im with u all about turks causing problems but i think that most cafe owners cant even allow people to play ko anymore in them
    a turkish friend told me that their government is thinking of ip blocking knight due to the large amount of children playing the game and the bad language the use blah blah ...

start flaming turks again

sexy Owa

that blonde is orgasmic

Edit : she should be wearing a paper bag over her head and a hoody :/

Validating

they dupe themself thats answer of ur question.

little_painter

cause most turkish people...not all but most have no life other then to site in a cafe playing any online game cause there jobs are usually 2 or 3 hours of working at the local bizzare where they sell shit that people dont want

other turkish jobs include, cleaning caves, working on a boat as bait for deep sea fishing xD, or working at the local cafe getting paid pc time instead of lira, or being hired help for rich white british and american people

other then that what do you do....PLAY AT CAFES[/b]
    reminds mee of the only jobs indians doo is stand at the 7/11 selling 5 months too old meat holding their 2 inc dick while smiling at u staring at ur ass in the securitycamera, only other jobs indians doo is their wifes doo cleaning in the middle of the night cause we all know indian mommas is BUT fking ugly scarecrows <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast