LastChaos

This is a discussion on LastChaos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a new up and coming MMO that isn't as popular as it should be. There is a really ...
Page: 1

SLeePMoDe

This is a new up and coming MMO that isn't as popular as it should be. There is a really great community lots of people willing to help out lower levels. There are diverse people but i haven't ran into anyone who doesn't speak english. Active GM's, Short maintences and restarts. when i mean short i mean as soon as you get dced you can log right back in. Not to mention the game itself is great. Really good graphics, nice pk system, Fun leveling, Not running in circles at paruman like ko =/. It's also F2P but with an Item Mall which is similar to the PUS in KO.

Heres the link to the site. There are some great guides on the forums to help you chose your class and get started
    [post="www.lastchaos.aeriagames.com"]www.lastchaos.aeriagames.com[/post]

lol i used to play taht game with krepin and other pplz from ko4life when it was closed beta

i got bored and krepin was a gm

Rampage

I've played this game for about 2 months and I was in the top 5 hunter but I didn't like this game at all, it gets boring really fast :

-Mouvement system is really bad.
    -It's almost impossible to target people with the mouse when they run.
    -All you can do in the game is xp, xp, xp ... and how can you find the pvp system good? There's nothing special to gain but pissing off people.
    -The items and drops are not really special. You always get the same items and heaven stones, then you try to upgrade your shit.
    -There are like 1-2 boss and they drop nothing special.
    -The quests are boring.
    -Ultra laggy in towns, useless houses evrywhere.
    -Classes are unbalanced, well they were when I was playing.

I've enjoyed the game on first weeks but then I only continued playing cause of friends. If you like to xp all day, play it but otherwise try to get another game.

abstraktzor

Wink

ive been playing too..lvl 36 titan on cariae

BobGreensley

LvL 30 Rogue on Katar(GR33NS) I just started like a week ago. It is f2p, which is the best part.

18 ^^

Banned Senior Member

Another game I have installed on my computer which didn't make it past a week of playing XD

overlordmk2

I've played this game for about 2 months and I was in the top 5 hunter but I didn't like this game at all, it gets boring really fast :

-Mouvement system is really bad.
    -It's almost impossible to target people with the mouse when they run.
    -All you can do in the game is xp, xp, xp ... and how can you find the pvp system good? There's nothing special to gain but pissing off people.
    -The items and drops are not really special. You always get the same items and heaven stones, then you try to upgrade your shit.
    -There are like 1-2 boss and they drop nothing special.
    -The quests are boring.
    -Ultra laggy in towns, useless houses evrywhere.
    -Classes are unbalanced, well they were when I was playing.

I've enjoyed the game on first weeks but then I only continued playing cause of friends. If you like to xp all day, play it but otherwise try to get another game.[/b]
    pro: you dont have shit turks who slm you every2 seconds, im in a nice guild in cariae and people are friendly

Rampage

pro: you dont have shit turks who slm you every2 seconds[/b]
    then add this pro for evry other games but ko :/

lol i used to play taht game with krepin and other pplz from ko4life when it was closed beta

i got bored and krepin was a gm[/b]

GS, not gm :P

GS = GameSage for those who dont know.. like a gm helper and overall helper

The game is 6-7months old so its not that "up and comming"
    the graphics isnt as nice as you say and even thought they are like that it requires shitload cpu power..
    pk system aint so good ( i havent tryed castle siege)

but overall a good game if u like korean styled games

ps, say i to magda from me