Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Turkish people

This is a discussion on Turkish people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo nigga! u jsut still dont fly on any joke i trow in ur face, <_< :lol: but why u ...
Page: 4

Banned

yo nigga! u jsut still dont fly on any joke i trow in ur face, <_< :lol:
    but why u wanna call mee a mtfking turk al lthe time i dun no, if u rly wanted too insult mee ud call mee something totally stupid liek a mtfking redneck bush voter...
    or is it cause u love those kinda peps aye?
    (too laisy too spell correct)psycyatrist too tezziebear: soo tez, why u hate those little bittie kids from turkeyland?
    tezziebear:CAUSE THEY ARE DUMB, AND TEASE MEE (soobing a little) THEY REFUCE TOO RESPECT MEE SOO I HATE TEHM!!!(STOMPS IN FLOOR)
    psyciatrist: and how doo you feel about that?
    tezziebear: THAT I WANNA TURN EVERYBODY AGIANST THEM!! THEY NEED TOO LEARN AND OBAY MEE DAMMIT; I SWEAR IM GOD OF THIS GAME!!!!
    psyciatrist: (dield nr for insanasylum too send a wagon over...) okay, maybee you are right tezziebear, how doo you think they will feel about you, if you say that?
    tezziebear: THEY WILL CRY; AND CRY!!! I WILL MAKE THEM ALL APOLOGICE TOO MEE!!!
    ----------------wagon arives men run in and drug littletezziebear with a shot, and bring him too the 100 meter forest where he will live out his dreams, pumped up on drugs-------------
    gn small minded children, im of too get some shut eye, and many of you aought too doo the same, nighty night

painter-
    :mellow: <- mellow yellow!!![/b]
    i know your jokes maybe you should know mine

but why you speaking turkish to me when you know i dont speak it....i cant understand your turkish typing....please redo it in english for us al

english on forums only

:lol:

i know your jokes maybe you should know mine

but why you speaking turkish to me when you know i dont speak it....i cant understand your turkish typing....please redo it in english for us al

english on forums only

:lol:[/b]
    i love tezy poo

KaChing

Reason 12-15yrs young turks play , like me i think it is bcause i have nothing else to do , its better then looking at TV at comerciels or looking at shows that u watched like 10x , they have much "free time" to play KO

Banned

Reason 12-15yrs young turks play , like me i think it is bcause i have nothing else to do , its better then looking at TV at comerciels or looking at shows that u watched like 10x , they have much "free time" to play KO[/b]

hmm idk when i was 15 sitting at a pc all day with no friends or girls would be gay...i would think going out and getting into trouble or parties or so many countless things would be better then spending it playing a game.......

no one gets that any online game is just a escape from reality but once u leave the pc the real world smacks you in the face and it hurts hards

i have learned alot from online gaming....basically that its a waste of time if you spend it as a life choice instead of just a hobbie...i guess thats why i barely play anything

i think spending time with your family, friends, loved ones, is time better spent....cause at least you can hold on to that forever....with any online game you cant hold on to that.....this shit is a addiction like smoking...you know its wrong but you dont quit....same with online games....there bad for you and you know there wrong but its hard to quit or do it socially

i have learned alot and dont make the same mistakes.....try to learn from yours

go out and see that sun is still there shining bright for you to soak in

Banned Senior Member

`becuse they make koxp and sell and give k2 10$ and a blow job?:P

"they have nothing better to do then duping/ksing/luring"
    yea.. also in reallife
    they dupe the bread and their wifes, ksing best friends wife and luring cows oh their own kids..

<_<
    asshole..

javonte999

cause most turkish people...not all but most have no life other then to site in a cafe playing any online game cause there jobs are usually 2 or 3 hours of working at the local bizzare where they sell shit that people dont want

other turkish jobs include, cleaning caves, working on a boat as bait for deep sea fishing xD, or working at the local cafe getting paid pc time instead of lira, or being hired help for rich white british and american people

other then that what do you do....PLAY AT CAFES[/b]

ROFFL

infolock

cause turkey loves to have fun and ko is fun for expample i live in germany the ppl here think only work work work only some ppl playing this game or other games also turkey ppl know how to get fun [/b]
    That&#39;s complete bullshit. I know a few german girls, who are complete nymphs. If you consider that work, you&#39;re either A> old as fuck, or B> ugly as sin.

Sh11t

1st : They wont play wow because you MUST pay to play .. and toooo expansive for them ..
    2nd : Usko is easying hacking
    3nd: They only have that to do ... expect killing people or prying :angry: <_<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234