Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Turks have come to MYKO

This is a discussion on Turks have come to MYKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if there werent' so many of them, they wouldnt' be a problem but since half the people that play speak ...
Page: 3

if there werent' so many of them, they wouldnt' be a problem but since half the people that play speak a different language in a game meant for americans, it tends to piss alot of people off, including myself

this game made me rascist towards turks :

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

It would also be ok if some of them could speak English, or have some bearing on the language.

I really dont mind the KS, they eventually give up. . .i dont care too much about the other crap most do, so long as it doesnt affect me. . .but to demand that I speak turkish?? sorry but you can kindly fuk off right there. . .I can only take so much.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    I really dont mind the KS, they eventually give up. . .i dont care too much about the other crap most do, so long as it doesnt affect me. . .but to demand that I speak turkish?? sorry but you can kindly fuk off right there. . .I can only take so much. *
    Yup I won't learn any of their language either. This used to be US KO and I was here first, so if they want to talk to me they're gonna have to learn MY language.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123