Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Turks have come to MYKO

This is a discussion on Turks have come to MYKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn, MyKO does so many events and crap, i'd love to play there if there were more ppl ><...
Page: 2

Banned

Damn, MyKO does so many events and crap, i'd love to play there if there were more ppl ><

Murtaza

@hawkBlast

When i consider your number of posts, i realize that u want to get attention in this forum.

I think you were like this;

"Hmm how do i get some attention?!?!?"

"Well, LET ME FLAME TURKS AND SAY HOW MUCH I HATE THEM, SO MANY PPL ARE GONNA SUPPORT ME AND I WONT FEEL LONELY! "

there are many ppl in this forum just looking for the word "Turk" to start blaming, cursing etc.etc.

It s not jsut about US (turks)... Blaming, insulting wont make you better...

My word is only for ppl who think before posting, others are already hopeless that cant understand what i am talking about even tho i try to explain the situation for 2983426 times with my posts.

Default Re: Turks have come to MYKO

Originally posted by hawkblast
    as we all know, usko is flooded with turks. However, we decent ppl in myko are getting it too....
    luckily our admin e-games doesnt allow koxp/kosp....another player gets a screenshot of you using it instant ban......

however, why did they have to come!!!! now troll warriors lured all over the ak/dts fields, and im getting a constant stream of aga aga aga, i hate turks,
    they didnt make me so mad last time some were decent english speaking fellows...until the usko ones came.....

i h8 turks now!
    so what's the point of this post?or this stupid topic?it just shows how stupid u r.and yes,u having fun with letting ppl flame turks on topics like this? god damn go play with ur dolls kid..

Originally posted by azza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(azza)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wako0
    :angry: not all are bad!
    lol all of em are bad every single each one is![/b]
    k,all of us are bad,and u r son of biatch,so problem?

Banned

ALL TURKS ARE BAD.
    ALL PAKISTANIS > TURK.
    k
    ?
    stop making fucking topics about this crap, it achieves NOTHING.

Loca

Originally posted by Murtaza
    @hawkBlast

When i consider your number of posts, i realize that u want to get attention in this forum.

I think you were like this;

"Hmm how do i get some attention?!?!?"

"Well, LET ME FLAME TURKS AND SAY HOW MUCH I HATE THEM, SO MANY PPL ARE GONNA SUPPORT ME AND I WONT FEEL LONELY! " *

there are many ppl in this forum just looking for the word "Turk" to start blaming, cursing etc.etc.

It s not jsut about US (turks)... Blaming, insulting wont make you better...

My word is only for *ppl who think before posting, others are already hopeless that cant understand what i am talking about even tho i try to explain the situation for 2983426 times with my posts.
    +1 ... and btw , MYKO getting more players if turks start to play there aswell ^_^

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Turks are there since deimos started, and the part where kosp is automatic ban is a lie. You can macro freely at eslant, its legal there. But you cant macro on piana/breth.

Nir

Originally posted by visi
    turks are a virus. <_<
    yeah get turk antivirus :wub:

Originally posted by mert@lp+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mert@lp)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-visi
    turks are a virus. <_<
    yes a virus that you'll never be able to remove [/b]
    herpes.

ayu

if don't want to play Turks go make ur own server and block turks.if k2 owns this game and let Turks to play just SHUT UP and play with them.We like this game and you can play lots of game that there is no Turk.

Puke

Originally posted by Deathwish
    there like termites *<_< *
    hmm id say like aids

Road

I wish turks would just quit this forum... They aren't able to post at all w/o starting flame wars.... These topics don't achieve anything, esp since the turks I know don't want to do ANYTHING to fix the turk problem in their own country...

</3 Topic

h0ly

Default Re: Turks have come to MYKO

Originally posted by hawkblast
    as we all know, usko is flooded with turks. However, we decent ppl in myko are getting it too....
    luckily our admin e-games doesnt allow koxp/kosp....another player gets a screenshot of you using it instant ban......

however, why did they have to come!!!! now troll warriors lured all over the ak/dts fields, and im getting a constant stream of aga aga aga, i hate turks,
    they didnt make me so mad last time some were decent english speaking fellows...until the usko ones came.....

i h8 turks now!
    stop to be racism man

Niro

Originally posted by ayu
    if don't want to play Turks go make ur own server and block turks.if k2 owns this game and let Turks to play just SHUT UP and play with them.We like this game and you can play lots of game that there is no Turk.
    Its because K2 only thinks in the way of making more money... There are some nice decent turkish people out there,
    but thats only like 10-15% of all the turks that play usko?
    Im still waiting for EUKO because the usko servers are now just overflooded with people.

PS: holy_gay likes men!

h0ly

Originally posted by Niro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ayu
    Its because K2 only thinks in the way of making more money... There are some nice decent turkish people out there,
    but thats only like 10-15% of all the turks that play usko?
    Im still waiting for EUKO because the usko servers are now just overflooded with people.

PS: holy_gay likes men![/b]
    zuahaha pm me niro noob XD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast