Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Turks on Carnac-West

This is a discussion on Turks on Carnac-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks can play now carnac-west ,too! but only on server 2[/b] Omg rlly? , i think they can log in ...
Page: 2

kibal

turks can play now carnac-west ,too!
    but only on server 2[/b]
    Omg rlly? , i think they can log in carnact-east too , in all of the 3 servers .

Banned Senior Member

Too: BoogieWoogie
    we all have bad days h34r:
    and still 5 of my best friends from ko are turkish ^^
    and you meet this people cause there is 90%+ turks in ko, if there was like 90%+ americas (had to take a country) you would also see that they have idiots as well.
    so dont just think it's the turks, i acctualy find you as an idiot atm..., dont post like that please...
    and btw, maybe they have a hard way of living? play ko to survive? what do you know about that? nothing...
    so dont be ignorant and say stuffs like that about them...

Omg rlly? , i think they can log in carnact-east too , in all of the 3 servers .[/b]
    Carnac east was made for turk's lol ..They where able to log from the beggining.. ..

Carnac east was made for turk's lol ..They where able to log from the beggining.. ..[/b]
    I think he was being sarcastic :x

trz

a Turk asked me to make a new account and give to him so he can log on Cwest, he said he have alot friends turks that are playing on cwest

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Fuck turks, they are taught to be insular, to genuinely believe they are the best and the rest of the world is wrong. Its a shame. I just wish my local burger bar wasn't run by the greasy shits.....but its is, and the burgers are nice.

I dont know what it is about them, but they seem to be incapable to understand that other cultures and races dont share their way of life. Ever tried trading with these cunts? They never pay full price, they want to haggle, its the way they work. I walked around a market in Istanbul and coz i was clearly western i couldn't haggle.Everyone else was haggling the price. Try doing that in your local burger bar. They dont wanna know. I dont often hate people let alone an entire race, but KOL turks just prove what an ugly disgusting nation Turkey is.

The 1 saving grace they have is that they stick together and have the ability to ignore 99% of people who hate them. Wish I could be that thick skinned. But hey we are a little more civilised than the goat fucking greasy fuckers.

I had a pm yesterday. I was in clan party and someone from a clan called TurkKnights told me to kick a clannie and invite him, coz he is Turk and Turk is best at KOL. I said no clan party. He then stood next to us and spammed arrow shower and dc'd 6 of our party.

Thats what we are up against with the Turks. They really are a filthy,dirty,scummy race. Sorry but 99% of them are the same and the 1% that are OK I wouldn't trust.[/b]
    someone is mentally retarded

BJK

Fuck turks, they are taught to be insular, to genuinely believe they are the best and the rest of the world is wrong. Its a shame. I just wish my local burger bar wasn't run by the greasy shits.....but its is, and the burgers are nice.

I dont know what it is about them, but they seem to be incapable to understand that other cultures and races dont share their way of life. Ever tried trading with these cunts? They never pay full price, they want to haggle, its the way they work. I walked around a market in Istanbul and coz i was clearly western i couldn't haggle.Everyone else was haggling the price. Try doing that in your local burger bar. They dont wanna know. I dont often hate people let alone an entire race, but KOL turks just prove what an ugly disgusting nation Turkey is.

The 1 saving grace they have is that they stick together and have the ability to ignore 99% of people who hate them. Wish I could be that thick skinned. But hey we are a little more civilised than the goat fucking greasy fuckers.

I had a pm yesterday. I was in clan party and someone from a clan called TurkKnights told me to kick a clannie and invite him, coz he is Turk and Turk is best at KOL. I said no clan party. He then stood next to us and spammed arrow shower and dc'd 6 of our party.

Thats what we are up against with the Turks. They really are a filthy,dirty,scummy race. Sorry but 99% of them are the same and the 1% that are OK I wouldn't trust.[/b]
    peace fucking idiot

Banned

Just because they know how to speak Turkish does not mean k2 allowed the country Turkey to be able to log, thus meaning a Turkish person could live in another country and log C-W and speak his own language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12