hanging on the server

This is a discussion on hanging on the server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; More and more ppl quit their server after the first 1-2 months or something and just cant stay constantly on ...
Page: 1

didinino

More and more ppl quit their server after the first 1-2 months or something and just cant stay constantly on 1 server.

after lvling so hard.. after getting to know a united clan and everything is organized..

so ques. is:
    why most gg English players having hard time to hold on to 1 server?

- Stick together team - xD

It's all about the race and the rush to be the best on a new server. There's not much more of a fulfilling thing in a game than that.

because after lvl'ing legitly to XX lvl and then seeing the koxpers and dupers with higher lvls and gear, most ppl say fuck it and start over on the new server that gets released. This is the addiction known as KO...they quit the server because of the dupes and cheats, yet as soon as the new one comes out they can't get started playing again fast enough.

Also there are those ppl who play this game and start new servers just to make money from it.

Sustain

Nicely put BFD, but even if the cheater dupes koxps, you can show him in pk . People are just generally lazy.

Also there are those ppl who play this game and start new servers just to make money from it.[/b]
    AKA the smart people.
    I had a badass offer, and I was going to quit KO.
    But when the time came to actually sell everything I had, I couldn't do it.
    I'm too mentally weak
    KO > Me

MillionVoices

Also there are those ppl who play this game and start new servers just to make money from it.[/b]
    if they want $$ they can get a real job.

if they want $$ they can get a real job.[/b]
    Agreed, 3 days to level 60... then say you get a ROL within 4 days... that's like $60-80... for 20hours work (4 days) I get $180... lol

Agreed, 3 days to level 60... then say you get a ROL within 4 days... that's like $60-80... for 20hours work (4 days) I get $180... lol[/b]
    9 dollars an hour for playing a video game

MillionVoices

9 dollars an hour for playing a video game [/b]
    thats the typcial sterotype, but how the hell is it fun grinding 24/7 to get a lvl. Thats not fuckign fun at all.

who enjoys xping ..

thats the typcial sterotype, but how the hell is it fun grinding 24/7 to get a lvl. Thats not fuckign fun at all.

who enjoys xping ..[/b]
    The people who offer to exp other peoples account's for free :P

sn3aky

I quit Edana because it took me 13 months to get to lvl 64 and my character had no uniques whatsoever(a series of bad clans is to blame for that).

didinino

and what about those who got till 70, just quit with no reason and go to the next new server like nothing happened before that

i totally understand the addiction in beginning of server but cant u hang on to 1 server and stick with ur friends?
    does it happen on Ares or Dies ?

it makes no sense.. :S

morax

Agreed, 3 days to level 60... then say you get a ROL within 4 days... that's like $60-80... for 20hours work (4 days) I get $180... lol[/b]

Now my maths may not be brilliant.... but your saying you can get to level 60 in 20 hours? Good luck with that... its more like 4 days of hardcore XP possibly 16 hours a day so say.... 64 hours?

$180 / 64 = 2.8 ish? $2.8 an hour is shit when you consider i get paid about $20 an hour and im 22

Moral of the story kids - Playing video games is not profitable!! + XP is boring as hell those that like it need shooting

P.S Maybe i read your post wrong

Glo

Now my maths may not be brilliant.... but your saying you can get to level 60 in 20 hours? Good luck with that... its more like 4 days of hardcore XP possibly 16 hours a day so say.... 64 hours?

$180 / 64 = 2.8 ish? $2.8 an hour is shit when you consider i get paid about $20 an hour and im 22

Moral of the story kids - Playing video games is not profitable!! + XP is boring as hell those that like it need shooting

P.S Maybe i read your post wrong [/b]
    I think he meant for 20 hours at his job he gets $180 , but I'm not sure.