Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turkish people

This is a discussion on Turkish people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reminds mee of the only jobs indians doo is stand at the 7/11 selling 5 months too old meat holding ...
Page: 3

Banned

reminds mee of the only jobs indians doo is stand at the 7/11 selling 5 months too old meat holding their 2 inc dick while smiling at u staring at ur ass in the securitycamera, only other jobs indians doo is their wifes doo cleaning in the middle of the night cause we all know indian mommas is BUT fking ugly scarecrows <_<[/b]
    painter you really are the stupidest ko forum member here

indians women are hot...where u been looking?
    indians dont work at the 7/11 we fuckng OWN them

also why u complaining about the 5 month old meat...you still ate it so fuck off

2 inch dick? i can show u my 9 inch dick.................................in your gf

you really are a turkish moron.....i hope you always havent been turkish cause i used to think you were belgian but i can see now you have always been a turk in disguise

go look at our women you stupid turk painter http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...sa=N&tab=wi

RiseAgainst_

Indian girls are hot set me up tez.

Banned

my favorite is this one aishwarya rai

my next in line is

priyanka chopra

wow look how butt fcking ugly they are and all the other indian chicks <_<

fucking painter has to be the #1 moron on ko4life

RiseAgainst_

Im telling your wife!

Ps: set me up! :angry:

reminds mee of the only jobs indians doo is stand at the 7/11 selling 5 months too old meat holding their 2 inc dick while smiling at u staring at ur ass in the securitycamera, only other jobs indians doo is their wifes doo cleaning in the middle of the night cause we all know indian mommas is BUT fking ugly scarecrows <_<[/b]
    lol?

Well atleast they can type properly enough so that other people can comprehend what they are trying to say...

Tell me where you are from Painter and i can bring up a typical profile cliche of you and your countrymen... its not very hard to make bad statements about people whos culture and life u are oblivious to.

On a side note let me tell you that if the very Indians you mentioned were to pull out of the software industry at this moment the whole industry would crumble to dust...

Long story short every community has their share of winners and losers lets look at it well rounded alright and keep this to a conversation where we dont generalise and continue community bashing...
    Enough said

Banned

Im telling your wife!

Ps: set me up! :angry:[/b]
    my wife knows i am indian :huh:

:lol:

my cousin is hot....and a doctor and every time i bring my single friends around her they hit on her :angry: ...she is my only female cousin....back off nyggas

RiseAgainst_

I didnt mean to tell your wife that u r indian -.-

P.s: put a picture of your cousin

little_painter

lol at tez
    I dont live in turkey...a usual turkish man +20 gets 200~ dollar for month (job)
    So everything is cheap like breed cost 10 cents here in germany it costs 2 euro
    So what s better to camp bowl get rol and sell for 100$ or work 1 month for 200$?
    This game is like work for em ... this summer when i m in turkey i wont tell em i m Kaan
    coz rlly every1 plays it and if they know i played tez,gedkalesin... they will kill me for account[/b]
    lol, im letting thecall play my char and i dont ahve a secret pw, im pretty sure my char is not all taht bad equiped
    istanbul is the worst area though,

stereotype war!

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    my cousin is hot....

little_painter

tez, ur 2 mtfking funneh
    "lol" B)

Banned

lol, im letting thecall play my char and i dont ahve a secret pw, im pretty sure my char is not all taht bad equiped
    istanbul is the worst area though,[/b]

why you never tell me your a turk :huh: :unsure:

RiseAgainst_

WE ARE STIL LWAITING FOR YOUR COUSIN PICTURE TEZZZZ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

little_painter

Wink

why you never tell me your a turk :huh: :unsure:[/b]
    yo nigga! u jsut still dont fly on any joke i trow in ur face, <_< :lol:
    but why u wanna call mee a mtfking turk al lthe time i dun no, if u rly wanted too insult mee ud call mee something totally stupid liek a mtfking redneck bush voter...
    or is it cause u love those kinda peps aye?
    (too laisy too spell correct)psycyatrist too tezziebear: soo tez, why u hate those little bittie kids from turkeyland?
    tezziebear:CAUSE THEY ARE DUMB, AND TEASE MEE (soobing a little) THEY REFUCE TOO RESPECT MEE SOO I HATE TEHM!!!(STOMPS IN FLOOR)
    psyciatrist: and how doo you feel about that?
    tezziebear: THAT I WANNA TURN EVERYBODY AGIANST THEM!! THEY NEED TOO LEARN AND OBAY MEE DAMMIT; I SWEAR IM GOD OF THIS GAME!!!!
    psyciatrist: (dield nr for insanasylum too send a wagon over...) okay, maybee you are right tezziebear, how doo you think they will feel about you, if you say that?
    tezziebear: THEY WILL CRY; AND CRY!!! I WILL MAKE THEM ALL APOLOGICE TOO MEE!!!
    ----------------wagon arives men run in and drug littletezziebear with a shot, and bring him too the 100 meter forest where he will live out his dreams, pumped up on drugs-------------
    gn small minded children, im of too get some shut eye, and many of you aought too doo the same, nighty night

painter-

:mellow: <- mellow yellow!!!

Playing at cafe is 10x more fun than at home. Summer mostly im playing at cafe be couse i meet all my friends there at downtown. We playing ko, drinking beer, siting on cafe stairs & talking, we can meet hot chicks there... When cafe is closing... We going drink & search chicks at park, club, etc. So everyone have own life style. :P Im young & i have fun... Your life sux.. You have a wife, childs you are old dude & still playing games, talking with childs here... What can i say hmm... Get A Life lawlz. Btw im not from turkey.[/b]

how exactly do u meet hot chicks in a cyber cafe "hey baby check out my giga".... is that how the romance in turkey and wherever u play the game is like? if so no wonder u all dupe, +10 shard = sex from ugly ass so called "hot chicks"

llJuanMall

how exactly do u meet hot chicks in a cyber cafe "hey baby check out my giga".... is that how the romance in turkey and wherever u play the game is like? if so no wonder u all dupe, +10 shard = sex from ugly ass so called "hot chicks"[/b]
    LMAO!!
    bro u just made my day :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast